Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #73844
View in linear mode

Subject: "Car is back together! Pics! and Video!" Previous topic | Next topic
Ryan_HesJun-17-04 10:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73844, "Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
Jun-17-04 10:22 PM by Ryan_Hes

I got my kit back from paint...finally nice to have it all together again... Here are the pics, and a video too! The black sunfire is my friend brads, he's the guys with the badass camera that produces these pics. Let me know what you guys think.

www.uis.edu/sga/ryan/hestercar.wmv <---- video - about 15mb

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Steve, Jun-17-04 10:41 PM, #1
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Boofer97rs, Jun-17-04 11:09 PM, #2
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, eclipse_gs_1512, Jun-18-04 01:09 AM, #3
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Aggression, Jun-18-04 02:06 AM, #4
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Moderatormicyek, Jun-18-04 02:09 AM, #5
      RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Aggression, Jun-18-04 02:20 AM, #6
           RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, WIDECLIPSE, Jun-18-04 04:52 AM, #7
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, jsupetran, Jun-18-04 05:04 AM, #8
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, silvreclipsers, Jun-18-04 05:07 AM, #9
      RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, sonikbewm, Jun-18-04 05:27 AM, #10
           RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, willmayo, Jun-18-04 05:35 AM, #11
                RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, FlyinEsi, Jun-18-04 05:39 AM, #12
                     RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Steve, Jun-18-04 06:19 AM, #13
                          RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, chrysler kid, Jun-18-04 06:25 AM, #14
                               RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, BMPDirk, Jun-18-04 06:56 AM, #15
                                    RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Ryan_Hes, Jun-18-04 07:21 AM, #16
                                         RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, EclipseTenzoR, Jun-18-04 07:29 AM, #17
                                              RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, FlyinEsi, Jun-18-04 07:35 AM, #18
                                              RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Moderatormicyek, Jun-18-04 07:50 AM, #20
                                              RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, 96eclipse2nr, Jun-18-04 07:50 AM, #21
                                                   RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, GShocka04, Jun-18-04 08:20 AM, #22
                                              RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Ryan_Hes, Jun-18-04 08:21 AM, #23
                                                   RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, EclipseTenzoR, Jun-18-04 08:41 AM, #24
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, WarnerC, Jun-18-04 07:49 AM, #19
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Aggression, Jun-18-04 09:16 AM, #25
      RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, csmakio, Jun-18-04 09:50 AM, #26
      RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Ryan_Hes, Jun-18-04 10:43 AM, #27
           RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Aggression, Jun-18-04 10:45 AM, #28
                RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, BumpinTalon, Jun-18-04 11:45 AM, #29
                     RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Ryan_Hes, Jun-18-04 12:09 PM, #30
                          RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, FlyinEsi, Jun-18-04 12:11 PM, #31
                          RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, csmakio, Jun-18-04 03:27 PM, #32
                          RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, EclipseTenzoR, Jun-18-04 04:39 PM, #33
                               RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, injendsm, Jun-18-04 05:17 PM, #34
                                    RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Steve, Jun-18-04 06:37 PM, #35
                                         RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, wickedtalon, Jun-19-04 07:56 AM, #36
                                              RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Ryan_Hes, Jun-19-04 10:17 AM, #37
                                                   RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, 420AYE, Jun-19-04 10:57 AM, #38
                                                        RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, woo2gnt97, Jun-19-04 02:47 PM, #39
                                                             RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, nightwolf2369, Jun-19-04 03:32 PM, #40
                                                                  RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, pfmicks, Jun-20-04 03:17 AM, #41
                          RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, GhEttOrAiD, Jun-20-04 04:59 AM, #42
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, destruckeclipse, Jun-20-04 08:29 AM, #43
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, iculookn, Jun-23-04 08:22 PM, #44
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Ryan_Hes, Jun-23-04 11:10 PM, #45
      RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, BMPDirk, Jun-24-04 05:03 AM, #46
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, BRU_ce, Jun-24-04 06:40 AM, #47
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, GSwede96, Jun-24-04 10:49 AM, #48
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, Ryan_Hes, Jun-24-04 12:02 PM, #49
      RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, farmdogg55, Jun-24-04 12:34 PM, #50
           RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, ToTaLEkLyPz99, Jun-24-04 01:15 PM, #51
                RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, GSwede96, Jun-24-04 04:13 PM, #52
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, BRU_ce, Jun-24-04 05:51 PM, #53
RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!, TwinDragons, Jun-25-04 06:50 AM, #54

SteveJun-17-04 10:41 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2003
1542 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73845, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-17-04 10:42 PM by Steve

That is fuckin nice man. very nice kit it blends so nicely.

Steve-o
Top secret.

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
I guess I'll just have to live with a 500+ hp AWD 4-banger.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Boofer97rsJun-17-04 11:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
800 posts,
#73846, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 1

Looks sweet, do you think if you adjusted the rubber pieces that the hood rests on that it would help close that gap a little between the bumper?

eclipse_gs_1512Jun-18-04 01:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#73847, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0

i've always loved your car! it looks freaking amazing

2007 wrx

AggressionJun-18-04 02:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#73848, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 3
Jun-18-04 02:11 AM by Aggression

Nice man very very nice. That is the same color scheme I am going with. I have always loved your car man...you have the same kinda taste as I do now. I am not going with all the graphics and stuff once my car gets painted. I am going with the clean look.

Props though man your car is my fav on the board.

I was thinking of getting this rear: (for all you smartass's out there... I know the bumper in the pic isn't for the eclipse. They make it for the eclipse so don't worry. )

CLOSE-UP:

What do you all think?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

ModeratormicyekJun-18-04 02:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#73849, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 3

Ryan...your car is fricken hot dude. And I know it looks even better in person

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

AggressionJun-18-04 02:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#73850, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 5

I just got the best idea for your car Ryan...wait till around 6 pm when I get home from work to implement it for you.

Check back around 6ish and i will post what I am talking about.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

WIDECLIPSEJun-18-04 04:52 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#73851, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 6

Looks good. Damn good. Makes me wish I had paint on mine.

-Roman

jsupetranJun-18-04 05:04 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#73852, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow... again, that looks soo good. Keep it up mang.

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

silvreclipsersJun-18-04 05:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#73853, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 8

nice

sonikbewmJun-18-04 05:27 AM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#73854, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 9

Looks really good do0d.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

willmayoJun-18-04 05:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
680 posts,
#73855, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 10

oh man it looks beautiful. i like the mesh you have in the vents, how did you get it in those tall vents, it looks really clean, i dont see how to do it without seeing it bend or soemthing.

--------------------
99 GS-Turbo 3.55 MTX
S16G @ ~15psi - FMIC - Forged Internals
Clinton Township, MI

FlyinEsiJun-18-04 05:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#73856, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 11
Jun-18-04 05:42 AM by FlyinEsi

Looks nice Ryan!! What kind of BOV do you have?? That thing is freakin' loud as hell!! I thought mine was loud, but yours is screaming.

Edit: P.S. I went to your website, dude you are a fucking badass at flash!! Love your site, but your eclipse page doesn't work

SteveJun-18-04 06:19 AM
1542 posts,
#73857, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 12

Looks nice Ryan!! What kind of BOV do you have?? That thing is freakin' loud as hell!! I thought mine was loud, but yours is screaming. Edit: P.S. I went to your website, dude you are a fucking badass at flash!! Love your site, but your eclipse page doesn't work

yeah What bov is that..it's Niceee.

Steve-o
Top secret.

chrysler kidJun-18-04 06:25 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#73858, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 13

you can thank myke for that site, he made it if i remember correctly.

that first pic is so badass. the front is the best one out there, but i still dont dig the sides and rear

11.65 @ 115

BMPDirkJun-18-04 06:56 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2002
1288 posts,
#73860, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 14

the first pic is super hot. i think its a rfl bov

Ryan_HesJun-18-04 07:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#73861, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 15

-- The BOV is the TurboXS RFL....yea its loud

-- As far as my website goes, I made it myself, not Myke heh, and the Eclipse page is undercontruction (Since I just got it back together and need to upload new pics)

-- Thanks for all the compliments

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

EclipseTenzoRJun-18-04 07:29 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#73862, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 16

What was the thing that told you to buckle your seatbelt? The Radar or your Headunit?

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

FlyinEsiJun-18-04 07:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#73863, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 17

Do you have your RFL vented to the atmosphere or intake?? I think I'm running more boost than you, but your BOV is like twice as loud as mine. But mind is vented to the intake.

ModeratormicyekJun-18-04 07:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#73866, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 18
Jun-18-04 07:52 AM by micyek

Do you have your RFL vented to the atmosphere or intake?? I think I'm running more boost than you, but your BOV is like twice as loud as mine. But mind is vented to the intake.

4g63's have to vent to the intake don't they? Or esle they run like poo. Something to do with the MAF sensor I think...But we can vent to the atmosphere

And Ryan your site does kick ass...I have to learn flash

*edited several times do to stupidity...LOL*

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

96eclipse2nrJun-18-04 07:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#73867, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 18

he dosent have to vent back into the intake like the 4g's do cuz he has a MAP and not a MAF sensor. air is measured inside the intake manifold not in the intake piping...so unless for some odd reason he wanted to vent back into the intake...im sure he's just venting to the atmosphere.

very nice vid...and what was that voice? kinda like "bitchin betty" on the 300zx's. also, next time...move driving and saluting...less standing around

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

GShocka04Jun-18-04 08:20 AM
Member since Nov 11th 2002
189 posts,
#73870, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 21

car is lookin real nice, what kind of camera is that that ur friend has?

Ryan_HesJun-18-04 08:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#73871, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 17

--That was my radar detector, I just happened to be looking at the deck as it turned on.

--The BOV vents to the atmosphere...all turbo 420A's do..at least I don't see why not.

--The next vid will have more driving, just happened to have the camera around at the car wash.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

EclipseTenzoRJun-18-04 08:41 AM
2386 posts,
#73872, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 23

What kind of radar do you have? I'd buy it just for the cool chick that tells me to buckle up. lol

02' Honda S2000- SOLD

WarnerCJun-18-04 07:49 AM
Member since May 08th 2004
618 posts,
#73864, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Ryan if you plan on going with a aftermarket wing ill buy your turbo spoiler.

AggressionJun-18-04 09:16 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#73873, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 19

Here is what I was talkin about earlier.

Take the vents from the side skirts and mold them into the fenders.

I think it would be hot...BC2 should make them. I would buy them.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

csmakioJun-18-04 09:50 AM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
#73877, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 25

awesome man, love it

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

Ryan_HesJun-18-04 10:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#73883, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 25

Originally posted by Aggression
Here is what I was talkin about earlier. Take the vents from the side skirts and mold them into the fenders. I think it would be hot...BC2 should make them. I would buy them.

They make this fender for our car, which would be nice I think...but you're idea is cool too.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

AggressionJun-18-04 10:45 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#73884, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 27

Yah I know about those fenders...Mike had them on his car when he put his buddy club 2 on.

I think I am just gonna get the bullet or F1. I haven't decided yet.

Anyway love your car bro!!!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

BumpinTalonJun-18-04 11:45 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#73886, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 28

Your interior is so pimp
I want a Super AFC just for the nifty display
exterior is good too, but I am not a fan of that back bumper, at all. And the turbo wing doesn't really suit the kit either... maybe a carbon fiber wing?

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

Ryan_HesJun-18-04 12:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#73888, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 29

Im not sure which wing to get...or if I should stick with what I have. Havn't quite thought that far ahead yet...

I don't know of a wing that will work tho...that will cover my stock holes.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

FlyinEsiJun-18-04 12:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#73889, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 30

Shave it dude, lose the wang, fill the wholes...would be hella pimp with no wing.

csmakioJun-18-04 03:27 PM
Member since Jun 18th 2003
412 posts,
#73895, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"

Originally posted by Ryan_Hes
Im not sure which wing to get...or if I should stick with what I have. Havn't quite thought that far ahead yet... I don't know of a wing that will work tho...that will cover my stock holes.

are you kidding me dude, keep the turbo wing. dont get one of those tin foil peices of shit. keep what you got.

HAHN Stage 1 \ Greddy Power Extreme 2.5'' Catback

EclipseTenzoRJun-18-04 04:39 PM
2386 posts,
#73896, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 32

What was the radar detector you had? What model and brand?

02' Honda S2000- SOLD

injendsmJun-18-04 05:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#73897, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 33

ryan, your car is fucking incredible imo. i have loved the bc2 kit since before it came out and your car is making me really want one. very nice job man. btw, i would stick with the turbo spoiler cause it looks perfect with the kit imo.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

SteveJun-18-04 06:37 PM
1542 posts,
#73903, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 34

Turbo spoiler..keep it..or give it to me...

Steve-o
Top secret.

wickedtalonJun-19-04 07:56 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#73918, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 35

KICK ASS! keep the spoiler.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

Ryan_HesJun-19-04 10:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#73923, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 36

Trust me guys, I would NEVER get a park bench spoiler or anything cheesy. The only spoiler I really would opt for maybe is the 'drift style'...no one has it and ive only seen it a few times. Its almost flat and hangs on the back a little bit ....but I dont see it happening.

Im pretty happy with how it sits now, I might take the wing off just for kicks and see how I like it.

--And as far as my radar detector goes, it is from radio shack. I don' know the exact model, I got it for christmas 2 years ago -- it works great tho.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

420AYEJun-19-04 10:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#73926, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 37

Trust me guys, I would NEVER get a park bench spoiler or anything cheesy. The only spoiler I really would opt for maybe is the 'drift style'...no one has it and ive only seen it a few times. Its almost flat and hangs on the back a little bit ....but I dont see it happening. Im pretty happy with how it sits now, I might take the wing off just for kicks and see how I like it. --And as far as my radar detector goes, it is from radio shack. I don' know the exact model, I got it for christmas 2 years ago -- it works great tho.

I have a few comments.

1) Find out what kind of radar detector. the bitch was cool

2) Keep the spoiler. No need for those stupid vertical snow plow wings.

3) Im also getting the bc2, but in black. so far, you have the car that is closest to my goals. maaad props. keep it up. and make sure u pick the best of the best of the best of the chicks that ride in that thang.

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

woo2gnt97Jun-19-04 02:47 PM
Member since Nov 06th 2002
1362 posts,
#73932, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 38

Very nice. I really dig your interior though.

Awesome work

------------------------------
97 Eclipse RS auto *SOLD* - super 15g 92 3000GT VR4 - t3/t4 60 trim 95 Talon TSI AWD

nightwolf2369Jun-19-04 03:32 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#73933, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 39

damn ur car is awesome, very very nice, the only thing i disagree with is the chrome emblem on the front bumper. other than that, perfecto my friend

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

pfmicksJun-20-04 03:17 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#73947, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 40

Very sweet my friend...

Daytime pics of the interior???

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

GhEttOrAiDJun-20-04 04:59 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
#73948, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"

Im not sure which wing to get...or if I should stick with what I have. Havn't quite thought that far ahead yet... I don't know of a wing that will work tho...that will cover my stock holes.

Umm

sell me that wing

my car needs something back there!!!

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

destruckeclipseJun-20-04 08:29 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2004
576 posts,
#73952, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0

Gorgeous, what else can be said.

'95 GSX - Big16G ~ Leaks, but atleast it runs.

iculooknJun-23-04 08:22 PM
Member since Jan 03rd 2003
216 posts,
#74132, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0

Ryan, car looks great. Deffinetly one of the best on the board. But i think whoever painted that body kit for you did you wrong. Maybe its just me, but it looks to me that the kit doesnt match the stock silver color of your car. It could just be the lighting in that parking lot, or maybe the camera but I noticed the difference in the video. Maybe you should get the whole car painted to match. But otherwise, .

Ryan_HesJun-23-04 11:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#74137, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 44

I see it everyday and Ive never noticed an issue......you must have good eyes

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

BMPDirkJun-24-04 05:03 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2002
1288 posts,
#74146, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 45

i also see a slight difference in the paint. But you know what, i think it's just the lighting..and also that color silver in general. I see bone stock silver GS's all the time, and sometimes i can see a big different between the sides and the rest of the car.

BRU_ceJun-24-04 06:40 AM
Member since Aug 25th 2003
1457 posts,
#74151, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-24-04 06:45 AM by BRU_ce

nm, didn't read far enough...

But you still haven't answered the Q... what model radar detector j00 got?

Oh no! My sig died! I'll get another one.
Member and Co-Founder of FLDSM

GSwede96Jun-24-04 10:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#74167, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 47

Hey Ryan.
Nice to see you go the car back together!!! Looks nice and really cool when you light up the foglights so they shine up on the FMI
Hope you are happy with the kit..I am

Keep up and ttyl! Peace/Roger

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

Ryan_HesJun-24-04 12:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#74174, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 47

Originally posted by BRU_ce
nm, didn't read far enough... But you still haven't answered the Q... what model radar detector j00 got?

I dont know the exact model, it is from Radioshack if that helps. Ill take some pics of it or something soon.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

farmdogg55Jun-24-04 12:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#74176, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 49

wow, your car looks really good. A cf hood would look great on there.

ToTaLEkLyPz99Jun-24-04 01:15 PM
Member since Jan 30th 2002
1282 posts,
#74178, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 50

Originally posted by farmdogg55
wow, your car looks really good. A cf hood would look great on there.

yeah a hood and the carbon fiber lip they sell for the buddy club front.

GSwede96Jun-24-04 04:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#74187, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 51
Jun-24-04 04:13 PM by GSwede96

[div class="dcquote"][i][b]Originally posted by
ToTaLEkLyPz99[/i][/b]
[div class="dcquote"][i][b]Originally posted by
farmdogg55[/i][/b] wow, your car looks really good. A cf hood
would look great on there. [/div]  yeah a hood and the carbon
fiber lip they sell for the buddy club front.  
[/div]

That would look something like this Would for sure like to
see it on a white car as well...think it wouldlok aweesome!!

http://hem.bredband.net/perlii/DSC00617.JPG

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

BRU_ceJun-24-04 05:51 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2003
1457 posts,
#74199, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0

Where did you get the blue environmental controls? I saw those online somewhere a long time ago, and now I wish I had gotten them because EVERYTHING else in my car is blue except the damn enviro controls! I hate yellow... ugh

Oh no! My sig died! I'll get another one.
Member and Co-Founder of FLDSM

TwinDragonsJun-25-04 06:50 AM
Member since Jun 20th 2003
50 posts,
#74221, "RE: Car is back together! Pics! and Video!"
In response to Reply # 0

definitely looks good man... gotta love that kit. i know i love mine.

Keep em Lookin Good And Driving Fast!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #73844 Previous topic | Next topic