Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #768
View in linear mode

Subject: "Interior Painting..." Previous topic | Next topic
phatGSJan-12-01 04:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#768, "Interior Painting..."

My '95 GS is forest green w/ grey interior. Should i paint interior bezels and whatnot yellow, or silver? Just lookin for opinions.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cyanJan-12-01 04:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#769, "RE: Interior Painting..."
In response to Reply # 0

i would do silver, or navy blue, or if you could get the entire interior done, white

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamStan2gntJan-16-01 01:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#770, "RE: Interior Painting..."
In response to Reply # 0

Why not green (a little lighter than the exterior). Something different. My interior sure as hell doesn't match the exterior

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

cyanJan-16-01 05:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#771, "RE: Interior Painting..."
In response to Reply # 2

well any color goes with a white or black exterior. with a color complex like dark green its hard to find a good compliment. i am surprised at how many people choose yellow. it does go well but its so bright in comparison to the dark exterior. also, keep in mind that if done properly, a solid white interior or solid black will also look good on any car color. (black just looks stock and is hotter)

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

TeamStan2gntJan-17-01 01:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#772, "RE: Interior Painting..."
In response to Reply # 3

I agree green is a hard color to determine an interior color other than an exact match with the outside. My car is maroon and same thing, match the exterior or risk it looking off. I took the latter.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

TeamicjeclipseJan-16-01 01:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#773, "RE: Interior Painting..."
In response to Reply # 0

I think tan vinyl would look good with forest green exterior. Maybe some exterior color matched inserts in their too.

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #768 Previous topic | Next topic