Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #9864
View in linear mode

Subject: ""How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend" Previous topic | Next topic
tim97rsNov-28-01 05:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9864, ""How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend"

in case you were interested.
I wont be able to make any for people unless theres a real special request with the right incentive($$) cause ive got headers, an exhaust system, S-AFC, gauges, and nitrous to install plus a wedding, a move to denver, and house to buy and save for, all in the next 6 months.
If anyone would like to make a generious donation to the "Tim-spent-way-to-much-money-on-his-car-and-has-no-house-savings-anymore" fund,(commonly referred to as "the ol'lady's gonna kick my ass" fund) i would gladly make you a nice plate and ring for your car!!!

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend, LoudEclipse, Nov-28-01 05:27 PM, #1
RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend, 95ESi, Nov-28-01 09:01 PM, #2
RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend, CVedEclipse, Nov-28-01 09:24 PM, #3
RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend, Mikes96eclipse, Nov-29-01 01:38 AM, #4
RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend, vegastoy, Nov-29-01 04:43 AM, #5
      RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend, LoudEclipse, Nov-29-01 05:16 AM, #6
           RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend, vegasdsmr, Nov-29-01 08:04 AM, #7

LoudEclipseNov-28-01 05:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9865, "RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend"
In response to Reply # 0

============================================================

wo0t!
dino said he would pay you 250 to make one for me, right dino? thanks buddy

wo0t

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95ESiNov-28-01 09:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#9866, "RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend"
In response to Reply # 0

How much??
$25US? $40US?

CVedEclipseNov-28-01 09:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#9867, "RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend"
In response to Reply # 2

sounds good to me.. cant wait to see the vfaq. also, i would help you out myself, but im short on funds. what are you setting the price at? just curious

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Mikes96eclipseNov-29-01 01:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
47 posts,
#9868, "RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend"
In response to Reply # 0

E-Mail me with the price please? My96eclipse@yahoo.com

http://www.kaptainmyke.co
m/pics/other/My96eclipse/b
ackpassenger.gif

vegastoyNov-29-01 04:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
229 posts,
#9869, "RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend"
In response to Reply # 4

same here email me please well hook you up bro..have that savings back in no time

vegastoy_21@yahoo.com

96 eclipse rs
chrome intake with k&n
gen. 3 altezzas
18" konig imagines
yokahama parada 225-40-18
limo tinted windows
pioneer 9300 deck
custom black interior
viper 800 hf
custom

LoudEclipseNov-29-01 05:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#9870, "RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend"
In response to Reply # 5

wo0t!
look what i started :o sorry tim

wo0t

vegasdsmrNov-29-01 08:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#9871, "RE: "How-to" for shifter plate & ring to be finished by this weekend"
In response to Reply # 6

hey tim, props on the shifta plate, and yeah im down but dont wanna spend more money on looks till im turboed.

anyways, i wanna give you credit for the ten step skinny that i revised and made like 3 times longer. all i know u as is tim97rs.

if that is cool, right on. if not email me with your name so you can get appropriate credit for creating the ten stepper. if ya wanna see what i did, check my site link and the AFX udp link will be chillen on the top of the page

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #9864 Previous topic | Next topic