Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #95109
View in linear mode

Subject: "First timer to turboing a 420A motor" Previous topic | Next topic
midnightsunMay-15-06 10:04 PM
Member since Jan 22nd 2006
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95109, "First timer to turboing a 420A motor"

:scratch I`m planning no turbocharging my car.I`m going to buy another motor and building that one. I`m thinking about using wiseco pistons with a stroker crankshaft kit and eagle rods for the bottem end. Any other information or comments would be helpful

Sincerely
midnightsun

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

96rs-tMay-15-06 10:47 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#95110, "RE: First timer to turboing a 420A motor"
In response to Reply # 0

Just click on the search button above, and you'll find all the info you'll need a lot quicker.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dsm98NtMay-16-06 06:28 AM
Member since Apr 19th 2006
188 posts,
#95112, "RE: First timer to turboing a 420A motor"
In response to Reply # 1

Sometimes i wish i had another car so i could pull the motor on my car and build it... Im just gonna turbo it and run low boost until it dies lol... then ill rebuild it..

Turbo Project In Process:
Up and Running Turbo By Aug 06'

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #95109 Previous topic | Next topic