Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75068
View in linear mode

Subject: "SoCal 2GNT, help with bodywork (skirts)" Previous topic | Next topic
ZERO1997RSJul-19-04 04:51 AM
Member since May 22nd 2003
207 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75068, "SoCal 2GNT, help with bodywork (skirts)"

Hey peeps. Im trying to find a place where I can get my side skirts molded into my car. (finaly got the cash to paint it but want to do this first). I dont want to take it to one of the local body shops (Oceanside CA) because I know they will charge an arm and a leg to get it done. Does anyone know where I can get this done for a good price? I will post pics as soon as I can get my buds digital camera. Also If anyone knows how to do this ish. If you can hook me up I'll pay $$$$. Thanxs in davance.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ZERO1997RSJul-22-04 08:17 AM
207 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75195, "RE: SoCal 2GNT, help with bodywork (skirts)"
In response to Reply # 0

***** BUMP*****
So no one? Nobody knows where?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ezJul-22-04 12:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#75219, "RE: SoCal 2GNT, help with bodywork (skirts)"
In response to Reply # 1

Marcus (eclipse804) has a shop, and he knows what's up for everything bodywork related. u should PM him

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

ZERO1997RSJul-22-04 01:30 PM
207 posts,
#75223, "RE: SoCal 2GNT, help with bodywork (skirts)"
In response to Reply # 2

thanxs man. Ill give it a shot

optikalJul-22-04 01:34 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#75225, "RE: SoCal 2GNT, help with bodywork (skirts)"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by ZERO1997RS
Hey peeps. Im trying to find a place where I can get my side skirts molded into my car. (finaly got the cash to paint it but want to do this first). I dont want to take it to one of the local body shops (Oceanside CA) because I know they will charge an arm and a leg to get it done. Does anyone know where I can get this done for a good price? I will post pics as soon as I can get my buds digital camera. Also If anyone knows how to do this ish. If you can hook me up I'll pay $$$$. Thanxs in davance.

Sometimes that's the price you pay for quality work. Then again other times you can get charged a ton of cash and still get shitty work.

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

ZERO1997RSJul-22-04 01:54 PM
207 posts,
#75231, "RE: SoCal 2GNT, help with bodywork (skirts)"
In response to Reply # 4

Well im hoping I get the best of both worlds.. good quality and cheap price.. thats why Im trying here on 2gnt. I already sent Eclipse805 a pm. Hopefully this will workout for me. but by all means if you think you can still help out let me know. theres nothing better than turning heads as youre driving down the road.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #75068 Previous topic | Next topic