Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #820
View in linear mode

Subject: "Combat Body Kit" Previous topic | Next topic
mikee97gsJan-14-01 05:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
117 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#820, "Combat Body Kit"

Does anyone think the that 650.00 for a new eclipse combat body kit is a good deal. I am gonna pick it up myself, so I wont be payin for freight, which is good since I live on the east coast.
Does it look good at all..Easy to install?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamicjeclipseJan-16-01 01:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#821, "RE: Combat Body Kit"
In response to Reply # 0

That is a decent price, i paid $600 for my Blitz Kit. Don't get it if it's an Andy's kit, it doesn't fit well and the fiberglass is very cheap and thin. I paid $150 to get mine installed professionally(the guy who installed my kit has an Integra that was on the cover of Import Tuner)

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mikee97gsJan-16-01 03:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
117 posts,
#822, "RE: Combat Body Kit"
In response to Reply # 1

Could you hook me up with a blitz body kit for that price. I live on the east coast, so I know shipping is gonna be a bitch.
Thanks
x231895@yahoo.com

TeamicjeclipseJan-17-01 06:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#823, "RE: Combat Body Kit"
In response to Reply # 2

Talk to Marcus(Eclipse 804), i think he can get the kit for $600-$650 and then he can ship it to you. He can even have it painted for you.
I don't have any hookups, i just got a good price on the kit, they(CARisma) said they usually charged $700 to $800
for that kit. That was also a year ago when the Blitz kit had only been out for a couple months.

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Teameclipse804Jan-17-01 08:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#824, "Ya I can get it for 600"
In response to Reply # 3

Ya i can get the complete kit for 600. But truck freight shipping is 200 to the east coast. Also at this moment, we don't have an established shipping company yet. None of them seem to be reliable except for Viking, and we need to get a better shipper. Anyone in socal need a part time job? hehe

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #820 Previous topic | Next topic