Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #96034
View in linear mode

Subject: " 2G Rear seats" Previous topic | Next topic
jrprichAug-08-06 05:06 AM
Member since Jul 27th 2006
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96034, " 2G Rear seats"

Does anyone know if any 2G Rear seats were made in non perforated leather?
All I have seen are the Talons that have Leather fronts and Vinyl Rears.

Please advise,

Thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2G Rear seats, BDTalon, Aug-08-06 09:59 AM, #1
RE: 2G Rear seats, Malenko, Aug-08-06 02:06 PM, #2
      RE: 2G Rear seats, R34Eclipse, Aug-08-06 03:14 PM, #3
           RE: 2G Rear seats, Aggression, Aug-08-06 04:27 PM, #4
                RE: 2G Rear seats, Malenko, Aug-09-06 07:01 AM, #5
                     RE: 2G Rear seats, J, Aug-09-06 11:18 AM, #6
                          RE: 2G Rear seats, Malenko, Aug-09-06 06:21 PM, #7
                               RE: 2G Rear seats, J, Aug-10-06 05:00 AM, #8
                                    RE: 2G Rear seats, dalesmitsu, Aug-10-06 08:37 PM, #9
                                         RE: 2G Rear seats, techboy, Aug-12-06 08:39 AM, #10
                                         RE: 2G Rear seats, saikou, Aug-14-06 06:32 AM, #11

BDTalonAug-08-06 09:59 AM
Member since Jun 08th 2005
153 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96035, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 0

I have solid rear leather seats.. so yes.

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
AAHHHHHH it's the Bomex table top and bench deluxe! Get the holy wrench we need to purify..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MalenkoAug-08-06 02:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#96037, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 1

I have full black rear leather, no vynil...and I love it even in the 100 degree heat

R34EclipseAug-08-06 03:14 PM
Member since Oct 01st 2005
706 posts,
#96038, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 2

to those sayin no vinyl i gaurantee only the inserts are leather and the rest is vinyl. I've torn down enough seats to know this unless its an older mercedes or bmw there IS vinyl somewhere on the seat. There are exceptions in higher end cars, but for the most part they have vinyl boxing. You can usually tell cause the vinyl wont absorb color and fade/darken/crack like leather in most cases vinyl outlasts.

-----------------------------------
97 RS-T, STAR Stage 2, HAHN FMIC, Decah Lambo Doors, 19" Axis Hiros, Built 420a - SOLD
2004 - G35 6MT 20" HREs & Tein Flex
-----------------------------------

AggressionAug-08-06 04:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#96039, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 3

^^^ Yep...he is right!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

MalenkoAug-09-06 07:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#96041, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 4

well its not like anyone sits back there but......

I cant tell the difference

JAug-09-06 11:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#96042, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 5

...show off - J

- J

MalenkoAug-09-06 06:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#96043, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by J
...show off - J

Isnt that the point?

JAug-10-06 05:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#96046, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 7

Yep, I'm jealous
- J

- J

dalesmitsuAug-10-06 08:37 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#96050, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 8

Me .002

I removed my rear seats and the deck to save a few % in gas way prices are and to make abit lighter/quicker. Also, removed the spare too. I can feel the difference. No one sits back there any away??

techboyAug-12-06 08:39 AM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
#96059, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 9

Perferrated "leather" seats came in the 95-96 vehicles with leather option. In the 97-99 vehicles Mitsu switched over to solid "leather" on the seats. Hopefully that helps answer your question.

1999 Eclipse GST 4G63

saikouAug-14-06 06:32 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2005
454 posts,
#96069, "RE: 2G Rear seats"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Me .002 I removed my rear seats and the deck to save a few % in gas way prices are and to make abit lighter/quicker. Also, removed the spare too. I can feel the difference. No one sits back there any away??

Hope that aint your daily driver without a spare. Removing the rear seats account for no weight reduction really at all; they weigh next to nothing. Take your spare out for the track.

Likin the interior Malenkoooooh-oh-oh.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #96034 Previous topic | Next topic