Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108358
View in linear mode

Subject: "I need help with nitrous wet kit" Previous topic | Next topic
bhofvaDec-16-10 12:43 AM
Member since Mar 26th 2010
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108358, "I need help with nitrous wet kit"

I just bought a used zex wet nitrous kit off craigslist. I just need help with a couple (not many) questions. So ok, the zex box has on 1 side intake ,regulator,and nitrous line with jet. I understand the regulator will hook up at the end of my fuel rail (I have a 97 eclipse gs) like as if i was hooking up a fmu. I kno that and the line with the jet will go into my intake after I drill a hole for it (I understand that) nw exactly where do the intake line will go (question 1)

Next, the other side of box has a black wire (ground), a red wire (positive) and a gray wire now where or what do the gray wore hook up to? (question) 2

Lastly, The guy I bought the kit from didnt even know how big of a shot or the jet size it is (he's a honda owner). How can I figure out what size jet I have. (Question 3)

2g plz help me before I blow my engine or myself up !!!

p.s. I running a stock motor bt the head and head is new and I know nt to go no bigger then a 75 shot max

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-16-10 07:11 AM, #1
RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-16-10 05:20 PM, #2
RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, bhofva, Dec-16-10 06:59 PM, #3
      RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-16-10 07:17 PM, #4
      RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-16-10 08:15 PM, #5
      RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, TurbchargdSpydr, Dec-17-10 12:38 AM, #6

AdministratorCODE4Dec-16-10 07:11 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108359, "RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit"
In response to Reply # 0

You need to check online or contact Zex for the manual. No one is going to be able to tell you off the top what colored wires are for as well what jets you have.

---

2012 2500HD LML

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420agreenvilleSCDec-16-10 05:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#108360, "RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit"
In response to Reply # 0
Dec-16-10 05:21 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

i used to spray w/ that kit. loved it. don't go over 55 shot if you're smart tho.

question 1 - recommended distance is to tap somewhere on the intake pipe next to where the cam sensor is

question 2 - grey wire is to power the internal solnoid in the box. Once the throttle hits 100%, the solnoid activates and throws in fuel/no2. There's a calibration button on the purple box and zex has instructions on this setup. the grey wire taps into the middle wire of the TPS plug next to the throttle body

question 3 - standard jets are 55, 65, 75. You can eye ball the jets and see what each would be. You'll have 3 for no2 and 3 for fuel, 6 total jets. THEY MUST MATCH or your motor go boom-boom, ya-mean??

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

bhofvaDec-16-10 06:59 PM
Member since Mar 26th 2010
6 posts,
#108362, "RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey, thanks but last night was enlighten by the dsm gods in my dreams on how to hook it up lol but the advice on the jets was needed thank you

AdministratorCODE4Dec-16-10 07:17 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
#108363, "RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by bhofva
Hey, thanks but last night was enlighten by the dsm gods in my dreams on how to hook it up lol but the advice on the jets was needed thank you

Better start speaking English.

---

2012 2500HD LML

420agreenvilleSCDec-16-10 08:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#108364, "RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by CODE4
Originally posted by bhofva Hey, thanks but last night was enlighten by the dsm gods in my dreams on how to hook it up lol but the advice on the jets was needed thank you
Better start speaking English.

ROFLLL! for real

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

TurbchargdSpydrDec-17-10 12:38 AM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
#108365, "RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by bhofva

guysss you have to read it a second time, first time i read it, made no sense, but read it a second time and hes ssaying, "He had a dream where the "dsm" gods came down and showed him how to hook it up. and the advice on the jets was very helpful, thanks"

-or in more basic terms, "i figured it out, thanks for your help" lOl

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108358 Previous topic | Next topic