Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76210
View in linear mode

Subject: "Got my new wheels, tell me what you think" Previous topic | Next topic
mrj82Aug-24-04 03:02 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2003
283 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76210, "Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"

Sup guys, I got my new Bronze 5zigens in today. I love them they look great. So give me a couple of days to borrow a camera and I'll take some pics for those of you that wanted to check them out.

Originally posted by Uberingram
I will burn you for not searching...then the stabbing.

I got the sonic if you got the boom.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, injendsm, Aug-24-04 03:18 PM, #1
RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, eclipseman1999, Aug-24-04 03:23 PM, #2
      RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, ajna_star, Aug-24-04 03:32 PM, #3
           RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, Blizare, Aug-24-04 06:56 PM, #4
                RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, mrj82, Aug-25-04 04:25 AM, #5
                     RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, injendsm, Aug-25-04 04:48 AM, #6
                          RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, mrj82, Aug-25-04 05:04 AM, #7
                               RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, csmakio, Aug-25-04 05:16 AM, #8
                               RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, 99GSBBTurbo, Aug-25-04 05:29 AM, #9
                                    RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, mrj82, Aug-25-04 05:37 AM, #10
                                         RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, injendsm, Aug-25-04 06:07 AM, #11
                               RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, coppereclipse95, Aug-25-04 08:53 AM, #12
                                    RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, speedtek, Aug-25-04 10:16 AM, #13
                                         RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think, ZERO1997RS, Aug-25-04 12:45 PM, #14
                                              New better pics!, mrj82, Aug-26-04 10:32 AM, #15
                                                   RE: New better pics!, bono316, Aug-28-04 02:43 PM, #16
                                                        RE: New better pics!, BCIEclipse, Aug-28-04 08:43 PM, #17
                                                             RE: New better pics!, mrj82, Aug-28-04 10:03 PM, #18
                                                                  RE: New better pics!, Jproduktion, Aug-29-04 12:06 AM, #19
                                                                  RE: New better pics!, Pushin420a, Aug-29-04 12:20 AM, #20
                                                                  RE: New better pics!, BCIEclipse, Aug-29-04 03:51 AM, #21

injendsmAug-24-04 03:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76211, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 0

why did you make a thread askin for opinions on your wheels if you dont have any pics? im confused.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipseman1999Aug-24-04 03:23 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2003
973 posts,
#76212, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-24-04 03:24 PM by eclipseman1999

Shawn
99 Eclipse RS
Hahn Stage 2,Full built bottom end with je 8:8 and eagle rods ect..

ajna_starAug-24-04 03:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5730 posts,
#76213, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 2

2005 Corolla XRS
2ZZ 6-speed

BlizareAug-24-04 06:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#76220, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 3

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

mrj82Aug-25-04 04:25 AM
283 posts,
#76236, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 4

Patients young grasshopper! I just took some pics with my camera phone so they kind of suck, let me find a place to host them. I'll get better pics tomorrow.

injendsmAug-25-04 04:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#76238, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 5

host them on www.mustangmods.com

www.gregsorrells.com

mrj82Aug-25-04 05:04 AM
283 posts,
#76241, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 6

Ok cool, they are crappy pics but oh well, enjoy!

csmakioAug-25-04 05:16 AM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
#76242, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 7

*drool*

I soooo want some......Im getting bronze

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

99GSBBTurboAug-25-04 05:29 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1191 posts,
#76244, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 8

Thats clean as FU@K!!

I use to have a White 99 GS Sport with a Star Stage II Ball Bearing T3/T4 turbo...it was fun untill....well those who remember me know Oh Ya...this is what I have now... a 99' GSX...

mrj82Aug-25-04 05:37 AM
283 posts,
#76245, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 9

I've been shopping for a digi cam the past week or so. I'm gonna check office depot today and if I find something I like I'll get it. And better pics for you guys. The camera phone doesn't do it justice imo. Oh and I love the federal tires, they are fucking badass. Grippy as hell, my car just feels like its glued to road.

injendsmAug-25-04 06:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#76247, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 10

that looks so damn hot imo.

www.gregsorrells.com

coppereclipse95Aug-25-04 08:53 AM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#76254, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by mrj82
Ok cool, they are crappy pics but oh well, enjoy!

hehe, nice choice!!!

1995 Eclipse RS

speedtekAug-25-04 10:16 AM
Member since Dec 30th 2003
150 posts,
#76256, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 12

a drop would set it off like w0w

ZERO1997RSAug-25-04 12:45 PM
Member since May 22nd 2003
207 posts,
#76270, "RE: Got my new wheels, tell me what you think"
In response to Reply # 13

thats sick. I wonder how that would look like in a white car?

mrj82Aug-26-04 10:32 AM
283 posts,
#76313, "New better pics!"
In response to Reply # 14

Ok maybe these well be better.

bono316Aug-28-04 02:43 PM
Member since Jul 14th 2003
301 posts,
#76385, "RE: New better pics!"
In response to Reply # 15

Those are hella-nice!! I like bronze wheels, but I only like them on certain color cars. And me likey.

1998 Eclipse GS

BCIEclipseAug-28-04 08:43 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#76398, "RE: New better pics!"
In response to Reply # 16

The wheels are nice, but i don't know if i like Bronze on red. Also, like i said to Blizare, ditch the DTM, and you'll be MUCH better.

mrj82Aug-28-04 10:03 PM
283 posts,
#76401, "RE: New better pics!"
In response to Reply # 17

I'm not gonna put a big gay fart can on my car, what else is there?

JproduktionAug-29-04 12:06 AM
Member since Jun 20th 2003
490 posts,
#76402, "RE: New better pics!"
In response to Reply # 18

HELLA NICE IMO..2in drop and 4in exhaust would make it even better...are those chrome headlights or what coz they lookin kind nice...letmeknow!

Injen ShortRam.OBX-R Muffler.2.5inch catback.Tokico HP blues.Tokico 1.7in Drop.15%tint.17in TenzoR Apex-5.Brushed Alluminum Dash.Reverse Gauges.Blitz rear,lowskirts(not installed)

Pushin420aAug-29-04 12:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#76403, "RE: New better pics!"
In response to Reply # 19

Dude I have a set of Mint condition aftermarket tails that would look hot on your car IMO....

And others have said that these lights only look good on red cars....Email me for pics.

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

BCIEclipseAug-29-04 03:51 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
592 posts,
#76407, "RE: New better pics!"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by mrj82
I'm not gonna put a big gay fart can on my car, what else is there?
Originally posted by Uberingram I will burn you for not searching...then the stabbing.

If you get a REAL exhaust like GReddy, Thermal, Tanabe, Apex'i etc.. they sound nice. The reason most "fart can" mufflers you hear on ricer cars sound so shitty, is because they don't want to spend money for quality/performance, they just want the look of having an exhaust. You only get the fart can sound with cheesy weld on mufflers.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76210 Previous topic | Next topic