Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #97691
View in linear mode

Subject: "PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*" Previous topic | Next topic
DreamspawnJan-19-07 06:06 PM
Member since Jul 11th 2006
25 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97691, "PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"

I did a search on here and most were to old and pics didn't work anymore so does anyone have pics of a eclipse 97-99 pref. with a talong high spoiler/wing. I just got the idea last night and thought it would look good

HELP ME PLEASE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, dsmmyth, Jan-20-07 01:49 PM, #1
RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, Moderatorcs82685, Jan-20-07 02:35 PM, #2
      RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, kain_99gs, Jan-20-07 02:57 PM, #3
           RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, azdave, Jan-20-07 03:51 PM, #4
                RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, ez, Jan-21-07 09:21 AM, #5
                     RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, 95greenhrcgs, Jan-21-07 06:17 PM, #6
                          RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, talon749, Jan-22-07 04:17 AM, #7
                               RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, ThePerfectShift, Jan-22-07 07:19 AM, #8
                                    RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, Blured, Jan-23-07 06:25 AM, #9
                                         RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*, blcktalipse, Jan-24-07 01:34 PM, #10

dsmmythJan-20-07 01:49 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97696, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 0

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderatorcs82685Jan-20-07 02:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#97697, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by dsmmyth

damn that's clean looking. Lets see some more

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

kain_99gsJan-20-07 02:57 PM
Member since May 04th 2004
536 posts,
#97698, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 2

Honestly, it would be fine looking WITHOUT the spoiler. The part where the black spoiler just randomly enters the white part of the hatch on the sides looks really bad IMO. They were designed for a black top.

http://talontimes.blogspot.com
99gs
95TSI

azdaveJan-20-07 03:51 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
694 posts,
#97699, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 3

I sold this car but still have a bunch of pics on my site

http://www.rcaz.com/rcaz/sub%20indexes/97_talon_for_sale/index.htm

It's a Talon with 2Gb Eclipse front and rear.

ezJan-21-07 09:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#97705, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 4

the talon high spoiler is the ONLY option besides going wingless, IMO

and that white/black Talipse was just beautiful. remove the pinstripe, door bump strips, and that dent in the lower rear quarter, and it would have been perfect.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

95greenhrcgsJan-21-07 06:17 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#97706, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by ez
the talon high spoiler is the ONLY option besides going wingless, IMO and that white/black Talipse was just beautiful. remove the pinstripe, door bump strips, and that dent in the lower rear quarter, and it would have been perfect.

What he said, but add 2gb sideskirts = sex

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

talon749Jan-22-07 04:17 AM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
421 posts,
#97707, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 6

that car is pretty slick, kinda reminds me for a stealth for some reason

-Keith

'92 BMW 325i - 3.91 LSD....Cold air intake....M52 headers.....Track pipe....Remus back....Fan Delete....UUC short throw...M3 Clutch Flywheel & Drive Shaft...Tien Coil overs

I <3 the twisties

ThePerfectShiftJan-22-07 07:19 AM
Member since May 02nd 2006
199 posts,
#97708, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 7

Not my cup of tea. low rise eclipse wings get all my love. although that black top eclipse with talon spoiler was not bad.

Originally posted by thedawg

I ran 15-18psi on my stock a604 for about 30k miles then it broke. It makes cool whining noises now.

BluredJan-23-07 06:25 AM
Member since Apr 27th 2004
102 posts,
#97715, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 8

I'll be doing my eclipse up in Feb with the BC2 Kit with the talon high spoiler. It's also getting painted black along with sportline/illuminas put on her............can't wait till she's done

blcktalipseJan-24-07 01:34 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2003
1067 posts,
#97720, "RE: PICS PLEASE *Eclipse with Talon High Spoiler*"
In response to Reply # 9
Jan-24-07 01:38 PM by blcktalipse

NOT MINE but a local guy at a meet...

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #97691 Previous topic | Next topic