Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #692
View in linear mode

Subject: "Where is the best place to buy gauges?" Previous topic | Next topic
brynden29Jan-08-01 04:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#692, "Where is the best place to buy gauges?"

I am looking to get an A/F ratio and a Voltmeter (for my stereo). I looked out at autometer, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a better price? Thanks.

Brynden

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?, cyan, Jan-12-01 05:44 PM, #1
RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?, TeamMichael_97RS, Jan-12-01 05:51 PM, #2
RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-12-01 07:22 PM, #3
      RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?, jZa, Jan-14-01 09:00 AM, #4
           RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-16-01 12:59 AM, #5
RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?, TeamMichael_97RS, Jan-16-01 02:58 AM, #6
RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?, jZa, Jan-16-01 11:40 AM, #7

cyanJan-12-01 05:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#693, "RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?"
In response to Reply # 0

if you are buying the gaues in bulk use carparts.com and use the coupons from importhookup.com
i bought all 7 of the gauges i have so far in shopping carts divided into the closest i could get to $100 and use the appropriate coupons. i saved about $200 on like $700 worth of gauges. but if you want just the A/F check my auction here:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=iluzyou143&include=0&since=7&sort=3&rows=25
its only reserved at $45, i dont remember retail price, but id like to help out a fellow 2g if possible.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamMichael_97RSJan-12-01 05:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#694, "RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?"
In response to Reply # 0

I got my from Summit
http://www.summitracing.com/

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

TeamStan2gntJan-12-01 07:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#695, "RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?"
In response to Reply # 2

Good thing about summit is you never have problems with them, prices are good and shipping is free.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

jZaJan-14-01 09:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#696, "RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?"
In response to Reply # 3

>Good thing about summit is you
>never have problems with them,
>prices are good and shipping
>is free.
>

yeah, but there is a 7 dollar "handling" charge
>
>Stan2gnt
>Stan2va@aol.com
>95 Talon ES-I-NOS
>http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
>You too can have a never
>updated site complete with old
>info and dated pics!

javi d
vroom n' boom
bone-stock dsm performance

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

TeamStan2gntJan-16-01 12:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#697, "RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?"
In response to Reply # 4

$6.95 hehe

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

TeamMichael_97RSJan-16-01 02:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#698, "RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know if you've ordered yet but... I would suggest an ammeter not a volt meter. An ammeter will give you a better ides of what draw is being places on your charging/electrical system. Ideally you could use both. Then you could get a triple gauge pod for your a-pillar and have everything.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

jZaJan-16-01 11:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#699, "RE: Where is the best place to buy gauges?"
In response to Reply # 6

who sells ammeters and how much they run?
thansk

javi d
vroom n' boom
bone-stock dsm performance

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #692 Previous topic | Next topic