Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #59684
View in linear mode

Subject: "DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 07:04 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
55 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59684, "DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."

YOU ALL KNO AFTER THE MOVIE CAME OUT , THATS WHEN EVERYONE WANTED A "COOL" CAR WITH SPOILERS AND MODS AND KITS AND EVFERYTHING WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW....BUT THESE KIDS SAYIN HOW THIS AINT MY CAR THAT I POST IS EITHER TOTALLY JEALOUS CAUSE THEY CANT PUT TOGETHER A CAR LIKE THIS AND THEY HAVE IS RICE....THIS IS MY CAR IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME EXACT AS THE MOVIE, BUT HOW MANY FAST ANDD FURIOUS REPLICAS DO YOU SEE ON THE ROAD IS MY POINT, EVEN IF IT IS POSING, YOU NEVER SEE THEM ON THE ROAD....SO WHY PUT DOWN SOMEONES CAR?? GO DO SOMEHTING TO YOURS AND STOP MAKING FUN OF OTHERS...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., BoostedGS, Oct-08-03 07:14 AM, #1
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., 96eclipse2nr, Oct-08-03 07:15 AM, #2
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., grain, Oct-08-03 07:31 AM, #7
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 07:19 AM, #3
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., steve0677, Oct-08-03 07:25 AM, #6
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., steve0677, Oct-08-03 09:29 AM, #24
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., silvreclipsers, Oct-08-03 07:21 AM, #4
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., ibangdchoeclipse, Oct-08-03 07:25 AM, #5
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., Raven457, Oct-08-03 07:37 AM, #8
RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 07:52 AM, #9
      RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., grain, Oct-08-03 07:54 AM, #10
      RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 07:56 AM, #11
           RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., Moderatorsd_eclipse, Oct-08-03 08:03 AM, #14
      RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., injendsm, Oct-08-03 08:00 AM, #12
      RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., djtrickee, Oct-08-03 08:02 AM, #13
      RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 08:05 AM, #16
      RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 08:04 AM, #15
           RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., eclipse213, Oct-08-03 08:08 AM, #17
                RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., bullox, Oct-08-03 09:00 AM, #18
                     RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., eclipse213, Oct-08-03 09:05 AM, #19
                     RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., BigBald, Oct-08-03 09:11 AM, #20
      RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., silvreclipsers, Oct-08-03 09:12 AM, #21
           RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., Collente, Oct-08-03 09:25 AM, #22
           RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., eclipse213, Oct-08-03 09:25 AM, #23
                RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., tim97rs, Oct-08-03 09:59 AM, #25
                     RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., eclipse213, Oct-08-03 10:06 AM, #26
                          RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:09 AM, #27
                               RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., tim97rs, Oct-08-03 10:11 AM, #28
                               RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., eclipse213, Oct-08-03 10:13 AM, #29
                               RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:16 AM, #31
                               RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:20 AM, #33
                               RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., 808dsmtuner, Oct-08-03 10:16 AM, #30
                                    RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:18 AM, #32
                                    RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., eclipse213, Oct-08-03 10:22 AM, #35
                                    RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:26 AM, #39
                                    RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-08-03 10:23 AM, #36
                                    RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., 98_silvergs, Oct-08-03 10:21 AM, #34
                                    RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., steve0677, Oct-08-03 10:24 AM, #37
                                         RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., HondaHater21, Oct-08-03 10:27 AM, #40
                                         RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:30 AM, #43
                                         yo steve question...., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:34 AM, #46
                                    RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., Moderatormicyek, Oct-08-03 10:25 AM, #38
                                         RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:29 AM, #41
                                         RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., eclipse213, Oct-08-03 10:29 AM, #42
                                         RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:32 AM, #44
                                         RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., eclipse_gs_1512, Oct-08-03 10:33 AM, #45
                                              RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., eclipse213, Oct-08-03 10:42 AM, #47
                                                   RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., LimeEclipse21, Oct-08-03 10:45 AM, #48
                                                   RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..., Moderatorsd_eclipse, Oct-08-03 10:45 AM, #49

BoostedGSOct-08-03 07:14 AM
Member since Jun 30th 2002
1329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59685, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

Dude, get a clue. You asked everyone what they thought about the car and they told you. Some people liked it, some didn't. So what? Everyone has different tastes. Besides, you have an originality factor of ZERO! But a lot of people have you an "A" for effort on creating a replica. What did you honestly expect, everyone to drool over it??

You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fu**ing post count.

97 Eclipse GS - *SOLD*
01 Audi A6 2.7T
01 YZF-R6

96eclipse2nrOct-08-03 07:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#59686, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

as much as i agree with your post...2 points

#1 there is no use in making so many threads

#2 find the caps lock key and turn the fugger off!

that is all...thank you

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

grainOct-08-03 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#59691, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 2

as much as the like the f&f car. i have to say, that your being a cock about it. do you even have any engine mods? you havent enlighted us, "rice" people as to what your trying to achieve

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 07:19 AM
55 posts,
#59687, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

NO GUYS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE TRELLING ME THERE OPINIONS AND THATS WHAT I WANTED, BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY ITS NOT YOUR CAR AND YOUR A FAKE, WHY BE LIKE THAT? SERIOUSLY? ORIGINALITY IS DEF. NOT A FACTOR TO ME...ACTUALLY IT IS ORIGINAL, IT MIGHT BE FROM THE MOVIE BUT YOU NEVER SEE IT ON THE ROAD, I WOULD CONSIDER EVERY OTHER ECLIPSE ON THE ROAD ORIGINAL...BUT IM NOT BUSTING ON ANYONES CAR, I CAME TO THIS SITE CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD ACTUALLY BE COOL ABOUT HAVING AN INTEREST IN ECLIPSES...

steve0677Oct-08-03 07:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#59690, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 3

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/433000-433999/433324_5_full.jpgNO GUYS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE TRELLING ME THERE OPINIONS AND THATS WHAT I WANTED, BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY ITS NOT YOUR CAR AND YOUR A FAKE, WHY BE LIKE THAT? SERIOUSLY? ORIGINALITY IS DEF. NOT A FACTOR TO ME...ACTUALLY IT IS ORIGINAL, IT MIGHT BE FROM THE MOVIE BUT YOU NEVER SEE IT ON THE ROAD, I WOULD CONSIDER EVERY OTHER ECLIPSE ON THE ROAD ORIGINAL...BUT IM NOT BUSTING ON ANYONES CAR, I CAME TO THIS SITE CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD ACTUALLY BE COOL ABOUT HAVING AN INTEREST IN ECLIPSES...

here is a deep thought, dont let it bother you! i mean obvoisly if u make a car to look like the fast and furious eclipse you know that people are gonna bash on you. it comes with the territory.

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

steve0677Oct-08-03 09:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#59727, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 3
Oct-08-03 09:29 AM by steve0677

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/433000-433999/433324_5_full.jpgNO GUYS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE TRELLING ME THERE OPINIONS AND THATS WHAT I WANTED, BUT I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY ITS NOT YOUR CAR AND YOUR A FAKE, WHY BE LIKE THAT? SERIOUSLY? ORIGINALITY IS DEF. NOT A FACTOR TO ME...ACTUALLY IT IS ORIGINAL, IT MIGHT BE FROM THE MOVIE BUT YOU NEVER SEE IT ON THE ROAD, I WOULD CONSIDER EVERY OTHER ECLIPSE ON THE ROAD ORIGINAL...BUT IM NOT BUSTING ON ANYONES CAR, I CAME TO THIS SITE CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD ACTUALLY BE COOL ABOUT HAVING AN INTEREST IN ECLIPSES...

look i will be honest i didn't read much of you 50 topics you started about ur car so i dont know wat anyone said. all i see are caps and much flaming from u. u know the car is yours so that is good enough, why even bother responding to someone who is so far off. oh and IBTL!

cardomain page

silvreclipsersOct-08-03 07:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#59688, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

BUT HOW MANY FAST ANDD FURIOUS REPLICAS DO YOU SEE ON THE ROAD IS MY POINT, EVEN IF IT IS POSING, YOU NEVER SEE THEM ON THE ROAD....SO WHY PUT DOWN SOMEONES CAR?? GO DO SOMEHTING TO YOURS AND STOP MAKING FUN OF OTHERS...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2436367617&category=6352

I see them everywhere

ibangdchoeclipseOct-08-03 07:25 AM
Member since Jun 26th 2002
747 posts,
#59689, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 4

fool, fast and the furious was 3 years ago, honestly whole replica thing is played out. theres no need to start so many threads over the same f-ing shit honestly im probably speaking for alot of people on this bored, but shut the fuck up we dont give a fuck anymore, stop being such a fucking attention wanting untalented show off.and learn how to shut off your caps locks that shits fucking annoying.

btw, the guy reminds me of 9d9, might wanna make sure it isnt him

Raven457Oct-08-03 07:37 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2002
213 posts,
#59692, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 0

wow, this guy's a masochist.

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 07:52 AM
55 posts,
#59696, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 8
Oct-08-03 07:54 AM by LimeEclipse21

DUDE I THOUGHT THIS ROOM WAS COOL, BUT I GUESS SOME PEOPLE REALLY AERE JEALOUS OF PEEPS...BUT YEA STEVE THAT IS MY CAR DOM,AIN SITE, IF YOU NOTICED YESTERDAY I POSTED IT UP HERE AND I SAID , HEY GUYS I DONT KNO HOW TO PUT THE PICS UP ON MY PAGE , JUST THE URLS ARE SHOWING UP, SOSTEVE I DONT KNO WHAT YOUR POINT IS? DAMN I THOUGHT THIS ROOM WOULD BE COOLER THEN THIS....AND YEA FOR THEM PEEPS, I DO HAVE ENGINE MODS TO TI, I DROPPED A TURBO IN WITHT HE INTERCOOLER, WASTE GATE, BLOW OFF VALVE, SO IT DOE HAVE POWER, IT IS ALL SHOW AND NO GO IN MY CASE BUT IT DEF. HAS GO...I DONT RACE MY SHITR, I TAKE CARE OF IT...FOR ALL THEM RICED OUT CARS OUT THERE....

grainOct-08-03 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#59698, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 9
Oct-08-03 07:56 AM by grain

dude, again. dont come on here, thinking everyone is gonna just drop down and suck your nuts cause you have a green car. its great looking, ok. i think mine is also. and you need to drop it with the caps lock... damn

oh, and btw, in my old town in chicago, we had 5 cars, eclipse, lime green, eagle grafic on the side of them.. so dont think there arnt any out there driving around.

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 07:56 AM
55 posts,
#59701, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 10
Oct-08-03 07:56 AM by LimeEclipse21

dude what the hell, i think i have a great car, and i think alot of you have great cars, what the hell is the problem? i never put anyones car down or made fun of everybody, i wanted opinioons and i got em , but people puttin my car down and sayin its rice, that isnt cool...

Moderatorsd_eclipseOct-08-03 08:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#59705, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 11

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/433000-433999/433324_8_full.jpgdude what the hell, i think i have a great car, and i think alot of you have great cars, what the hell is the problem? i never put anyones car down or made fun of everybody, i wanted opinioons and i got em , but people puttin my car down and sayin its rice, that isnt cool...

Thank you for finding the caps lock key finally

injendsmOct-08-03 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#59702, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 9

ok no one is jealous of your car. its ugly as sin and looks just like the f&f eclipse with uglier wheels. if you like it then thats cool cuz you put the money into it, its yours and your opinion is the only one that matters since you are the only one doing anything to that piece. dont get so damn mad cuz someone doesnt agree with you. just because we dont like to copy other peoples cars then try to put our own twist on things and say its different doesnt mean we are jealous. for the most part, people on this board are more concerned with performance. looks are good and their are good bodykits out there but you gotta at least try to be original with your car instead of copyin a stupid movie. you asked for opinions and thats what you got. you never said i only want to hear the good ones. so quit your bitching and deal with it:nono

djtrickeeOct-08-03 08:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#59704, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 12

Can you take a pic of the interior and of the engine bay with the hood open?? I dont see an intercooler anywhere?

-Chris b.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 08:05 AM
55 posts,
#59707, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 13

yea chris ill take pics and ill post em ok dude...

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 08:04 AM
55 posts,
#59706, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 12

see your just into performance thats why you dont care about your exterior, some people actually care about the outside of their car too...yea the reaosn i said there jealous is cause they say its not my car and thats not cool at all, why even say that? yea tell me an honest opinion and thats cool but dont be sayion ohh its not your car! thats not cool at all....but dude i want opinions but understand my side 1st before you get all hyped aight..

eclipse213Oct-08-03 08:08 AM
Member since May 27th 2003
43 posts,
#59708, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 15

whats up homie its ars, i think that car looks swqeet as hell dude. If only you change your rims then your set. Who cares if its not original. i mean the car looks sweet and its a show car not a race car.

holllllla

bulloxOct-08-03 09:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#59720, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 17

just relax and get over the fact that one guy said the car wasn't yours. You need to show some self-respect and not get all defensive about your own car.

opinions are opinions, good or bad.

Matt_95tgs: "People probably call your car rice because it's a straight up Uncle Ben mobile." - in reference to Jwadeclipse

eclipse213Oct-08-03 09:05 AM
43 posts,
#59721, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 18

whats up bro, im not hatin on your car or anything but it looks like you got a bit of a gap goin on between the headlights and the bumper adn also the hood.

holllllla

BigBaldOct-08-03 09:11 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#59722, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 18

man...i don't get this. There are few cars with this exact same set up. How is his rice? Did he say he can beat everyone on the board in a race? IS he pretending like he is the fastest car in the world? Half the board doesn't have the mods to go with their looks. Chill out for real....

As for you son, lay low on the posting and don't let all th comments bother you. If i were you, i would invest into a turbo wing and get a new rear bumper fast.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

silvreclipsersOct-08-03 09:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#59723, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 9

I DROPPED A TURBO IN WITHT HE INTERCOOLER, WASTE GATE, BLOW OFF VALVE,

I don't see a intercooler in the pics, what kind of turbo setup did you go with?

CollenteOct-08-03 09:25 AM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#59725, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 21

IBTL!!!

Nick
97RS

turbo8u> shut your SUCK
ZAO684: NIPPLE warning...maybe>?

eclipse213Oct-08-03 09:25 AM
43 posts,
#59726, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 21

did you say you have an intercooler??? im lookin at the pics i dont see the intercooler man. lol wheres it at???????

holllllla

tim97rsOct-08-03 09:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#59734, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 23
Oct-08-03 10:10 AM by tim97rs

intercooler?????? How much boost you runnin, BRIAN???

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

eclipse213Oct-08-03 10:06 AM
43 posts,
#59736, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 25

intercooler?????? How much boost you runnin, BRIAN???

hahah... damn i mean first this kid got a riced out beater, next hes tellin everyone he got an innercooler???

holllllla

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:09 AM
55 posts,
#59737, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 26

damn eclipse213, you dont even have an eclipse!!! why you here!?!? you got a broke down golf!!! dont be hatin when you have NOTHING done to your car at all dude seriously, when you actually DO something to your car then you can talk....

tim97rsOct-08-03 10:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#59739, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 27

Dude, you have 16 post on this board, 9 of them on one page all fishin for props on your car! quite being so damn narcisistic and move on! It is very annoying.

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

eclipse213Oct-08-03 10:13 AM
43 posts,
#59741, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."

dude youre a dumb F***. its not what you do to your car, you talk like a 5 year old kid!!! and quit tellin people you did all that shit in 1 month, becase i know for a fact that you bought that car from EBAY!!!!!!!!!!
lime green eclipse with no engine mods = uncle ben

holllllla

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:16 AM
55 posts,
#59743, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 29

took a lil over a month o build dude, when you find my car on ebay then ill believe you... just cause you cant do anything to your stupid little golf dont get mad at everyone dude...uncle ben my ass

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:20 AM
55 posts,
#59746, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 29

eclipse213, post the pics of my car on ebay if you kno for a fact...your a dumbfuck...dont come in here if your just gonna come in and lie and pout peoples cars down, i mean it makes it even worse when you have NOTHING done to your car which is a golf..."its not what you do to your car"---good one 213....way to go with your hubcaps..pimpin now

808dsmtunerOct-08-03 10:16 AM
Member since Dec 29th 2002
665 posts,
#59742, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."

but why lie? i mean i know this is the internet and you can get away with alot on this thing, im not hating or anything but if your gonna post about people hating on you dont give them a reason to hate. sounds simple enough right???

hawaii boy

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:18 AM
55 posts,
#59745, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 30

hawaiian boy i hate it when people think they kno you and they think you have somehting totally diff. or think your lieing, eclipse 213 is mad cause he has nothing done to his golf and he cant do anything to it, some people are just like that tho...but he claims to be clean with his hubcaps...

eclipse213Oct-08-03 10:22 AM
43 posts,
#59748, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 32

bitch please and get down on both knees, lol na just playin but dude dont be frontin like you know all about cars and shit cuz i know you bought that from ebay for 15,000 and got ripped off. POS RICE!
dude who cares what we think any way, UNCLE BEN is proud of your car and thats all that matters!

holllllla

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:26 AM
55 posts,
#59754, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 35

dude your piece of crap golf was 15000 you got ripped, hubcaps and basic golf, what the hell is that...just because i can do stuff to my own car dude dont get mad...its ok that you dont or cant do anything to your stock golf its cool man...but dont be sayin my shit is fake and i didnt do it...cause thats not cool...

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-08-03 10:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#59751, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 32

Hey dude, how about you grow thicker skin, learn how to use punctuation, paragraph breaks, and complete sentences, then come back and start posting?

Until then, grow thicker skin, and shut up.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

98_silvergsOct-08-03 10:21 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#59747, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
Oct-08-03 10:24 AM by 98_silvergs

I love it

This thread > all others

steve0677Oct-08-03 10:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#59752, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 34

:bowdown

cardomain page

HondaHater21Oct-08-03 10:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1750 posts,
#59756, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 37

Im gana jump in here, but If you post a pick of your car and ask what do you think, then get upset when people tell you they dont like it? Thats just stupid on your part, if you are making your car for you, than do it, but if you are trying to inpress others you failed IMO. IMO, take off all the decals and paint it another color and you will have a bad ass car, but That was a OPINION

"Only Pirates Say R"
hondahater21@hotmail.com
www.geocities.com/hondahater21

Change Your own Blinker Fluid! --> http://geocities.com/changeyourblinkerfluid/

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:30 AM
55 posts,
#59760, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 40

dude i LOVE the fact people are telling me opinions thats what i wanted...but i get upset because punks tell me its not my car and i didnt do anything to it, that irritates the hell out of me...just because they dont do nything to there cars, why get mad at us?

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:34 AM
55 posts,
#59763, "yo steve question...."
In response to Reply # 37

yo whats up bro...i made a domain page but when i uploading all my pics just the URLS would be on my front page...how do i get the pics on my front page ? (on cardoman.com)

ModeratormicyekOct-08-03 10:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#59753, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."

Dude...seriously this guy sounds exactly like 9D9...he's a punk. I like your car but your attitude stinks. In your deffence though, you could have a SMIC that would be really hard to see in the pics that I've seen. But the way you said it "I DROPPED A TURBO IN WITHT HE INTERCOOLER, WASTE GATE, BLOW OFF VALVE" makes me call BS...you don't just "drop" a turbo in...I don't care who you are. And why would metion the WG and BOV...those are pretty much standard items when taking about turbo's. And why haven't you said how much boost your running? I'd really like to see pictures if you can back yourself up I will personaly appolgize to you on this board...but until then...BS

But I'll say it again your car looks good.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:29 AM
55 posts,
#59757, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 38

thanks bro(kent) yea def. when i get pics i will def. show you aight man...

eclipse213Oct-08-03 10:29 AM
43 posts,
#59758, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."

Dude...seriously this guy sounds exactly like 9D9...he's a punk. I like your car but your attitude stinks. In your deffence though, you could have a SMIC that would be really hard to see in the pics that I've seen. But the way you said it "I DROPPED A TURBO IN WITHT HE INTERCOOLER, WASTE GATE, BLOW OFF VALVE" makes me call BS...you don't just "drop" a turbo in...I don't care who you are. And why would metion the WG and BOV...those are pretty much standard items when taking about turbo's. And why haven't you said how much boost your running? I'd really like to see pictures if you can back yourself up I will personaly appolgize to you on this board...but until then...BSBut I'll say it again your car looks good.

Dude thats what im sayin. all he is a kid who is tryin to be cool with a beater rice car. if the car at leats looked professionally done then i would give you props but the car looks messsssed up. Are you granny shiftin and not double clutchin like ya should????

holllllla

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:32 AM
55 posts,
#59761, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 42

what the hell is a beater rice car?? and dude you dont kno what rice is, seriously i dont think my car is rice and many people wouldnt but if you do thats your opinion, dont be talkin when you have NOTHING done to your golf aight bro....o except your hubcaps srry bro you did somehting...

eclipse_gs_1512Oct-08-03 10:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#59762, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."

to the people who keep bashing each other....SHUT THE FUCK UP! You asked for opinions and got them...deal with it and grow up.

2007 wrx

eclipse213Oct-08-03 10:42 AM
43 posts,
#59766, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 45

hey lime, my gti would mess that eclipse up. and on the real, id rather have my stock golf then that rice burner that burns and leaks oil!

holllllla

LimeEclipse21Oct-08-03 10:45 AM
55 posts,
#59767, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 47

see this kid...they are some awesome comebacks man...but honestly i dont think a stock golf could beat a modified eclipse...i dont even think a stock golf could beat a stock eclipse...how many people agree!??!?! dude get rid of your hubcaps seriously, invest some money into your car dude...do SOMEHTING please, i dont wanna be seen next to that thing on the road...1985 rally golf...hahaha

Moderatorsd_eclipseOct-08-03 10:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#59768, "RE: DONT BE HATIN FAST AND FURIOUS..."
In response to Reply # 47

Alright, Ive had enough of this thread. Time to piss in all your cheerios and lock it.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #59684 Previous topic | Next topic