Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #69136
View in linear mode

Subject: "Post before and after pics" Previous topic | Next topic
MannyyyMar-19-04 06:37 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
1526 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69136, "Post before and after pics"
Mar-19-04 06:51 PM by Mannyyy

Post pics of how your car has changed over time. Preferably at the same angle.

Before:

After (2 years and $2000 later):

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Post before and after pics, blcktalipse, Mar-19-04 06:42 PM, #1
RE: Post before and after pics, Mannyyy, Mar-19-04 06:53 PM, #2
      RE: Post before and after pics, chrysler kid, Mar-19-04 07:20 PM, #3
           RE: Post before and after pics, Mannyyy, Mar-19-04 08:15 PM, #4
                RE: Post before and after pics, iamnotwhoiam, Mar-19-04 08:30 PM, #5
                     RE: Post before and after pics, Ryan_Hes, Mar-19-04 09:17 PM, #6
                          RE: Post before and after pics, Clay, Mar-19-04 09:58 PM, #7
                          RE: Post before and after pics, GSwede96, Mar-19-04 10:54 PM, #8
                               RE: Post before and after pics, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-20-04 09:27 AM, #9
                                    RE: Post before and after pics, injendsm, Mar-20-04 12:22 PM, #10
                                         RE: Post before and after pics, 97_ESi, Mar-20-04 01:19 PM, #11
                                              RE: Post before and after pics, Shockeclipse, Mar-20-04 03:21 PM, #12
                                              RE: Post before and after pics, 420AYE, Mar-20-04 06:43 PM, #13
                                                   RE: Post before and after pics, fauchpj, Mar-20-04 08:46 PM, #14
                                                   RE: Post before and after pics, WickedESi, Mar-20-04 09:53 PM, #15
                                                   RE: Post before and after pics, injendsm, Mar-21-04 03:24 AM, #16
                                                        RE: Post before and after pics, 97_ESi, Mar-21-04 07:32 AM, #17
                                                             RE: Post before and after pics, injendsm, Mar-21-04 08:44 AM, #18
                                                                  RE: Post before and after pics, Teameclipse804, Mar-22-04 07:25 PM, #33
                          RE: Post before and after pics, iamnotwhoiam, Mar-21-04 10:32 AM, #19
                               RE: Post before and after pics, farmdogg55, Mar-21-04 03:23 PM, #20
                                    RE: Post before and after pics, nightwolf2369, Mar-21-04 03:31 PM, #21
RE: Post before and after pics, coppereclipse95, Mar-22-04 01:16 PM, #22
RE: Post before and after pics, H82BLEGL, Mar-22-04 01:28 PM, #23
      RE: Post before and after pics, SilClipse95, Mar-22-04 01:45 PM, #24
           RE: Post before and after pics, Aggression, Mar-22-04 04:13 PM, #25
                RE: Post before and after pics, sonikbewm, Mar-22-04 04:53 PM, #26
                     RE: Post before and after pics, Aggression, Mar-22-04 05:05 PM, #27
                          RE: Post before and after pics, SilClipse95, Mar-22-04 05:12 PM, #28
                               RE: Post before and after pics, Mannyyy, Mar-22-04 05:19 PM, #29
                                    RE: Post before and after pics, SilClipse95, Mar-22-04 05:55 PM, #30
                                         RE: Post before and after pics, DarKReaLity, Mar-22-04 07:09 PM, #31
                                              RE: Post before and after pics, Teameclipse804, Mar-22-04 07:20 PM, #32
                                                   RE: Post before and after pics, ajcfalcon, Mar-22-04 07:36 PM, #34
                                                        RE: Post before and after pics, hazardeclipse, Mar-23-04 07:59 AM, #35
                                                             RE: Post before and after pics, sonikbewm, Mar-23-04 01:18 PM, #36
                                                                  RE: Post before and after pics, .bs0d, Mar-23-04 03:07 PM, #37
                                                                       RE: Post before and after pics, PowerEclipses, Mar-23-04 05:13 PM, #38
                                                                       RE: Post before and after pics, Remy, Mar-24-04 02:41 AM, #39
                                                                       RE: Post before and after pics, scirio, Mar-24-04 01:22 PM, #40
                                                                            RE: Post before and after pics, EclipsedChef, Mar-25-04 01:33 PM, #41
                                                                                 RE: Post before and after pics, oRACLe063, Mar-26-04 07:33 AM, #42
                                                                                      RE: Post before and after pics, Pitchblack98, Mar-26-04 08:50 AM, #43
                                                                                           RE: Post before and after pics, willmayo, Mar-26-04 05:14 PM, #44
                                                                                                RE: Post before and after pics, invaznGST, Mar-26-04 05:17 PM, #45

blcktalipseMar-19-04 06:42 PM
Member since Sep 20th 2003
1067 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69137, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 0

first pic works but the other shows

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /picture/sraid90/p617c68e9c80010435cab92462d936cf0/fa72d6fa.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.imagestation.com Port 80

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MannyyyMar-19-04 06:53 PM
1526 posts,
#69138, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 1

eff imagestation

-Manny

chrysler kidMar-19-04 07:20 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#69139, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-19-04 07:27 PM by chrysler kid

i didnt spend much. i used mostly leftover parts to make it look like this

traded for hood = free
rims and tires = $300
front bumper and sideskirts = $100

doesnt even look like the same effin car

11.65 @ 115

MannyyyMar-19-04 08:15 PM
1526 posts,
#69141, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 3

Do you ever close your sunroof?

-Manny

iamnotwhoiamMar-19-04 08:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#69143, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 4

how it looked right off the lot..

got the talon rims.. and dropped..

and today... missing rear talon rims.. and newer 97 style headlights..

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Ryan_HesMar-19-04 09:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#69149, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 5

What happened to the rear rims?

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

ClayMar-19-04 09:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#69150, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 6

Lowered and pretty stock.

As of this moment.

95 GST | So-Cal

GSwede96Mar-19-04 10:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#69154, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 7

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-20-04 09:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#69178, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

injendsmMar-20-04 12:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#69183, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by eclipzGST

that is one cool ass fucking setup imo.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

97_ESiMar-20-04 01:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
788 posts,
#69185, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 10
Mar-20-04 01:34 PM by 97_ESi

(see sig picture for after )

-----------------
1997 Eagle Talon ESi
Check out more pictures here: http://mikelaidlaw.tripod.com

MODS
-----
Blitz Front Bumper - Invader Type 1 Side Skirts - 17" Gunmetal Motegi MR7's - Final Drive Gear Mod - H&R Lowering Springs - 97 Eclipse Headlights - Taillight Mods - Interior Colouring/Lighting/Accessories - Stereo - Intake Filter, Plugs and Wires

ShockeclipseMar-20-04 03:21 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#69186, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 11
Mar-20-04 03:22 PM by Shockeclipse

umm....my car up until about 6 months ago (bought my car in 2000) was stock looking...the one red color...can't think right now I'm high..

edit: oh yeah its the same color as Shuwa's car....and my interior was painted this stupid light blue colo

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

420AYEMar-20-04 06:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2850 posts,
#69191, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 11
Mar-20-04 06:44 PM by 420AYE

Originally posted by 97_ESi
(see sig picture for after )

Dude. I love the color of your car.points :p

Having Problems? Heres my Three step solution to anything 2gnt related.
Step 1: Put down everything in your hands.
Step 2: Grab a lucky strike, Smoke it.
Step 3: Walk to the fridge, double fist some keystone ice, sit down in the shade, drink one beer, finish cigarette, drink other beer, roll a joint, smoke it, walk back to your problem, and in about 5 minutes the solution will come to you.
If not. Go here: here

If still nothing, your trying to hard. Start over at step 1.

fauchpjMar-20-04 08:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#69195, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 13

nov 98

WickedESiMar-20-04 09:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#69196, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 14

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

injendsmMar-21-04 03:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#69197, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by 420AYE
Originally posted by 97_ESi (see sig picture for after )
Dude. I love the color of your car.points :p

my car is the exact same color. do i get points too?

www.gregsorrells.com

97_ESiMar-21-04 07:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
788 posts,
#69203, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 16

Thanks for the points dude!

And actually....I'm pretty sure the Talon grey and Eclipse grey are different......me and another member compared 'em once (pictures) and I think they are off - the eclipse has more grey/blue in it. *I think*...not positve, cuz I've never been able to compare 'em side by side.

-----------------
1997 Eagle Talon ESi
Check out more pictures here: http://mikelaidlaw.tripod.com

MODS
-----
Blitz Front Bumper - Invader Type 1 Side Skirts - 17" Gunmetal Motegi MR7's - Final Drive Gear Mod - H&R Lowering Springs - 97 Eclipse Headlights - Taillight Mods - Interior Colouring/Lighting/Accessories - Stereo - Intake Filter, Plugs and Wires

injendsmMar-21-04 08:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#69207, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by 97_ESi
Thanks for the points dude! And actually....I'm pretty sure the Talon grey and Eclipse grey are different......me and another member compared 'em once (pictures) and I think they are off - the eclipse has more grey/blue in it. *I think*...not positve, cuz I've never been able to compare 'em side by side.

actually itd be grey with some purple in it for the eclipse. cuz the eclipse color is magneta grey pearl so if the sun hits it right, it has a real stupid purple tint to it kinda sucks but i still love the color.

www.gregsorrells.com

Teameclipse804Mar-22-04 07:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#69310, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by injendsm
Originally posted by 97_ESi Thanks for the points dude! And actually....I'm pretty sure the Talon grey and Eclipse grey are different......me and another member compared 'em once (pictures) and I think they are off - the eclipse has more grey/blue in it. *I think*...not positve, cuz I've never been able to compare 'em side by side.
actually itd be grey with some purple in it for the eclipse. cuz the eclipse color is magneta grey pearl so if the sun hits it right, it has a real stupid purple tint to it kinda sucks but i still love the color.

Actually even though the color is magenta gray pearl, he is right in that it has blue in it. The paint actually has blue pearl in it, and no purple or magenta pearl. I guess the effect of mixing all that ends up with the unique color that does look somewhat purplish depending on the light. My car used to be that color.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

iamnotwhoiamMar-21-04 10:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#69216, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Ryan_Hes
What happened to the rear rims?

bent the lip on one of the talon rims a good while back.. have yet to decide or do anything to get it fixed, plus need a new set of tires for them.. so for now.. just rolling on two of my old stock ones...

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

farmdogg55Mar-21-04 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#69222, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 19
Mar-21-04 03:25 PM by farmdogg55

nightwolf2369Mar-21-04 03:31 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#69224, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 20

Originally posted by farmdogg55

nice interior dude

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

coppereclipse95Mar-22-04 01:16 PM
Member since Apr 29th 2002
1068 posts,
#69269, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 0

^^^not my car, but looked the same. no wing, 14" wheels...etc...

^^^ summer last year...

newest pics below...

1995 Eclipse RS

H82BLEGLMar-22-04 01:28 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
309 posts,
#69271, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 22

before pic's oops can't find any but pretty much the same HEY ryan nice choice of rims great mind's think alike,,,

TONY...

SilClipse95Mar-22-04 01:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
793 posts,
#69273, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 23
Mar-22-04 01:49 PM by SilClipse95

early last summer...

Then -

Currently...

A 97-99 front goes on within the next week or so....

AggressionMar-22-04 04:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#69288, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 24

Here are some pics from before below...

Current state Pics below...

And I don't have the after pics yet...but I will post them after the car gets painted and finished fiberglassing the interior for this years show season.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

sonikbewmMar-22-04 04:53 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#69295, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 25

^^The day after I got it.

^^With the lovely bra and headlight covers.

^^With the '97-'99 front and chrome projectors.

And now it looks like my sig. I think she has came a long way.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

AggressionMar-22-04 05:05 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#69297, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 26

very nice...I've decided that after this show season...I am going to start saving for the Turbo.

I just wanted to go the show route first...now I am ready for a turbo.

You all have very nice cars btw. I love all of them whether they are show or go. The only thing I really don't like though, is the smiley face fronts...thats it. Other than that I love the 2g's.

This for all the 2GNT MEMBERS...Keep up the good work.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

SilClipse95Mar-22-04 05:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
793 posts,
#69298, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 27

thats one thing that i HAVE noticed......MANY people have ditched the smily front...i mean ALOT!

MannyyyMar-22-04 05:19 PM
1526 posts,
#69300, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 28

My car used to be smiley... until it bumped into the rear end of a 1g.

Haha, I don't know why, but I've always felt some sort of kinship to all the other guys who started off with the ninja star rims.

-Manny

SilClipse95Mar-22-04 05:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
793 posts,
#69301, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 29

lol damnnnnn straight....another question....who here had an accident spark their exterior modding??? i know i did....thats what really started me make my car look so different....peace

DarKReaLityMar-22-04 07:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
934 posts,
#69307, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 30

me in the rice days, but hey i was still fast!

and my baby now! i don't have those rims BTW. i need new pics.

Teameclipse804Mar-22-04 07:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#69309, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 31
Mar-22-04 07:27 PM by eclipse804

I don't have really old pics, but here's a before and after:

Newest pic with new rims is below in the sig.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

ajcfalconMar-22-04 07:36 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#69313, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 32

WOW man... thats all i have to say to that color.. That is hot shit dude, i love that blue!

1998 GS
Mods: Cold air intake, Ported/polished stock intake manifold, AFX 55mm TB, Pacesetter header,
Custom Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system, AFX Underdrive pulley,
B&M short throw shifter(cut/welded), Symborski Shift Kit, Solid front motor mount, Monster ground wire kit.

hazardeclipseMar-23-04 07:59 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2003
640 posts,
#69338, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 34
Mar-23-04 08:07 AM by hazardeclipse

my sig= the best "before" pic there ever was....

RIP- Rustbucket 1995-2009

‹hazardeclipse› by the way youre thinking of hazard_eclipse
‹hazardeclipse› thats not my fucking car
‹teklein› Oh yeah
‹hazardeclipse› he stole my name
‹hazardeclipse› fuck that radioactive yellow shit
‹teklein› Hazard_eclipse is the homo.

sonikbewmMar-23-04 01:18 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#69365, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 35

A run in with a street sign caused my exterior modding...and then getting ran over last year caused another round of exterior modding.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

.bs0dMar-23-04 03:07 PM
Member since Jan 14th 2004
597 posts,
#69378, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 36

heres what my car looked like when i first got it:

and this is what it looks like today:

PowerEclipsesMar-23-04 05:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#69386, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 37

Originally posted by .bs0d
heres what my car looked like when i first got it: and this is what it looks like today:

dood, what did you do!? haha... Aggression! I have the same wheels, what size are those, mine are 18s, 225/35/18 i believe, how much did ya pay for em, wheel max has them for 1100shipped, w00t! haha

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

RemyMar-24-04 02:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#69404, "RE: Post before and after pics"

heres what my car looked like when i first got it: and this is what it looks like today:

www.dsmlife.com

scirioMar-24-04 01:22 PM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#69431, "RE: Post before and after pics"
Mar-24-04 01:23 PM by scirio

this is what my car looks like now:
and this is what it should look like today:

j/k

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

EclipsedChefMar-25-04 01:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
987 posts,
#69534, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 40

before....

After...

Aem Cold Air AFX 55mm TB
Fidanza Cam Gears NGK Wires
AFX UDP Greddy Header
Gutted Cat Greddy Evo Catback
Energy Suspension MMI Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Blues...always more to come

oRACLe063Mar-26-04 07:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#69589, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 41

this is the oldest that i have here ....

this is last summer

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Pitchblack98Mar-26-04 08:50 AM
Member since Jan 11th 2003
1691 posts,
#69594, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 42
Mar-26-04 08:51 AM by Pitchblack98

heres the day i brought her home.... august 23, 2002

heres 18 months later... feburary 21, 2004

EDIT: yes the mudflaps are gone...

willmayoMar-26-04 05:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
680 posts,
#69611, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 43

stock:

not so stock (see sig)

--------------------
99 GS-Turbo 3.55 MTX
S16G @ ~15psi - FMIC - Forged Internals
Clinton Township, MI

invaznGSTMar-26-04 05:17 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#69614, "RE: Post before and after pics"
In response to Reply # 44

Old Picture when I first bought the car.. 100% stock.. owned by some old lady.

How my car currently looks:

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #69136 Previous topic | Next topic