Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #757
View in linear mode

Subject: "where can I get seat covers like these?" Previous topic | Next topic
95ESiJan-11-01 04:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#757, "where can I get seat covers like these?"

http://www.sound-buys.com/Motorsports/Katzkin_Leather_/Katzkin_Group_Buy_/Katzkin_interior_pictures/katzkin_interior_pictures.html

They look very tight fitting and high quality.

l e o n

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

js99rsJan-11-01 07:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#758, "RE: where can I get seat covers like these?"
In response to Reply # 0

are you sure those are covers? you might want to e-mail that web site cause it looks like you have to get a group buy together. or you can join the seat cover group buy that is going on right now. i dont think they are leather but they look pretty damn cool and they are only $200.

-jason

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95ESiJan-11-01 12:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#759, "RE: where can I get seat covers like these?"
In response to Reply # 1

Does anyone have a picture of the seats covers for the group buy that is happening now?

l e o n

phatGSJan-11-01 03:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#760, "RE: Seat cover group buy."
In response to Reply # 2

Look down through some of the threads in this section..it's on here.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

js99rsJan-11-01 04:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#761, "RE: Seat cover group buy."
In response to Reply # 3

yeah i think we only need one more person and we can get more info

-jason

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #757 Previous topic | Next topic