Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #640
View in linear mode

Subject: "cheapest place to get projectors???...also putting on turbo spoiler" Previous topic | Next topic
latchkeykidJan-05-01 01:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
21 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#640, "cheapest place to get projectors???...also putting on turbo spoiler"

i was wondering if yall could help me out and tell me where the cheapest place to get projectors would be? i know stan2gnt said a place was selling them for 250 or something a while ago...anyhelp would be appreciated...also is it hard installing a turbo spoiler and when i do isn't there going to be a whole in the middle of my trunk where the middle part of my spoiler connected to it??? thanks!!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratoradminJan-05-01 02:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
100 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#641, "RE: cheapest place to get projectors???...also putting on turbo spoiler"
In response to Reply # 0

I moved this thread here for you.

juan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

cyanJan-05-01 02:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#642, "RE: cheapest place to get projectors???...also putting on turbo spoiler"
In response to Reply # 1

yes you will have several holes from your stock spoiler (11 holes i think) i had mine filled but it can cost a penny depending on where you live (cheaper in cali obviously) just be sure you really want the spoiler before you do it, i had a GTR wing on mine before shaving the holes, which left another 4 holes in the trunk and i realized later how much better our cars look without spoilers. the lines are so smooth, unlike a honduh's.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

jZaJan-05-01 03:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#643, "RE: cheapest place to get projectors???...also putting on turbo spoiler"
In response to Reply # 0

their hard to find and they are expensive cause the plant that made them burnt down. there was coupl e of auctions on ebay last i checked and machv has them
i'll also have you know quality is really lacking o em

javi d
vroom n' boom
bone-stock dsm performance

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

HeDogJan-05-01 04:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
#644, "RE: cheapest place to get projectors???...also putting on turbo spoiler"
In response to Reply # 0

Discount AutoworkZ used to have projectors for $250, but until they have their web site up and running you won't be able to order from them. Plus, the factory that was manufacturing them burnt down almost a year ago and I haven't heard if they've started manufacturing them yet.

I just purchased a set of projectors from Nopi.com ($362.64)and today found out that they are back ordered until God knows when. I've been trying for at least 6 months to find a set of clear/chrome projectors, and nobody has them. If you are looking for Ion lens, I know Nopi has them as of today. If you want clear projector with chrome housing it may take a while to find them.

eBay has 2 sets of Ion lens projectors that you may want to bid on.

Good luck,
HeDog

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=879

HeDog

'95 Eclipse GS/Turboed

HRC Stage II with FMIC.

TeamicjeclipseJan-06-01 10:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#645, "RE: cheapest place to get projectors???...also putting on turbo spoiler"
In response to Reply # 4

LAST EDITED ON 06-Jan-01 AT 03:19 PM (PST)

If you guys are in Southern CA, call up CNC Motorsports (909-392-3311), they had a couple chrome pairs a couple weeks ago and might still have them. He wanted $260 for them.

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #640 Previous topic | Next topic