Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #77686
View in linear mode

Subject: "need your opinions" Previous topic | Next topic
2g99RSNCOct-05-04 02:07 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77686, "need your opinions"

ok basically i've got sponsers so i have to put stickers on my car not really my thing but i have to. My car is a RS but now has factory sideskirts, no wing, and will have a fiberglass front clip. If u could post picks of black cars with stickers on it that u like i would appreciate it alot.
Also how do think i should place them down the sideskirts,door,hood etc?
just let me know what u like i'm wanting to keep it as clean looking as possible

fully built, gt70 turbo, and F.A.S.T standalone what more do i need to say

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: need your opinions, FlyinEsi, Oct-05-04 02:59 PM, #1
RE: need your opinions, djtrickee, Oct-05-04 03:33 PM, #2
      RE: need your opinions, 2g99RSNC, Oct-05-04 03:56 PM, #3
      RE: need your opinions, injendsm, Oct-05-04 05:02 PM, #4
           RE: need your opinions, FlyinEsi, Oct-05-04 05:15 PM, #5
           RE: need your opinions, jsupetran, Oct-05-04 05:27 PM, #6
                RE: need your opinions, Steve, Oct-05-04 05:56 PM, #7
                     RE: need your opinions, MCubed45, Oct-06-04 12:03 AM, #8
           RE: need your opinions, BuckNutty, Oct-06-04 10:15 AM, #9
                RE: need your opinions, madhatter210, Oct-06-04 12:08 PM, #10
                     RE: need your opinions, 2g99RSNC, Oct-06-04 01:53 PM, #11

FlyinEsiOct-05-04 02:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#77690, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't have any pics, but I think the cleanest looking place to put stickers is either down the door under the mirrors, or down the sideskirts on the bottom.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

djtrickeeOct-05-04 03:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#77691, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 1

under the hood.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

2g99RSNCOct-05-04 03:56 PM
894 posts,
#77692, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 2

thanks for the ideas so far keep them coming
the front is hood,bumper,and fenders all in one so i cant put them under the hood.
any sugestions on what colors to go with

injendsmOct-05-04 05:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#77694, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by djtrickee
under the hood.

thats the best suggestion. the only time that your sponsors stickers even need to be prominently displayed is at a car show and your hood would be up anyway.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

FlyinEsiOct-05-04 05:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#77695, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 4

white on black is the only way to go with your sponsors.

jsupetranOct-05-04 05:27 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#77696, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 5

What ever you do, please don't put a banner on your windshield.

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, Greddy warning gauges: egt, boost gauge, and oil pressure, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

SteveOct-05-04 05:56 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
#77698, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 6

wheres blizarres car at..he's got a nice little layout.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

MCubed45Oct-06-04 12:03 AM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
#77702, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 7
Oct-06-04 12:04 AM by MCubed45

what you do is go buy yourself a copy of Need for Speed Underground. then beat the game and play the drift tracks so you can get a whole shitload of stickers. then you can make your car and see what it looks like with the stickers in different places.

i'm not kidding either. it'll give you a better idea than any pics people have. unless you're sponsored by a very small company NFSU has like every major car company's decals you can slap on in every typical location on your car. it's neat. too bad they didn't use real body kits an stuff. other than that you can make it look pretty damn close to your car.

-marc

BuckNuttyOct-06-04 10:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#77719, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by djtrickee under the hood.
thats the best suggestion. the only time that your sponsors stickers even need to be prominently displayed is at a car show and your hood would be up anyway.

most sponsors like the advertisement to be always, rather then just at shows...wait...all sponsors like that

madhatter210Oct-06-04 12:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
#77722, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 9

Ifyou want try this place....they have an eclipse you can use this place for decal location http://www.phatdecals.com/index.php?action=gkit
or have someone photoshop it for you.What ever you do don't do this

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

2g99RSNCOct-06-04 01:53 PM
894 posts,
#77726, "RE: need your opinions"
In response to Reply # 10

Thanks for all of your help so far

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #77686 Previous topic | Next topic