Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #102274
View in linear mode

Subject: "SAFC Help - Pic of Circuit Board" Previous topic | Next topic
.bs0dDec-23-07 02:02 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102274, "SAFC Help - Pic of Circuit Board"

Hey guys to have an SAFC,

Can you take the 4 screws off the back and take a picture of the circuit board(s)? Someone broke into my car to steal my stereo, noticed it didnt have the face plate and left it. During this time, they jerked all of the wiring out of the end of my SAFC. I might be able to put it back together, but I would like to see the internals to make sure im not missing anything.

I posted in Turbo forum because that's who will have the part. Thanks in advance guys

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SAFC Help - Pic of Circuit Board, .bs0d, Dec-24-07 02:19 PM, #1
RE: SAFC Help - Pic of Circuit Board, .bs0d, Dec-25-07 11:45 AM, #2
      RE: SAFC Help - Pic of Circuit Board, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-26-07 01:05 PM, #3
           RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip, .bs0d, Dec-26-07 01:26 PM, #4
                RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip, Nightfall, Dec-27-07 08:53 AM, #5
                RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip, .bs0d, Dec-27-07 11:58 AM, #6
                RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-27-07 01:09 PM, #7
                     RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip, .bs0d, Dec-29-07 08:52 PM, #8
                          RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip, .bs0d, Dec-31-07 06:19 AM, #9

.bs0dDec-24-07 02:19 PM
597 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102285, "RE: SAFC Help - Pic of Circuit Board"
In response to Reply # 0

Does anyone have one and a digital camera that can do this?

thanks,

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

.bs0dDec-25-07 11:45 AM
597 posts,
#102287, "RE: SAFC Help - Pic of Circuit Board"
In response to Reply # 1

bump

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonDec-26-07 01:05 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#102295, "RE: SAFC Help - Pic of Circuit Board"
In response to Reply # 2

Dont start bumping posts if no one replies. That WILL get your post deleted.

.bs0dDec-26-07 01:26 PM
597 posts,
#102296, "RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip"
In response to Reply # 3
Dec-26-07 01:59 PM by .bs0d

Wow, almost thought someone posted a picture.

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't that the point to bump posts if nobody replies?

** Here is what I need if someone can fill in the blanks. On the clip, the wires are in this order:

---------------
Brown

-x

-x

-x

-x

Orange

Yellow

Blue

White

Gray

-x
-----------------

One of them is suppose to be a blank because there are 10 wires and 11 spaces. The wires left are: red, pink, black, green. I can take a picture of the clip if needed. This would be very helpful, thanks.

NightfallDec-27-07 08:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#102306, "RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip"
In response to Reply # 4
Dec-27-07 08:56 AM by Nightfall

I have 11 wires in my plug. The last wire on the right is grey. Does this help any?

.bs0dDec-27-07 11:58 AM
597 posts,
#102307, "RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip"
In response to Reply # 5
Dec-27-07 01:28 PM by .bs0d

Here is what I have:

Your picture is helpful, although I dont have a purple wire. Maybe you can post pics of the clip to the circuit board? Based on your color order and If I omit the purple, they match up. It would be: brown, black, red, green, pink, orange, yellow, blue, white, grey and blank.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonDec-27-07 01:09 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#102309, "RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by .bs0d
Wow, almost thought someone posted a picture. Correct me if im wrong, but isn't that the point to bump posts if nobody replies?

You are wrong

.bs0dDec-29-07 08:52 PM
597 posts,
#102340, "RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip"
In response to Reply # 7

Yea right, whatever - maybe in this forum, i'm not fuckin' stupid. The definition of a bump is, "Bring Up My Post" aka B U M P in forum termonology. If you want to pitch a fit over me bringing attention to my thread then fine, delete the shit, I don't care.

Instead of diverting the focus from what the topic is intended, if anyone is interested, I plan to contact an APEXi represenative to determine the appropriate order for the wiring to the circuit board clip. I will reply with their response. I believe this may actually help someone in the future that may view this thread.

thanks,

.bs0dDec-31-07 06:19 AM
597 posts,
#102355, "RE: SAFC Help - Pic of wiring clip"
In response to Reply # 8

Confirmed today with Apex that the wiring order from L to R is:

Brown
Black
Red
Green
Pink
Orange
Yellow
Blue
White
Gray
and the last pin (11) is blank.

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #102274 Previous topic | Next topic