Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #92652
View in linear mode

Subject: "Gague cluster Needle lights stoped working Need some info" Previous topic | Next topic
1995talonFeb-24-06 03:22 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92652, "Gague cluster Needle lights stoped working Need some info"

my Temp and Speed needle lights stoped working so now i just want blue needles to go with my overlays and need some info.

first what bulbs on the back of the cluster are for each needle?

on this site http://autolumination.com/194_marker.html
which #74 bulbs will i need also how many will i need just for the needles(4 i would think)?

from what i can gather all i need to do is get the paint off the back side of the needles,repaint them with white paint and swap the stock bulbs with the ones from that site.does that sound about right? LMK ASAP

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/13648/1328958

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

95_ESi_PersonFeb-24-06 10:42 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92660, "RE: Gague cluster Needle lights stoped working Need some info"
In response to Reply # 0

For the paint, I think that you are talking about the guage faces themselves. For that case I believe that you remove the paint and get a different colored bulb... I'm not sure on that one.

As for the needles... well, they are red plastic, you would probably just have to get new colored needles.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1995talonFeb-25-06 06:05 AM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
626 posts,
#92665, "RE: Gague cluster Needle lights stoped working Need some info"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by 95_ESi_Person
For the paint, I think that you are talking about the guage faces themselves. For that case I believe that you remove the paint and get a different colored bulb... I'm not sure on that one. As for the needles... well, they are red plastic, you would probably just have to get new colored needles.

UMMM NO....i have Reverse Indiglo Gauges(or overlays)so im not doing anything to the stock guage faces.and our needles are clear with a line of paint down the back side of them...

Black apillars,black door sills,97-99 eclipse grill,floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover,CF gauge cluster cover,chrome gauge cluster trim rings

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/13648/1328958

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #92652 Previous topic | Next topic