Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #830
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pictures of projectors" Previous topic | Next topic
JustinJan-17-01 06:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
73 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#830, "Pictures of projectors"

Does anyone have any pics of what projectors look like ON the car? Im debating wich kind to buy: Chrome/Clear projector or chrome/Blue projector...

If anyone has any pics..even if the car isnt and eclipse..that would be great...prefferably lit..

Has anyone seen the difference between the blu and clear projectors? If so, how does each look at night?

Last quezstion..I know they take H3 and H4, but wich size is the low beam?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Pictures of projectors, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-18-01 01:32 AM, #1
RE: Pictures of projectors, Lee, Jan-18-01 01:33 AM, #2
RE: Pictures of projectors, Lee, Jan-18-01 01:34 AM, #3
RE: Pictures of projectors, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-18-01 01:36 AM, #4
      RE: Pictures of projectors, cyan, Jan-18-01 11:33 AM, #5
           RE: Pictures of projectors, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-18-01 04:20 PM, #6
                RE: Pictures of projectors, cyan, Jan-18-01 08:09 PM, #7
                     RE: Pictures of projectors, Justin, Jan-21-01 05:51 PM, #8
                          RE: Pictures of projectors, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-22-01 12:31 AM, #9

TeamStan2gntJan-18-01 01:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#831, "RE: Pictures of projectors"
In response to Reply # 0

They use H3 for regular and H4 for high beams.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LeeJan-18-01 01:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
#832, "RE: Pictures of projectors"
In response to Reply # 0

Low Beam 9006
High Beam 9005
Fog Lights H3

Lee

HRC Stage II
Coming Soon!

LeeJan-18-01 01:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
#833, "RE: Pictures of projectors"
In response to Reply # 2

Sorry brother I misunderstood your question. That happens when you get home at 2am and have to be at work at 730am.

Lee

HRC Stage II
Coming Soon!

TeamStan2gntJan-18-01 01:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#834, "RE: Pictures of projectors"
In response to Reply # 2

Not for projectors

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS

Yes I still own a 2gnt.
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

cyanJan-18-01 11:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#835, "RE: Pictures of projectors"
In response to Reply # 4

i would get the blue, the only aesthetic difference between the two is the low beam magnifying glass is blue on the blue ones obviously and yellow on the yellows, clear on the clears. it just colors the light as it is being magnified. at night the blue looks cleaner because the clear is just like factory "clear" lights which are actually somewhat yellow. i had mine for so little time that i didnt get any pictures, but just search the internet and you will find thousands of pics of the projectors for all different cars
http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

TeamStan2gntJan-18-01 04:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#836, "RE: Pictures of projectors"
In response to Reply # 5

I have ion blues. Alot depends on the bulbs used with these. With regular standard h3 bulbs its a little too yellow for me (not crazy yellow just what you'd get from any ion fog lights) With Polarg eurowhites its just right, not too yellow not too blue, kinda nuetral and looks great coming at you. Clear lenses are just that. With whatever bulbs they look like any other car cept there projectors. I have't seen any yellow projectors (at certain angles ion blue lights appear yellow like this pic below with the lights off).

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS

Yes I still own a 2gnt.
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

cyanJan-18-01 08:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#837, "RE: Pictures of projectors"
In response to Reply # 6

my projectors were yellow (with the black housing) i added superwhite bulbs to see if it would get rid of the yellow but it just made it lighter, not slightly blue like superwhites should be
http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

JustinJan-21-01 05:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
73 posts,
#838, "RE: Pictures of projectors"
In response to Reply # 7

How owuld the infamous H3 blue plasma japanese PIAA bulbs look in the blue projector? How about the clear?

Also, how do the H3 and H4's plug in? Will I need to modify the harnesses?

TeamStan2gntJan-22-01 12:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#839, "RE: Pictures of projectors"
In response to Reply # 8

No harness modification neccesary. Wiring plugs right into the projectors. Plasma blue would look great as usual with clear although you may get added attention from the law. The closest I've ever put to blue in the ions were Nokia but they cant hold a candle to PIAA (no pun intended). The color was pretty good, kinda bluish/yellow halos but they weren't even as bright as standard H3 bulbs.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS

Yes I still own a 2gnt.
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #830 Previous topic | Next topic