Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #73420
View in linear mode

Subject: ""MMC" Embelm???" Previous topic | Next topic
WillJun-09-04 07:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
153 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73420, ""MMC" Embelm???"

Where can I get one of those MMC chrome emblem?

There's one on ebay but it's like $28 shipped

----------
Will
99 GS
2GNT Member #51

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: "MMC" Embelm???, injendsm, Jun-10-04 03:59 AM, #1
RE: "MMC" Embelm???, jsupetran, Jun-10-04 06:18 AM, #2
      RE: "MMC" Embelm???, 95 Mitsu, Jun-10-04 06:22 AM, #3
           RE: "MMC" Embelm???, injendsm, Jun-10-04 06:32 AM, #4
                RE: "MMC" Embelm???, Vandy420a, Jun-10-04 08:27 AM, #5
                     RE: "MMC" Embelm???, BuckNutty, Jun-10-04 10:38 AM, #6
                          RE: "MMC" Embelm???, Will, Jun-10-04 11:39 AM, #7
                               RE: "MMC" Embelm???, Vandy420a, Jun-10-04 02:34 PM, #8
                                    RE: "MMC" Embelm???, djtrickee, Jun-10-04 02:39 PM, #9
                                         RE: "MMC" Embelm???, Dirty, Jun-10-04 03:15 PM, #10
                                         RE: "MMC" Embelm???, djtrickee, Jun-10-04 03:39 PM, #11
                                              RE: "MMC" Embelm???, Dirty, Jun-10-04 04:23 PM, #12
                                              RE: "MMC" Embelm???, djtrickee, Jun-10-04 05:22 PM, #15
                                              RE: "MMC" Embelm???, Uberingram, Jun-10-04 05:09 PM, #14
                                         RE: "MMC" Embelm???, injendsm, Jun-10-04 04:36 PM, #13
                                              RE: "MMC" Embelm???, djtrickee, Jun-10-04 05:23 PM, #16
                                                   RE: "MMC" Embelm???, injendsm, Jun-10-04 05:31 PM, #17
                                                        RE: "MMC" Embelm???, djtrickee, Jun-10-04 05:58 PM, #18
                                                             RE: "MMC" Embelm???, 1998EclipseRS, Jun-11-04 07:00 AM, #19

injendsmJun-10-04 03:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73431, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 0

machv may have em but if they do i am sure it costs just as much as that ebay one.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jsupetranJun-10-04 06:18 AM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#73433, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 1
Jun-10-04 06:20 AM by jsupetran

Contact the "canadian" to make you one. lol

edit: it'd be a decal though. Non chrome.

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

95 MitsuJun-10-04 06:22 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
767 posts,
#73434, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 2

What is MMC?

injendsmJun-10-04 06:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#73435, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 95 Mitsu
What is MMC?

MMC=Mitsubishi Motor Company.

www.gregsorrells.com

Vandy420aJun-10-04 08:27 AM
2037 posts,
#73442, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 4

are you looking for just the diamond star in chrome? get it from satan from a 3g...

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

BuckNuttyJun-10-04 10:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7235 posts,
#73447, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Vandy420a
are you looking for just the diamond star in chrome? get it from satan from a 3g...

jah....it fits and believe its like $15 or so

WillJun-10-04 11:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
153 posts,
#73450, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 6

not the diamond star, i meant this

----------
Will
99 GS
2GNT Member #51

Vandy420aJun-10-04 02:34 PM
2037 posts,
#73452, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 7

wow that's hot...sorry no dice on where to get it though...

---------------------------------------

Black 98 GST missing her owner and looking for a new one...Inquiries welcome

djtrickeeJun-10-04 02:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#73453, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 8
Jun-10-04 02:40 PM by djtrickee

Got mine on ebay, and it was around 20 dollars. Worth it though, imo.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

DirtyJun-10-04 03:15 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#73454, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 9

Dude, whats going on with them taillights? They look good. What did you do to them?

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

djtrickeeJun-10-04 03:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#73457, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 10

Nite-shades. Its like a spray on tint. Took the stock lights off, cleaned em up real nice, then sprayed about 3-4 thin coats on. Let dry and re install. 1 coat on the reverse lights. gives me that CBCC look I was going for.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

DirtyJun-10-04 04:23 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#73459, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 11

Do you have a night pic?

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

djtrickeeJun-10-04 05:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#73465, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Dirty
Do you have a night pic?

kinda crappy but yea...

they light up pretty well. and the clear 3rd brake light on the wing is really really bright so the cops dont mind it.

and my blue interior conversion, lol

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

UberingramJun-10-04 05:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#73464, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 11

Teh HAWT!

injendsmJun-10-04 04:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#73461, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by djtrickee
Got mine on ebay, and it was around 20 dollars. Worth it though, imo.

damn man that is teh first time i can ever recal seeing a picture of your car and all i can say is HOT!!! imo.

www.gregsorrells.com

djtrickeeJun-10-04 05:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#73466, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 13
Jun-10-04 05:23 PM by djtrickee

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by djtrickee Got mine on ebay, and it was around 20 dollars. Worth it though, imo.
damn man that is teh first time i can ever recal seeing a picture of your car and all i can say is HOT!!! imo.

Thanks for the compliments... guess after being here for almost 2 years its about time i posted some pics huh... check the sig for more.

EDIT:: oh yea and HIJACK MUTHA!!!

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

injendsmJun-10-04 05:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#73467, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 16

excuse me while i change my pants. what kind of exhaust do you have?

www.gregsorrells.com

djtrickeeJun-10-04 05:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#73469, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 17
Jun-10-04 05:58 PM by djtrickee

It is the XtremeRS HRC DP to 3" high flow cat converter to a 3" cat back Holley Airmass exhaust. It sounded real shitty before the turbo kit, but now she purrs like a kitten, plus she spits fireballs when ever I engage the rev limiter at stop lights, lol.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

1998EclipseRSJun-11-04 07:00 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#73492, "RE: "MMC" Embelm???"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by djtrickee
It is the XtremeRS HRC DP to 3" high flow cat converter to a 3" cat back Holley Airmass exhaust. It sounded real shitty before the turbo kit, but now she purrs like a kitten, plus she spits fireballs when ever I engage the rev limiter at stop lights, lol.

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #73420 Previous topic | Next topic