Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109401
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tuning the Portfueler" Previous topic | Next topic
VendorRed90SevMay-16-12 04:55 PM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109401, "Tuning the Portfueler"

I have a few questions about tuning since I've never done it before. My afr is kind of all over the place through the rpm range with the pf and I want to get it dialed in. I have the ability to datalog afr, rpm, boost, egt, and tps through my Zeitronix unit and I can log boost, rpm, and afr with my Split Second software. My questions are, how do I got about adjusting the fuel map. I understand pretty much everything except for the tuning process, I've just never done it. I know there is a map "A" and a map "B" that need to be the same. I've been adjusting the map by leaning out the whole thing by X percent, but I have not tried to do any fine adjustments to any specific areas in the map, I've only leaned the whole map. So, any advice would be great. I've been looking for someone to tune it via email, but really want to learn also. I'm bouncing around from high 9's to high 11's as far as afr is concerned, and my spool is prettly sluggish with my s16g, so I know it's the crappy tune that's on the pf.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

eclipse420agsMay-16-12 07:13 PM
Member since Apr 23rd 2012
99 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109402, "RE: Tuning the Portfueler"
In response to Reply # 0

Im in the same boat know how to lean it out and make it rich as a whole but anything past that pretty lost. My afr does not jump around nearly that bad tho(high 9s to low 10s I know pig rich). Might wanna check boost leaks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109401 Previous topic | Next topic