Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #56119
View in linear mode

Subject: "I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sideskirt..." Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSAug-28-03 07:18 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56119, "Poll question: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sideskirt..."

Poll result (12 votes)
Lose the wing. (8 votes)Vote
Keep it. (1 votes)Vote
I don't really don't give a fuck. (3 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., 1998EclipseRS, Aug-28-03 07:24 AM, #1
RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., farmdogg55, Aug-28-03 07:49 AM, #2
      RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., 1998EclipseRS, Aug-28-03 08:15 AM, #3
           RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., eclipse_gs_1512, Aug-28-03 09:00 AM, #4
                RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., chrysler kid, Aug-28-03 11:40 AM, #5
                     RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., eclipse_gs_1512, Aug-28-03 12:39 PM, #6
                          RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., 98_silvergs, Aug-28-03 01:04 PM, #7
                               RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., nemesis_talon, Aug-28-03 03:15 PM, #8
                               RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., 1998EclipseRS, Aug-28-03 07:29 PM, #9
                                    RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., develitate, Aug-28-03 08:08 PM, #10
                                         RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..., eclipticrider, Aug-29-03 12:54 PM, #11

1998EclipseRSAug-28-03 07:24 AM
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56121, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 0

Sorry, 1011 posts and I fuck up my FIRST POLL!

Sorry guys, you know what I'm asking though...

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

farmdogg55Aug-28-03 07:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#56122, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 1

if you ever want to change out the wing, you might as well lose it now and get the holes filled while the rest of the car is being painted. it will save you money in the future.

1998EclipseRSAug-28-03 08:15 AM
3245 posts,
#56123, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 2

True that.

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-28-03 09:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#56124, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 3

i would say keep the low wing.....everybody is into the turbo wing and other aftermarket wings now. I've had my turbo wing for over a year now...and i'm starting to miss my stock 3 piece wing.

2007 wrx

chrysler kidAug-28-03 11:40 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#56140, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 4

>i would say keep the low wing.....everybody is into the turbo
>wing and other aftermarket wings now. I've had my turbo wing
>for over a year now...and i'm starting to miss my stock 3
>piece wing.

your crazy, i hate the 3pc spoiler, ugliest wing ever made

11.65 @ 115

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-28-03 12:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#56143, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 5

no way, the three piece wing is pimp....a pain in the ass to clean under thoug

2007 wrx

98_silvergsAug-28-03 01:04 PM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#56144, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 6

Why would you want to remove the wing on an RS? The car is plain looking to begin, why make it look worse. I say keep the wing and get some sideskirts.

If you remove the wing from it, you mine as well drive it off a cliff the same day....

nemesis_talonAug-28-03 03:15 PM
Member since Jul 02nd 2003
85 posts,
#56149, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 7

i removed the wing from my 95 esi and it looks 1000x better w/o it, i already have the gst wing, but i didnt get it installed yet. i say go w/ what u and only u like, dont go w/ what the trends are or arent. i think the low wing is ok, if you want it off and u thinkn it looks better than take it off, but dont put those alumunum wings those are sooo ugly

1998EclipseRSAug-28-03 07:29 PM
3245 posts,
#56174, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 7

I like your honesty about saying I should drive my car off a cliff.

develitateAug-28-03 08:08 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
128 posts,
#56175, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 9

I would definatly keep the wing. I like the 3pc spoiler, its nice and clean looking.

eclipticriderAug-29-03 12:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1061 posts,
#56213, "RE: I'm geting my car painted in 2 weeks... its an RS with the 3 peice spoiler and ya know, no sides..."
In response to Reply # 10

i say loose the wing, put it on ebay or something to make a few bucks off of it... the car looks slick w/out a wing but i love the turbo spoiler always have and now it's all popular and everything....

but i say, unless your undicided on what u want to do then don't ask the ppl here just do what makes you like, for expample if u like the spoiler then keep it... but if your not sure what would be better (spoiler or not) then ask here to get the openions of us but bew prepared for everything lol... and good luck

my car has no wing/side skirts and is plain as hell but i like it

at least for now... my car does have a future

WTB: Dodge Omni

http://www.geocities.com/shadyporshe851proof/frame_content/indexframe.html

mods: star stage III clutch + 60mm tb + the normal mods, bass, lights well u get the picture

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #56119 Previous topic | Next topic