Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #89602
View in linear mode

Subject: "fule cut off" Previous topic | Next topic
hiboostinSep-14-05 03:00 PM
Member since Sep 03rd 2005
17 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89602, "fule cut off"

so im boosting 20psi on stock fule such as fule pump and injectors how will i know if i have a fule cut off? or boost cut off? i was thinking that the car would die if it didnt have fule but its not dying so????????

step 1 :acceptance
my name is ryan and i am a boost addict

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: fule cut off, tim97rs, Sep-14-05 03:05 PM, #1
RE: fule cut off, hiboostin, Sep-14-05 03:10 PM, #2
      RE: fule cut off, tim97rs, Sep-14-05 03:13 PM, #3
           RE: fule cut off, hiboostin, Sep-14-05 03:19 PM, #4
                RE: fule cut off, tim97rs, Sep-14-05 03:23 PM, #5
                     RE: fule cut off, djtrickee, Sep-14-05 03:28 PM, #6
                          RE: fule cut off, tim97rs, Sep-14-05 03:31 PM, #7
                          RE: fule cut off, hiboostin, Sep-14-05 03:32 PM, #8
                               RE: fule cut off, tim97rs, Sep-14-05 03:34 PM, #9
                                    RE: fule cut off, hiboostin, Sep-14-05 03:36 PM, #10

tim97rsSep-14-05 03:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89603, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 0

FYI: its fuel, not fule

20 psi on stock injectors and pump?? im not sure that even possible, but if it is true...

kiss your motor bye-bye...

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

hiboostinSep-14-05 03:10 PM
17 posts,
#89605, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 1

sorry typing error..........but it is possible on stock injectors and pump but i have a 2nd gen turbo not 2gnt but anyways i have been running it like this and my wide band and a/f ratio gauges are reading perfect its not runing lean or rich so???

tim97rsSep-14-05 03:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#89606, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 2
Sep-14-05 03:16 PM by tim97rs

Originally posted by hiboostin
i have a 2nd gen turbo not 2gnt

Well... THAT makes all the differance on a 2GNT board...
then yes, you can run that
and, fuel cut will bog you down... its unmistakable. boost cut is well, no boost-which is also unmistakable.

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

hiboostinSep-14-05 03:19 PM
17 posts,
#89607, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 3

ha sorry about the confusion.........i am new to the whole turning up the boost..........but like i said everything is reading correctly do you still think i would lead to dentonation?

tim97rsSep-14-05 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#89609, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 4
Sep-14-05 03:27 PM by tim97rs

ha sorry about the confusion.........i am new to the whole turning up the boost..........but like i said everything is reading correctly do you still think i would lead to dentonation?

well, you just need to keep increasing the boost little by little and watch your wideband.
try: www.DSMtuners.com
although they can be big festering cocks... it is the 4g63 info board

djtrickeeSep-14-05 03:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#89610, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by tim97rs
well, you just need to keep increasing the boost little by little and watch your wideband. try: www.DSMtuners.com although they can be big festering cocks... it is the 4g63 info board

Bick me.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

tim97rsSep-14-05 03:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#89611, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by tim97rs well, you just need to keep increasing the boost little by little and watch your wideband. try: www.DSMtuners.com although they can be big festering cocks... it is the 4g63 info board
Bick me.

You're a big Bickhead..

hiboostinSep-14-05 03:32 PM
17 posts,
#89612, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 6

yeah i was just on there and i didnt feel like registering but i guess i will now

thank a lot

and what was the "bick me" comment?

tim97rsSep-14-05 03:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#89613, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 8

and what was the "bick me" comment?

i origionaly said "bick festering cocks" instead of "big"

hiboostinSep-14-05 03:36 PM
17 posts,
#89614, "RE: fule cut off"
In response to Reply # 9

ohhh gotcha

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #89602 Previous topic | Next topic