Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108610
View in linear mode

Subject: "install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??" Previous topic | Next topic
Carzone darioMar-23-11 11:37 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2011
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108610, "install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"

hello sorry for my English, someone has installed a NOS 420 to gs non-turbo or a rs
How hp can give without breaking?
number of shot that I have used the kit I brought 2, one says 0.24 and the other 0.36.
is a wet kit, I have to use shot in the fuel line?
its make NOS
Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-24-11 07:09 AM, #1
RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??, 420agreenvilleSC, Mar-24-11 07:11 AM, #2
      RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-24-11 07:14 AM, #3
      RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??, Carzone dario, Mar-24-11 07:16 AM, #5
           RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??, Carzone dario, Mar-24-11 07:21 AM, #6
                RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-24-11 10:52 AM, #7
                     RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??, Carzone dario, Mar-24-11 11:01 AM, #8
      RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??, Carzone dario, Mar-24-11 07:15 AM, #4
           RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??, Black420a, Mar-24-11 04:17 PM, #9

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-24-11 07:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108611, "RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"
In response to Reply # 0

A 50 shot is safe. 75 or more you can run into problems.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420agreenvilleSCMar-24-11 07:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#108612, "RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"
In response to Reply # 1

Yes, use the smallest nozzles. Should be a 50 or 55 shot. Do you know the brand? Some even come with a 35 shot, which is too low, I think that's NX Express IIRC

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-24-11 07:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#108613, "RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
Yes, use the smallest nozzles. Should be a 50 or 55 shot. Do you know the brand? Some even come with a 35 shot, which is too low, I think that's NX Express IIRC

He stated it was an NOS kit.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Carzone darioMar-24-11 07:16 AM
6 posts,
#108615, "RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"
In response to Reply # 3

yes NOS kit

Carzone darioMar-24-11 07:21 AM
6 posts,
#108616, "RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"
In response to Reply # 5

in other forums tell me not to use nitrous because the engine does not support and I see no problems using it here, I recommend?

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-24-11 10:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#108617, "RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Carzone dario
in other forums tell me not to use nitrous because the engine does not support and I see no problems using it here, I recommend?

It's fine. Use the .024" jet.

There is a test port on the fuel rail you can use for the fuel portion. if i remember correctly, a -4AN flare will fit it.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Carzone darioMar-24-11 11:01 AM
6 posts,
#108618, "RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"
In response to Reply # 7

024 "jet ,approximately equal to 50 hp?
excuse my English did not understand the rest of the message, I can re-explain
Thanks

Carzone darioMar-24-11 07:15 AM
6 posts,
#108614, "RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"
In response to Reply # 2

yes , the brand is NOS
Wats shot use?? 024 or 036 ??

Black420aMar-24-11 04:17 PM
Member since Dec 26th 2010
7 posts,
#108619, "RE: install NOs Nitrous un gs 420a ??"
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-24-11 04:18 PM by Black420a

Originally posted by Carzone dario
yes , the brand is NOS Wats shot use?? 024 or 036 ??

Maybe this calculator could help you to decide in accordance with your setup:
http://www.designengineering.com/nitrous_calcs/nitrous_jet_calc.html

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108610 Previous topic | Next topic