Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #70496
View in linear mode

Subject: "work in progress pics" Previous topic | Next topic
2g99RSNCApr-10-04 12:06 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70496, "work in progress pics"

I've still got alot of sanding to do but its starting to come together. I'm also getting new drivers side headlight and probably a new hood. You cant really tell in the pics to much but i hit a dear on the drivers side. I welded in the holes for the rear spoiler and the radio antena. Later this week i'll get around to shaving off the door handles and finish molding in the driver side sideskirts

^^Work in progress pic
www.fastfabrications.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: work in progress pics, EclipsedChef, Apr-10-04 12:45 PM, #1
RE: work in progress pics, 2g99RSNC, Apr-10-04 12:52 PM, #2
      RE: work in progress pics, CrazyEclipse, Apr-10-04 02:36 PM, #3
           RE: work in progress pics, 2g99RSNC, Apr-10-04 02:45 PM, #4
                RE: work in progress pics, optikal, Apr-10-04 03:14 PM, #5
                     RE: work in progress pics, 2g99RSNC, Apr-10-04 03:22 PM, #6
                          RE: work in progress pics, eclipse_99rs, Apr-10-04 03:58 PM, #7
                               RE: work in progress pics, blcktalipse, Apr-10-04 05:36 PM, #8
                                    RE: work in progress pics, KaptainMyke, Apr-10-04 05:55 PM, #9
                                         RE: work in progress pics, EricBss7, Apr-10-04 06:24 PM, #10

EclipsedChefApr-10-04 12:45 PM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70497, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 0

your front tires are on backwards..my kuhmo's face the oppostie direction!

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
Fidanza Cam Gears NGK Wires
AFX UDP Greddy Header
Gutted Cat Greddy Evo Catback
Energy Suspension MMI Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Blues...always more to come

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2g99RSNCApr-10-04 12:52 PM
894 posts,
#70498, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 1

opps i got the front wheels switched had my 14's on there for the drag strip but my parts didnt come in so i threw the 18's back on. thanks for pointing that out though

^^Work in progress pic
www.fastfabrications.com

CrazyEclipseApr-10-04 02:36 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2002
2503 posts,
#70502, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 2

IS THAT A CAN OF SPRAY PAINT?

Undergoing MAJOR modifications, inside and out: Sneek peek at phase 1 and 2 shown;
End of Project Goal - 4/23/04
member# 2498 / girl member# unknown

2g99RSNCApr-10-04 02:45 PM
894 posts,
#70503, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah the bumpers were blue and i wasnt about to hit the track with blue bumpers. Once i finish the work its gettin a full paintjob they guy is charging me 2000 for the paintjob but all the cars he has painted have been show winners

^^Work in progress pic
www.fastfabrications.com

optikalApr-10-04 03:14 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1062 posts,
#70504, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 4

looks good man, what products are you using to do the shaving and molding stuff in?

-eric stratton
Kustom Auto Koatings
North East, Md
443-528-8007
http://www.kustomautokoatings.com

2g99RSNCApr-10-04 03:22 PM
894 posts,
#70506, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 5

the guy that is painting it hooked me up with some different products i dont really know to much about this stuff really he just said for me to do as much as i could and he would discount the price. I put some type of adhesive behind the skirts and they r also rivited on there along with a few screws. Then went on this bondo type stuff but it had fiberglass strainds in it. Then alot of sanding its all still ruff and basicly just primerd out right now. The sideskirts r holding up good so far i've done some hard launching and no cracks or anything yet. I think it looks alot cleaner with everything molded in and shaved. I'm not a big fan of the blitz front but i picked up the kit for 300 with no delivery charge so i got it. Also optikal i think ur car looks awesome

^^Work in progress pic
www.fastfabrications.com

eclipse_99rsApr-10-04 03:58 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#70507, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 6

Your car looks like it got its eye poked out. Anyways looks and sounds good Hope it comes out nice.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

blcktalipseApr-10-04 05:36 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2003
1067 posts,
#70510, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 7
Apr-10-04 05:57 PM by blcktalipse

yeah thats wierd i would deffintly try to shave that towel of your backend by the license plate its hardly noticable but a cop might try to get ya for that one just tryin to look out....car looks good

KaptainMykeApr-10-04 05:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#70512, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 8

can't wait to see it shaved, good progress pics

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

EricBss7Apr-10-04 06:24 PM
Member since Nov 10th 2003
407 posts,
#70516, "RE: work in progress pics"
In response to Reply # 9

Lookin good man. I don't care what anyone says that Blitz kit is still defenitely in the top 3 sexiest kits for our cars. Keep it on...its a classic

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #70496 Previous topic | Next topic