Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76038
View in linear mode

Subject: "updated pics of the gst" Previous topic | Next topic
chrysler kidAug-16-04 10:39 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76038, "updated pics of the gst"

i think im going to paint the headlights next

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: updated pics of the gst, 95 Mitsu, Aug-17-04 12:39 AM, #1
RE: updated pics of the gst, injendsm, Aug-17-04 04:35 AM, #2
      RE: updated pics of the gst, kelvinb1, Aug-17-04 06:09 AM, #3
           RE: updated pics of the gst, 99GSBBTurbo, Aug-17-04 03:05 PM, #4
                RE: updated pics of the gst, oRACLe063, Aug-17-04 08:50 PM, #5
                     RE: updated pics of the gst, Moderatormicyek, Aug-18-04 03:30 AM, #6
                          RE: updated pics of the gst, 420AYE, Aug-20-04 03:29 PM, #7
                               RE: updated pics of the gst, egyptian4life4u, Aug-20-04 05:33 PM, #8
                                    RE: updated pics of the gst, Dave41079, Aug-20-04 05:38 PM, #9
                                         RE: updated pics of the gst, pfmicks, Aug-22-04 11:46 AM, #10
                                              RE: updated pics of the gst, BumpinTalon, Aug-22-04 02:02 PM, #11
                                                   RE: updated pics of the gst, Blitzsuperstar, Aug-22-04 04:01 PM, #12
                                                        RE: updated pics of the gst, pfmicks, Aug-28-04 08:31 PM, #13

95 MitsuAug-17-04 12:39 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#76040, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 0

Looks good.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

injendsmAug-17-04 04:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#76045, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 1

looks nice imo.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

kelvinb1Aug-17-04 06:09 AM
Member since Apr 06th 2004
1543 posts,
#76046, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 2

painting the housings?

99GSBBTurboAug-17-04 03:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1191 posts,
#76060, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 3

Front mounts complete the front end of the eclipse.... Looks clean... more pics though!

I use to have a White 99 GS Sport with a Star Stage II Ball Bearing T3/T4 turbo...it was fun untill....well those who remember me know Oh Ya...this is what I have now... a 99' GSX...

oRACLe063Aug-17-04 08:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#76068, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 4

painted housings =

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

ModeratormicyekAug-18-04 03:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#76070, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 5

looks good. Better w/o the greddy sticker on the front window IMO

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

420AYEAug-20-04 03:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#76114, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 6

i don't like white, but looks nice. yes, paint the housings white, and get rid of that sticker........

since blizare ain't here.... w00ters.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

egyptian4life4uAug-20-04 05:33 PM
Member since Jul 20th 2004
12 posts,
#76117, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 7

wow nice front mount. where ever did you get it ?

Dave41079Aug-20-04 05:38 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
485 posts,
#76118, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 8

Paint the foglight grill cover things too. Front bumpers look so much better with those painted to match.

Lets just say this... I'm over 100whp and soon to cross 200whp. Thanx 2GNT! Now if I could only learn to prove it.

pfmicksAug-22-04 11:46 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#76139, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 9

wow, sweet fmic...huge as hell...car has progressed well my friend

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

BumpinTalonAug-22-04 02:02 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#76145, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 10
Aug-22-04 02:03 PM by BumpinTalon

not much to see here, IMO
j/k.. but your car seriously needs rims or something. There is just something off about the whole car...

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

BlitzsuperstarAug-22-04 04:01 PM
Member since Sep 24th 2003
135 posts,
#76147, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 11
Aug-22-04 04:03 PM by Blitzsuperstar

its the wing.. turbo wing would set it off... i love those .

i know i need rims.. and a drop.. but i'm poor..

"one team, one love, all skills" - REVoluzion

pfmicksAug-28-04 08:31 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#76397, "RE: updated pics of the gst"
In response to Reply # 12

lol I like the sticker on the front bumper...

Just noticed that..

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #76038 Previous topic | Next topic