Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #88452
View in linear mode

Subject: "Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?" Previous topic | Next topic
siueclipseAug-29-05 06:56 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88452, "Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"

What do you think of the ride? I think I'm about done with it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, CustomGS, Aug-29-05 07:05 AM, #1
RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-30-05 04:32 AM, #17
RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, BDTalon, Aug-29-05 08:36 AM, #2
RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, nonamerat, Aug-29-05 08:50 AM, #3
      RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, WIDECLIPSE, Aug-29-05 08:55 AM, #4
           RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, FlyinEsi, Aug-29-05 09:04 AM, #5
           RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, 96rs-t, Aug-29-05 09:12 AM, #6
           RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, eclipse_gs_1512, Aug-29-05 09:36 AM, #7
           RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, WIDECLIPSE, Aug-29-05 09:41 AM, #8
                RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, BumpinTalon, Aug-29-05 09:45 AM, #9
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, RSClipse9d7, Aug-29-05 09:55 AM, #10
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, Tommyboy, Aug-29-05 01:56 PM, #15
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-30-05 04:37 AM, #23
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-30-05 04:35 AM, #21
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, 96rs-t, Aug-29-05 09:55 AM, #11
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, DarkEclips96, Aug-29-05 10:29 AM, #12
                          RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, KaptainMyke, Aug-29-05 12:21 PM, #13
                          RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, 95 Mitsu, Aug-29-05 01:08 PM, #14
                          RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-30-05 04:36 AM, #22
                          RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, theallpowerfulme, Aug-30-05 06:19 PM, #28
                          RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, dsmmyth, Aug-29-05 02:08 PM, #16
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-30-05 04:35 AM, #20
           RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-30-05 04:34 AM, #19
           RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-30-05 04:33 AM, #18
                RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, RSClipse9d7, Aug-30-05 04:51 AM, #24
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, EclipseTenzoR, Aug-30-05 05:05 AM, #25
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-30-05 05:36 AM, #27
                     RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-30-05 05:36 AM, #26
                          RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Aug-30-05 06:35 PM, #29
                          RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, Aggression, Aug-31-05 02:31 AM, #30
                          RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Aug-31-05 06:25 AM, #31
                               RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, prop7459, Sep-01-05 03:00 AM, #32
                                    RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Sep-01-05 03:56 AM, #33
                                         RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, VOTBLINDUB, Sep-01-05 12:08 PM, #34
                                              RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, BlackMagic, Sep-01-05 03:50 PM, #35
                                              RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, djtrickee, Sep-01-05 04:07 PM, #36
                                                   RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, VOTBLINDUB, Sep-02-05 10:15 AM, #37
                                                        RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, djtrickee, Sep-02-05 10:52 AM, #38
                                                             RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, 96rs-t, Sep-02-05 12:08 PM, #39
                                                                  RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, RSClipse9d7, Sep-03-05 08:08 AM, #40
                          RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, DarkEclips96, Sep-04-05 08:55 AM, #41
                               RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Sep-05-05 04:54 AM, #42
                                    RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, siueclipse, Sep-06-05 09:29 AM, #43
                                         RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, nonamerat, Sep-14-05 06:18 PM, #44
                                              RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, 96rs-t, Sep-14-05 06:25 PM, #45
                                                   RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?, boosted60trimrst, Sep-14-05 06:29 PM, #46

CustomGSAug-29-05 07:05 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2004
668 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88453, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 0

F'n Beautiful man! BTW What offset are your wheels, i think they look great where they're sitting. +38mm maybe ??

Chris
---------------------------------------

98 Eclipse GS 5 spd- sold
95 Camaro Z28
64.5 Mustang 302 3spd

Originally posted by DR1665
Sometimes, you don't need to pull away to win. You just need to show them they have nowhere to run.

Originally posted by Nine5eclipse03
No, but one time i tried to pee over a car, and pooped my pants.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

siueclipseAug-30-05 04:32 AM
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88495, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by CustomGS
F'n Beautiful man! BTW What offset are your wheels, i think they look great where they're sitting. +38mm maybe ??

I think they are 38.

They are 19x8.5 HP Racing Wheels.

BDTalonAug-29-05 08:36 AM
Member since Jun 08th 2005
153 posts,
#88459, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 0

Looks very nice man, the whole car looks very clean. Nice job

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
AAHHHHHH it's the Bomex table top and bench deluxe! Get the holy wrench we need to purify..

nonameratAug-29-05 08:50 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2004
190 posts,
#88460, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 2

Possibly the nicest DSM I have seen! VERY nice job!

WIDECLIPSEAug-29-05 08:55 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#88462, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 3

Tan interior just ain't doing it for me. And I'm not a big fan of the fenders or the red head and intake mani, but at least it's done cleanly. Other than that, excellent work.

btw: you going to Nationals?

-Roman

FlyinEsiAug-29-05 09:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#88463, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 4

I believe those wheels are a +40mm offset.

But DAYAM! Man, that is one sweet ass ride!!! Very nice!

Do you have that sub installed in the back w/o a spare tire? Or are you that damn good and you kept your spare too?

96rs-tAug-29-05 09:12 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#88464, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-29-05 09:13 AM by 96rs-t

omg, i only wish my car can look that clean one day. F'ing gorgeous. How wide are those tires? they look huge. My God, even the carpet looks brand spanken new!

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-29-05 09:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#88465, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 6

very nice

2007 wrx

WIDECLIPSEAug-29-05 09:41 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#88466, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by 96rs-t
omg, i only wish my car can look that clean one day. F'ing gorgeous. How wide are those tires? they look huge. My God, even the carpet looks brand spanken new!

I think his carpet is brand new

-Roman

BumpinTalonAug-29-05 09:45 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#88467, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 8

as far as 2GNT engine bays go, that is probably the sexiest one I have ever seen. you need a bigger turbo and need to dyno at least 425whp before you sell it though

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

RSClipse9d7Aug-29-05 09:55 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#88468, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 9

Great work man. Very clean. I agree, I think that is the nicest looking 420A engine bay I have ever seen. But if you say you're done, what's next?

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

TommyboyAug-29-05 01:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
223 posts,
#88478, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 10

hey man did u send out that broken msd i paypald you and you never emaild me back its been a week haven't got a respond from you

siueclipseAug-30-05 04:37 AM
3504 posts,
#88501, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by Tommyboy
hey man did u send out that broken msd i paypald you and you never emaild me back its been a week haven't got a respond from you

Sorry bud, Ive been moving for over a week now and have no internet. I will be shipping it out, just give me some time to get through all my boxes.

siueclipseAug-30-05 04:35 AM
3504 posts,
#88499, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by RSClipse9d7
Great work man. Very clean. I agree, I think that is the nicest looking 420A engine bay I have ever seen. But if you say you're done, what's next?

Naaa.. Im not done yet. Just getting bored because I don't have money right now.

A big break kit is next along with a nitrous bottle and a intercooler cooler bootle.

96rs-tAug-29-05 09:55 AM
2203 posts,
#88469, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 9

omg, you're actually gonna sell it??

SoCal DSM

DarkEclips96Aug-29-05 10:29 AM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#88471, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by 96rs-t
omg, you're actually gonna sell it??

I dont think he means sell it, like he is done modding it.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

KaptainMykeAug-29-05 12:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#88474, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 12

That's a sexy looking car, man.

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

95 MitsuAug-29-05 01:08 PM
767 posts,
#88475, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 13

I saw you up at Indy Bash. I was checking out your car, I actually had my 2GNT shirt on also but there were a lot of people sitting back there where you probably were. I didnt want to look like a fool.

siueclipseAug-30-05 04:36 AM
3504 posts,
#88500, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by 95 Mitsu
I saw you up at Indy Bash. I was checking out your car, I actually had my 2GNT shirt on also but there were a lot of people sitting back there where you probably were. I didnt want to look like a fool.

You should always come up and say hi!

I took first place at Indy Bash for Eclipse Mild.

theallpowerfulmeAug-30-05 06:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1629 posts,
#88529, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 13

nice car man,

and what the fuck mike, you have an evo now and an outlander? where have I been?

Lane Adams

1998 GST Spyder
1995 GSX
1995 TSI AWD

dsmmythAug-29-05 02:08 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#88479, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by DarkEclips96
Originally posted by 96rs-t omg, you're actually gonna sell it??
I dont think he means sell it, like he is done modding it.

At least with the exterior aspect.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

siueclipseAug-30-05 04:35 AM
3504 posts,
#88498, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
as far as 2GNT engine bays go, that is probably the sexiest one I have ever seen. you need a bigger turbo and need to dyno at least 425whp before you sell it though

haha

All in due time.

siueclipseAug-30-05 04:34 AM
3504 posts,
#88497, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I believe those wheels are a +40mm offset. But DAYAM! Man, that is one sweet ass ride!!! Very nice! Do you have that sub installed in the back w/o a spare tire? Or are you that damn good and you kept your spare too?

Under that beiege floor is another floor which the sub box is sitting in. Under the beige floow and bolted to the under-floor is my car computer, and amps. Under the under-floor is nothing but circuit breakers, wires, and my battery.

siueclipseAug-30-05 04:33 AM
3504 posts,
#88496, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE
Tan interior just ain't doing it for me. And I'm not a big fan of the fenders or the red head and intake mani, but at least it's done cleanly. Other than that, excellent work. btw: you going to Nationals?

Yes I will be going to the Nationals.

RSClipse9d7Aug-30-05 04:51 AM
915 posts,
#88502, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 18

Can you get some pictures of the setup under that floor in the back? I know you like to keep it covered up but I want to see all these false floors you have. I was thinking about doing something similar and I want to see how you did it. Thanks.

EclipseTenzoRAug-30-05 05:05 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#88503, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 24

That is one fine machine you have. Good luck with it in the future. And where did you re-locate you hvac?

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

siueclipseAug-30-05 05:36 AM
3504 posts,
#88505, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
That is one fine machine you have. Good luck with it in the future. And where did you re-locate you hvac?

I didn't. I removed it completely.

siueclipseAug-30-05 05:36 AM
3504 posts,
#88504, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 24

Originally posted by RSClipse9d7
Can you get some pictures of the setup under that floor in the back? I know you like to keep it covered up but I want to see all these false floors you have. I was thinking about doing something similar and I want to see how you did it. Thanks.

Give me a few days and I will.

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonAug-30-05 06:35 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#88531, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 26

your going to install a intercooler srayer? you posted last year telling memebers they would blow thier motor because outr cars couldnt handle the setup. you also posted that you tried it......I call shenanigans

BTW check your PM's

AggressionAug-31-05 02:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#88539, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 29

Man that car looks so badass man! The bay is my fav. So your going to NOPI in Atlanta? If so PM me and I will give you my cell so we can meetup while we are down there.

That goes for everyone going this year.

Again sweet car!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

siueclipseAug-31-05 06:25 AM
3504 posts,
#88543, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
your going to install a intercooler srayer? you posted last year telling memebers they would blow thier motor because outr cars couldnt handle the setup. you also posted that you tried it......I call shenanigans BTW check your PM's

Honestly, Im installing it for looks and don't plan on using it. I just didn't want a single NOS bottle sitting back there.

prop7459Sep-01-05 03:00 AM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
139 posts,
#88574, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 31

James did you get wheel spacers to fit the 19x8.5?

siueclipseSep-01-05 03:56 AM
3504 posts,
#88575, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by prop7459
James did you get wheel spacers to fit the 19x8.5?

No, I didn't need any spacers.

VOTBLINDUBSep-01-05 12:08 PM
Member since Dec 29th 2003
403 posts,
#88596, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 33

change to the factory 2G exhaust manifold and the crushed 1G BOV and ur set

I just wish my car was as fast as it was loud. people tell me i should use my sub to push it, it might go faster.

BlackMagicSep-01-05 03:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#88607, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 34

?

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

djtrickeeSep-01-05 04:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#88608, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 34

Originally posted by VOTBLINDUB
change to the factory 2G exhaust manifold and the crushed 1G BOV and ur set

Lol. Doodly-doo

wtf.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

VOTBLINDUBSep-02-05 10:15 AM
Member since Dec 29th 2003
403 posts,
#88655, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 36

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by VOTBLINDUB change to the factory 2G exhaust manifold and the crushed 1G BOV and ur set
Lol. Doodly-doo wtf.

wtf nuttin, man! they work just as well as aftermarket if not better. a LOT cheaper, the tubular manifolds are stupid.

I just wish my car was as fast as it was loud. people tell me i should use my sub to push it, it might go faster.

djtrickeeSep-02-05 10:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#88658, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 37

Originally posted by VOTBLINDUB
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by VOTBLINDUB change to the factory 2G exhaust manifold and the crushed 1G BOV and ur set
Lol. Doodly-doo wtf.
wtf nuttin, man! they work just as well as aftermarket if not better. a LOT cheaper, the tubular manifolds are stupid.

Originally posted by djtrickee Lol. Doodly-doo wtf.

I'll say it again. LOL! Doodly-doo WTF man.

He's got the Hahn manifold. LMAO. there isnt even a tubular exhaust manifold in that car. And the stock manifold is definatly NOT better for a turbo setup than the one he's got or a tubular. lmao.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

96rs-tSep-02-05 12:08 PM
2203 posts,
#88659, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 38
Sep-02-05 12:10 PM by 96rs-t

yea, i also didn't understand this. hahn mani is good. He has the greddy type S bov, why would he get a 1g bov??

SoCal DSM

RSClipse9d7Sep-03-05 08:08 AM
915 posts,
#88669, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 39

And when it comes to the 1G BOV being cheaper I think it would be pointless to swtich it now. Seeing how he has already paid for a better one.

DarkEclips96Sep-04-05 08:55 AM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#88688, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by siueclipse
Originally posted by RSClipse9d7 Can you get some pictures of the setup under that floor in the back? I know you like to keep it covered up but I want to see all these false floors you have. I was thinking about doing something similar and I want to see how you did it. Thanks.
Give me a few days and I will.

Lets see those pics! Your car has always been one of my favs. Wish my car was that clean.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

siueclipseSep-05-05 04:54 AM
3504 posts,
#88707, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 41

Sorry, I don't have internet at home. I will take more pictures when i get a chance.

siueclipseSep-06-05 09:29 AM
3504 posts,
#88751, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 42

Sorry, still haven't taken those picturs. I will tonight when I get home. Ill just have to wake up the car from its sleep.

nonameratSep-14-05 06:18 PM
Member since Sep 22nd 2004
190 posts,
#89104, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 43

I'm sure your busy but I am really interested in seeing those pictures. your car is by far my favorite DSM ive seen and im very interested in your setup back there.

96rs-tSep-14-05 06:25 PM
2203 posts,
#89105, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 44

yea, i wanna see them too!!

SoCal DSM

boosted60trimrstSep-14-05 06:29 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#89107, "RE: Took some shots at Nopi St Louis, What you think?"
In response to Reply # 45

very nice car . engine bay looks sick and clean . the only thing im not feelin is the tan interior .

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #88452 Previous topic | Next topic