Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #88995
View in linear mode

Subject: "2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??" Previous topic | Next topic
BluredSep-12-05 06:05 PM
Member since Apr 27th 2004
102 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88995, "2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??"
Sep-12-05 06:06 PM by Blured

Anybody think this would look good?? I currently have the low rise eclipse spoiler with the BC2 kit but i like the rarity of the talon turbo spoiler. Just wondering what other think before i go soak 300+ dollars into buying one and refinishing it..........oh yeah the Eclipse is gonna be black once im done.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??, Talontaxi, Sep-12-05 07:33 PM, #1
RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??, Moderatormicyek, Sep-13-05 06:29 AM, #2
      RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??, 1999Eclipt, Sep-13-05 11:58 AM, #3
           RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??, SpreadEagle, Sep-14-05 03:30 PM, #4
                RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??, nonamerat, Sep-14-05 06:05 PM, #5
                     RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??, SpreadEagle, Sep-14-05 06:30 PM, #6

TalontaxiSep-12-05 07:33 PM
Member since Jul 14th 2004
201 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89000, "RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 0

96-96 talons all had the same spoiler and the 97-98's had the same spoiler regardless of whether or not they were turbo. Does'nt really answer your question but I thought I'd correct you.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratormicyekSep-13-05 06:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#89008, "RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 1

I don't know about with a kit...but the Talon high rise spoiler looks amazing on an eclipse IMO. The lower profile of the tail lights really compliments it. And since the the BC2 kit mimics the stock rear bumber fairly well I would venture to so it would look good. Just my .02

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

1999EcliptSep-13-05 11:58 AM
Member since Sep 05th 2005
58 posts,
#89025, "RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 2

Any pics of the wing on an Eclipse? i might be able to photoshop something

SpreadEagleSep-14-05 03:30 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
459 posts,
#89099, "RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 3

These aren't exactly what you're looking for but they're the closest I have, hopefully better than nothing.

nonameratSep-14-05 06:05 PM
Member since Sep 22nd 2004
190 posts,
#89103, "RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 4

do you happen to have any more pictures of the second car, the black one. it looks pretty sweet and would enjoy seeing more.

SpreadEagleSep-14-05 06:30 PM
Member since May 29th 2003
459 posts,
#89108, "RE: 2gb Talon Turbo Spoiler on BC2 kitted Eclipse??"
In response to Reply # 5

Just 2, I think he's a member at dsmtuners.com but can't remember for sure.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #88995 Previous topic | Next topic