Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #930
View in linear mode

Subject: "Best looking skirt/side body moldings?" Previous topic | Next topic
SkrillaJan-22-01 01:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#930, "Best looking skirt/side body moldings?"

Sup guys, I'm wondering which ones yall think are the best looking either stock or aftermarket.

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology is the Only Substitute for Displacment"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?, cyan, Jan-22-01 01:34 PM, #1
RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?, 97_Rs_R, Jan-23-01 11:09 AM, #6
      RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?, 97_Rs_R, Feb-04-01 07:50 AM, #7
RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?, Teamicjeclipse, Jan-22-01 02:43 PM, #2
RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?, js99rs, Jan-23-01 05:31 AM, #3
RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?, TeamMichael_97RS, Jan-23-01 07:19 AM, #4
RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?, Tommyboy, Jan-23-01 10:07 AM, #5
      RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?, eclipsekaiser, Feb-04-01 10:35 AM, #8

cyanJan-22-01 01:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#931, "RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?"
In response to Reply # 0

almost everyone will say the ones they actually have or are about to get, i am no exception. erebuni shogun (aka ViS Invader)
however, i love the rudora side skirts. definately the lowest and best looking but the price to purchase from japan plus the cost to have them molded turned me away.
http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

97_Rs_RJan-23-01 11:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#932, "RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?"
In response to Reply # 1

what did u do to ur side skirts like the black part i love that please tell i wanna know =)

"Do u have The Need For Speed?"
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

Mod's
Custom intake w/ K&N Filter Charger
NGK Bk-11 spark plugs
8.0mm Plug wires
2 12" Cerwin Vega Subs in a bandpass box
2 6 1/2 Alpine Speekers
Pioneer head unit
Painted dash trim
Carbon fiber bezel
Removed trunk interior
Clear marker lights
Xenon low beam bulbs

97_Rs_RFeb-04-01 07:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#933, "RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?"
In response to Reply # 6

cyan could you please tell me what you did to ur side skirts with the black part ?

"Do u have The Need For Speed?"
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
http://www.97-rs-r.dsmpower.com/
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

Mod's
Custom intake w/ K&N Filter Charger
NGK Bk-11 spark plugs
8.0mm Plug wires
2 12" Cerwin Vega Subs in a bandpass box
2 6 1/2 Alpine Speekers
Pioneer head unit
Painted dash trim
Carbon fiber bezel
Removed trunk interior
Clear marker lights
Xenon low beam bulbs

TeamicjeclipseJan-22-01 02:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#934, "RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?"
In response to Reply # 0

i like both the Blitz Type I and Type II sides. The Blitz I look a lot better when molded right. I also like the Kaminari and Aerogear ones.

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

js99rsJan-23-01 05:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#935, "RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?"
In response to Reply # 2

the vis strata f-1 are my personal favorite because they dont come up too high and would look good by themselves

aeroduo* also look pretty good by themselves

-jason

TeamMichael_97RSJan-23-01 07:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#936, "RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm going stock 97 or VIS Battle Z Type 2, most likely the VIS', they have a nice clean slightly modified look, not too flashly. But enough to show a little.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

TommyboyJan-23-01 10:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
223 posts,
#937, "RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?"
In response to Reply # 4

the rudora are the best side skirts I've seen and the stock 95 tsi Talon side skirts are pretty phat they r differen't than the eclipse gst95 and up check them out some time ()

eclipsekaiserFeb-04-01 10:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#938, "RE: Best looking skirt/side body moldings?"
In response to Reply # 5

Personally I like the factory talon and factory 96 eclipse skirts. Otherwise if I had to choose from aftermarket, I would go for the Kaminari kit. Not sure what the name is, but the red one on their website.

-K-

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #930 Previous topic | Next topic