Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #5768
View in linear mode

Subject: "Where can i get this spoiler???" Previous topic | Next topic
rynxprsJun-23-01 01:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
176 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5768, "Where can i get this spoiler???"

It is shown on a Avenger...but it is actually for a Eclipse.

Anyone know where I can get it.

NOPI doesn't seem to know what i'm talking about.

Thanks!

Steve Fowler
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
sfowler@nolanryan34.net

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, bustrblue1, Jun-23-01 01:46 PM, #1
RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, rynxprs, Jun-23-01 02:28 PM, #2
      RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, cyan, Jun-23-01 02:34 PM, #3
RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jun-23-01 02:41 PM, #4
RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jun-23-01 04:02 PM, #5
RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jun-23-01 04:03 PM, #6
      RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, rynxprs, Jun-23-01 11:07 PM, #7
RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, mrnic001, Jun-24-01 10:50 AM, #8
RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jun-24-01 01:24 PM, #9
      RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jun-24-01 01:26 PM, #10
           RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, grneclipse, Jun-24-01 02:01 PM, #11
                RE: Where can i get this spoiler???, Kory, Jun-24-01 05:51 PM, #12
                     Kory, grneclipse, Jun-25-01 12:54 PM, #13
                          RE: Kory, alexries, Jun-25-01 06:49 PM, #14

bustrblue1Jun-23-01 01:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
340 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5769, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 0

that's a nice lookin' avenger, but look at http://www.asylumms.com/ i think that might be the combat vs1

Matt
95 Eclipse GS
my babys stock right now, few months and i should be boostin' with NER!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

rynxprsJun-23-01 02:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
176 posts,
#5770, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 1

LAST EDITED ON 23-Jun-01 AT 07:31 PM (PST)

I checked that site...but i didnt' see that spoiler anywhere. Under Eclipse Wing section..it doesn't show the spoiler anywhere.

but thanks.

I found it on www.miamiperformance.com.

Steve Fowler
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
sfowler@nolanryan34.net

cyanJun-23-01 02:34 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#5771, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 2

nopi calls it the GTR flared spoiler. tell them that and see if they know what you mean

http://www.geocities.com/blue2gnt

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Moderatorsd_eclipseJun-23-01 02:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#5772, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 0

Hmm, kinda looks like this one....
http://secure15.dellhost.com/~d30022975/factory_spoiler_mitsubishi.htm
click on the GTR wing to see the pic.

9D9 MITSU RSJun-23-01 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#5773, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 4

Cyn is right. NOPI calls it the GTR flared.

9D9 MITSU RSJun-23-01 04:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#5774, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 4

Cyan* is right. NOPI calls it the GTR flared. OK, I know this is a double post, but my keyboard sucks u guys. If I leave out letters, it is b/c the keyboard. Or maybe I just can't spell. ???

rynxprsJun-23-01 11:07 PM
Old School 2GNTer
176 posts,
#5775, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 6

Well that's what i asked for...and they don't know what i'm talking about. This is what they sent me when i asked for a GTR Flair wing for the Eclipse.

Not Quite the Same.

Steve Fowler
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T
sfowler@nolanryan34.net

mrnic001Jun-24-01 10:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#5776, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 0

What kind of rims are thoes on that avenger? Do they make them in 18's?

"LIVE LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST DAY AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT"

Full Flow Master exhaust, indiglo gauges, blue interior lights, led brake light bulbs, clear bumper lights, Altezza taillights with modified center, tinted windows, eibach lowered springs, chrome rims, Perilli P7000,a Pioneer system(cd head unit, 2x 10" subs, amp, mids, highs, 12 disc cd changer), Blue headlight bulbs, fog light mod with running lights, Full cold air in-take, clear side markers, front & rear strut bars..........ect

9D9 MITSU RSJun-24-01 01:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#5777, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 8

Well, I called NOPI about the GTR aero spoiler. They don't seem to know their spoilers very well. I did order my front from them. They know kits, but not wings.

9D9 MITSU RSJun-24-01 01:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#5778, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 9

The rims are Enkei Arashis I think. I know they're enkei's, dnno if I hav the name right. I think they only have 17's. Dunno. Check enkeiwheels.com

grneclipseJun-24-01 02:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#5779, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 10

Cyan's right, the wing is called the GTR flared, I got my wing at Nopi last year and that's what they called it at the show.

Mick

Don't have the stock Eclipse anymore
Just a stock Gsr now,

KoryJun-24-01 05:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#5780, "RE: Where can i get this spoiler???"
In response to Reply # 11

mick,

that is pretty cool who u cleared the bottom of ur rear lights like that... how did u do it?
and how much boost u running?

Oh yea... u know i be pimpin!

"RACECAR backwards is RACECAR!"

Kory
ticklemekory@cisco.com
Happy Honda Hunting!

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

grneclipseJun-25-01 12:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
#5781, "Kory"
In response to Reply # 12

Well the lights are half clear and red, I got sick and tired of getting harassed by the police that i just used some transparent red vinly and "voila": Custom tails...lol, ok ok so it's a little bit ricey but it gets the job done.....

oh, I"m running about 8-9 lbs boost on the t-25 custom turbo kit set-up with the starion FMIC!

mick

Don't have the stock Eclipse anymore
Just a stock Gsr now,

alexriesJun-25-01 06:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
#5782, "RE: Kory"
In response to Reply # 13

Dude, it's not a bit ricey, it's 1 of a kind. I've NEVER seen that before and it looks very cool, so far noone seems to NOT like it.

Coo'
1997 RS
AEM Cold Air Intake
B&M Short Shifter
Trust Shift Knob
Trust EVO Exhaust
Front Upper Strut Bar
Rear Upper Strut Bar
AutoMeter A/F Ratio Gauge
'tis it

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #5768 Previous topic | Next topic