Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #907
View in linear mode

Subject: "How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?" Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSJan-21-01 02:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#907, "How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?"

I saw the trailer for The Fast and The Furious. I wanna make a flame come from my muffler like the green eclipse. Anyone know how?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?, mikee97gs, Jan-21-01 03:44 PM, #1
RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?, cyan, Jan-21-01 04:08 PM, #2
      RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jan-22-01 09:41 AM, #5
           RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?, HondaHater21, Jan-24-01 02:09 PM, #6
RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?, endless73, Jan-22-01 02:17 AM, #3
Eat lots of spicy food!, HeDog, Jan-22-01 08:38 AM, #4

mikee97gsJan-21-01 03:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
117 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#908, "RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?"
In response to Reply # 0

Well, I havent tried it yet, but you can supposedly put spark plugs in the exhaust tailpipe, and the excess gas that is coming out will be sparked by the plugs therefore causing flames.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cyanJan-21-01 04:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#909, "RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?"
In response to Reply # 1

yeah, but the plugs have to be wired to produce spark. good luck with that
http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

9D9 MITSU RSJan-22-01 09:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#910, "RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?"
In response to Reply # 2

How can u hook it up??? does anybody know? Hook it to what? and does it have to be bolted in the muffler?

HondaHater21Jan-24-01 02:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1750 posts,
#911, "RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?"
In response to Reply # 5

Hey I know how to do it. I once did it to my old LeBarron. You need a spark plug and some spark plug wire, lots of wire and a 3 position switch.
You have to put the sparkplug 4 to 6 inches away from the exhaust tip (if you put it behind the muffler it wont work, i tried all it does is make a loud bang and make a nice fire in your glasspack!!!) Then you wire it up to the coil and run a wire to the switch. Carfully cut one of the wires to the coil of the engine and run it to the switch.
What should happen is you reve the engine up to 4000 and flip the switch down, this cut the engine coil not to fire, causeing the gas not to burn, but to dump into the exaust, then when you flip it back, the engine kicks back in and the spark in the tailpipe ignites it and wala! flames! It though is ment for oldies thats muflers are not in the way. Flames were prob shooting out of his car because of the way it was set up, ive seen some cars do it when they sift, but if you want to do this to your car have fun!

"Only Pirates Say R"
hondahater21@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/hondahater21

Change Your own Blinker Fluid! --> http://geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/

endless73Jan-22-01 02:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
253 posts,
#912, "RE: How can u make flames shoot from the exhaust?"
In response to Reply # 0

you could turn on your car, light a match, throw it into the exhaust, and run for your life...that way you'll have flames coming from all directions, not to mention flying glass, doors, your steering wheel, etc...

Eclipse-15.621 @ 89.5 mph
M3-13.192 @ 111 mph
Pick your poison!
http://www.onlineshowoff.com/index.asp?section=profile&username=endless73

HeDogJan-22-01 08:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
#913, "Eat lots of spicy food!"
In response to Reply # 0

HeDog

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=879

HeDog

'95 Eclipse GS/Turboed

HRC Stage II with FMIC.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #907 Previous topic | Next topic