Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #785
View in linear mode

Subject: "power windows and locks" Previous topic | Next topic
js99rsJan-13-01 05:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#785, "power windows and locks"

has anyone here converted their manual locks or windows to power? im thinking of doing this but i dont want it to look ghetto. what do you do with the window crank? where did you put your buttons?

-jason

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

brynden29Jan-15-01 02:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#786, "RE: power windows and locks"
In response to Reply # 0

No, I have not done it, but I want to. What I was thinking I was going to do is go the the junk yard and see if I can buy some new door panels with the power window controls and the power door locks. Then I was going to get the window mechanism and hook it into the stock switches. I am not sure if it is going to work or not, but that is what I am planning.

Brynden

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

js99rsJan-15-01 04:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#787, "RE: power windows and locks"
In response to Reply # 1

thats what i would do but i think if a junk yard around here ever got an eclipse that i could find what i need out of i would shit my pants.

-jason

97_Rs_RJan-16-01 06:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#788, "RE: power windows and locks"
In response to Reply # 2

Gonna change mine fould a recked talon with power windows and black interior well most of it =) 125 for the dash 40 for the doors and other prices for the rest so im gonna do it i think

"Do u have The Need For Speed?"
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

Mod's
Custom intake w/ K&N Filter Charger
NGK Bk-11 spark plugs
8.0mm Plug wires
2 12" Cerwin Vega Subs in a bandpass box
2 6 1/2 Alpine Speekers
Pioneer head unit
Painted dash trim
Carbon fiber bezel
Removed trunk interior
Clear marker lights
Xenon low beam bulbs

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #785 Previous topic | Next topic