Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #366
View in linear mode

Subject: "TURBO! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-20-00 05:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#366, "TURBO! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!"

PACKAGE PROGRESS
Date Time Location Activity
Dec 20, 2000 12:05 P.M. SWEETWATER HOUSTON, TX, US ARRIVAL SCAN
Dec 16, 2000 6:15 A.M. LA-GRANDE VISTA, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
2:04 A.M. LA-GRANDE VISTA, CA, US ARRIVAL SCAN
1:32 A.M. SAN GABRIEL, CA, US DEPARTURE SCAN
Dec 15, 2000 8:20 P.M. US PICKUP MANIFEST RECEIVED
6:38 P.M. SAN GABRIEL, CA, US ORIGIN SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: Dec 20, 2000 1:40 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

IT'S ALMOST HERE !!!

-DarkOne
I'm so bad, i should be in detention.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
IT's HERE !!!!! WOoOoOoOoHoOoOOoo!!!!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-21-00 09:44 AM, #1
when and where youre getting install dark?, Locke, Dec-21-00 02:23 PM, #2
      My parents driveway, starting today...., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-22-00 05:08 AM, #3
           RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., dsm1, Dec-22-00 06:34 AM, #4
           RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., SaberKhan, Dec-22-00 01:21 PM, #5
           peanuts, 95ESi, Dec-23-00 07:42 AM, #6
           RE: peanuts, turbo8u, Oct-13-04 12:57 PM, #7
                RE: peanuts, Teamner947, Oct-13-04 01:00 PM, #8
           RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., MrSlick, Oct-13-04 01:00 PM, #9
                RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-13-04 01:02 PM, #10
                     RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., Chamuko, Oct-13-04 01:07 PM, #11
                          RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., PowerEclipses, Oct-13-04 02:11 PM, #12
                               RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., Moderator992gnt, Oct-13-04 06:26 PM, #13
                                    RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., sonikbewm, Oct-13-04 06:35 PM, #14
                                         RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., turbo8u, Oct-14-04 06:58 AM, #15
                                              RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Oct-14-04 07:10 AM, #16
                                                   RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., xtrickedeclipsex, Oct-15-04 08:45 PM, #17
                                                        RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., widebodied, Oct-17-04 09:45 AM, #18
                                                             RE: My parents driveway, starting today...., Teametx, Oct-17-04 11:01 AM, #19

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-21-00 09:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#367, "IT's HERE !!!!! WOoOoOoOoHoOoOOoo!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

-DarkOne

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LockeDec-21-00 02:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
111 posts,
#368, "when and where youre getting install dark?"
In response to Reply # 1

Dont buy from importripoff.com(aka importparts.com)pls They suck

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-22-00 05:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#369, "My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 2

...and finishing maybe saturday night

BTW .. STAR guys:

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET ALL THE PEANUTS OUT OF THE INTERCOOLER PIPING?!? It's driving me NUTZ!!

-DarkOne

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

dsm1Dec-22-00 06:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
388 posts,
#370, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 3

Hey DarkOne,

Did you get the star kit stage 1 or 2? And what else have you done to your car,espicially the fuel system? what boost are you planning to run?

STAR Turbo stage II
180whp @ 5psi(untuned)

SaberKhanDec-22-00 01:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#371, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 4

According to his frustration with the IC pipes, I'd say he has a stage II. The need for pre-modification of the fuel system is unnecessary as the Star kits come equipped with the necessary upgrades (ie. fuel pump, FRP).

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

95ESiDec-23-00 07:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#372, "peanuts"
In response to Reply # 3

LOL
me too.
hoiw?!!?

l e o n

turbo8uOct-13-04 12:57 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#78106, "RE: peanuts"
In response to Reply # 6

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

bump

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

Teamner947Oct-13-04 01:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
#78109, "RE: peanuts"
In response to Reply # 7

un-bump

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

MrSlickOct-13-04 01:00 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
1120 posts,
#78110, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by DarkOne
...and finishing maybe saturday night BTW .. STAR guys: HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET ALL THE PEANUTS OUT OF THE INTERCOOLER PIPING?!? It's driving me NUTZ!! -DarkOne I'm so bad, i should be in detention.

That's fucking great... at first I couldn't figure out why the tracking info said 2000

I think we all need to kick Dino in the behind to get his car back together... he had better be lining up beside me at the shootout next year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Megasquirt powered 420A
Custom turbo system

http://www.ms-custom.com

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-13-04 01:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#78112, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 9

I can't believe you guys bumped this.

I hate you.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

ChamukoOct-13-04 01:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#78113, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 10

amazing how he has been such a great student of mine.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

PowerEclipsesOct-13-04 02:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#78117, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 11

Your such a ricer, you and your turbo post.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

Moderator992gntOct-13-04 06:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#78134, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 12

I so remember that sig of yours, with the Anthrax quote and the creepy cartoon. What a weirdo. Bwahahahaha!!

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

sonikbewmOct-13-04 06:35 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#78135, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 13

Hahaha...how do you get the peanuts out of the IC piping...

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

turbo8uOct-14-04 06:58 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#78149, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by sonikbewm
Hahaha...how do you get the peanuts out of the IC piping...

yea its driving me nutz yooooooooooooooo

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

96 Black ESi
91 Red TSI AWD (RIP)
02 WRX

"turnin wrenches for nine hours in the pouring rain, just to get the beast up and running again"

Aerospace Certified TIG welder for Precision Castparts in Portland, OR.

JoshSpair.com

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonOct-14-04 07:10 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#78150, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 15

lol

Install turbo, install piping w/o intercooler and disconnected at TB, remove hood. Drive down road spooling turbo to 20psi ans watch peanuts shoot from pipes.

Terry

96 Eagle Talon ESI....Daily driver

97 Eclipse.........

xtrickedeclipsexOct-15-04 08:45 PM
Member since Oct 12th 2003
620 posts,
#78245, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 16

omg...lololol

---------------------------------------

"Oh yea, well...My manifold does cool twisty things"

www.EnhancedMotorSports.com

widebodiedOct-17-04 09:45 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#78292, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 17

reminds me of siueclipses posts

DWAYNE H
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7927958466

ALMOST THERE...... MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by etx(SIUECLIPSE)
Yeah right. He is making 380fwhp with ebay hoses and the HRC 2.25" clamp on downpipe attached to his stock exhaust. And a SFMU, LOL! You should be maimed and beaten you fucking liar.

TeametxOct-17-04 11:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#78295, "RE: My parents driveway, starting today...."
In response to Reply # 18
Oct-17-04 11:01 AM by etx

Hah! Good find. My first posts are worse!

Edit: Fucking filter.

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #366 Previous topic | Next topic