Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #363
View in linear mode

Subject: "holley fuel pump??" Previous topic | Next topic
dsmstreetracerDec-19-00 06:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#363, "holley fuel pump??"

any one know anything about this fuel pump? they say it feeds 255lph at stock pressure. just wondering if this is as good or maybe better than the walbro.
97 eclipse RS
cai,gutted cat,gs-tmuffler
15.65@89 mph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamStan2gntDec-19-00 07:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#364, "RE: holley fuel pump??"
In response to Reply # 0

I think Holley, BBK, Extreme, Bushur, RRE ect in tank 255gph fuel pumps are all made by the same supplier and all cost between $100-200. I think the Walbro pump may be different from the rest as they are the manufacturer of their pumps. I know Walbro makes some pretty heavy duty fuel pumps and have an excellent reputation among imports and domestics alike. (havent heard any complaints about the others either).

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
Stan2gnt@yahoo.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #363 Previous topic | Next topic