Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #54899
View in linear mode

Subject: "Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSAug-10-03 08:59 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54899, "Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"

Yeah, I have 18's and my springs came in like 3 weeks ago and I'm thinking it won't look low enough to make me happy.... is there pictures out there of an eclipse with 18's and the ProKit drop??

ALSO if anyone has NEW Sportlines and would like to trade for NEW ProKits I'm game.... just email me @ VanHalenMan@aol.com

Thanks Everyone!

-Chip

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, Wtngclan, Aug-10-03 10:23 AM, #1
RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, 1998EclipseRS, Aug-10-03 11:10 AM, #2
      RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, 98_silvergs, Aug-10-03 11:13 AM, #3
           RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, 1998EclipseRS, Aug-10-03 09:36 PM, #4
                RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, Ryan_Hes, Aug-10-03 10:40 PM, #5
                     RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, 1998EclipseRS, Aug-10-03 11:06 PM, #6
                          RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, KaptainMyke, Aug-11-03 03:01 AM, #7
                          RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, TXrepresent, Aug-11-03 05:36 AM, #8
                               RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, 1998EclipseRS, Aug-11-03 07:45 AM, #9
                                    RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, shuwa29, Aug-11-03 07:51 AM, #10
                                         RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, 1998EclipseRS, Aug-11-03 12:55 PM, #11
                                              RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, ez, Aug-11-03 03:11 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, KaptainMyke, Aug-11-03 07:32 PM, #13
                                                        RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, 1998EclipseRS, Aug-11-03 08:54 PM, #14
                                                             RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, shuwa29, Aug-11-03 11:33 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, 1998EclipseRS, Aug-12-03 08:37 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, Logic3, Aug-12-03 09:22 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, shuwa29, Aug-12-03 01:10 PM, #18
                                                                            RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, MiztahfooLish, Aug-12-03 01:19 PM, #20
                                                                            RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, fauchpj, Aug-13-03 11:20 AM, #26
                                                                            RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, KaptainMyke, Aug-12-03 01:14 PM, #19
                                                                                 RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, MiztahfooLish, Aug-12-03 01:21 PM, #21
                                                                                      RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, mrlocalpimp, Aug-12-03 06:11 PM, #22
                                                                                           RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, KaptainMyke, Aug-12-03 06:52 PM, #23
                                                                                                RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, SonicYan, Aug-13-03 08:19 AM, #24
                                                                                                RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??, 1998EclipseRS, Aug-13-03 08:23 AM, #25

WtngclanAug-10-03 10:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#54904, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 0

trust me its a good low i wouldn't wanna be more slammed .. it would be to impossible to drive

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1998EclipseRSAug-10-03 11:10 AM
3245 posts,
#54912, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 1

Are there any other people with different types of wheels... those give me an idea but not the right one... BUT THANKS.

98_silvergsAug-10-03 11:13 AM
Member since Jan 07th 2002
1050 posts,
#54914, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 2

18's on Sportlines

1998EclipseRSAug-10-03 09:36 PM
3245 posts,
#54960, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 3

Damn, thanks man.... but...hmmm still needing a pic.

Ryan_HesAug-10-03 10:40 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#54965, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 4
Aug-10-03 10:41 PM by Ryan_Hes

18's on H&R Sport Springs....

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

1998EclipseRSAug-10-03 11:06 PM
3245 posts,
#54966, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 5

GOD DAMN.... Thanks...

BUT....DOES ANYONE HAVE PRO KIT SPRINGS?

-Chip

KaptainMykeAug-11-03 03:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#54972, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 6

but thanks

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

TXrepresentAug-11-03 05:36 AM
Member since Jun 24th 2003
541 posts,
#54976, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 6

I have some fairly new Goldline 2" drop springs if you want to trade for your prokit. They would look good on 18's.

1998EclipseRSAug-11-03 07:45 AM
3245 posts,
#54985, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 8

^^^^ Ummm NO!

Hey Kaptian.... eat my shit.

shuwa29Aug-11-03 07:51 AM
Member since Mar 15th 2002
2301 posts,
#54987, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 9
Aug-11-03 07:56 AM by shuwa29

>^^^^ Ummm NO!
>
>Hey Kaptian.... eat my shit.

you had better be joking about what you just said

so please for future reference watch what you say.

and btw, the kaptain meant no harm by the caps lock pic. he was trying to help yo

later

2GNT #1865
2006 Yamaha YZF R6 (Blue/Black)
2005 Honda CBR 600 RR (Blue REPSOL)
2003 BMW 325I Premium/Sport Package
2003 Honda CBR 600 RR (sold)
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS (sold)
Shuwa's links:
http://www.facebook.com/Shuwa29
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/shuwa29/

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

1998EclipseRSAug-11-03 12:55 PM
3245 posts,
#54999, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 10

Oh God, its like a gang in grade school...shut up and go cry by you're locker I'll tell the Kaptain I'm sorry at recess , don't worry because I'm reeeeeeeeeealy sorry...

Holy shit, that was so childish Shuwa, for real. If I was serious, I would have said more, trust me

-Chip

ezAug-11-03 03:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#55007, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 11

Mikey's car:

I think this after he changed his sportlines for the prokits, maybe???

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

KaptainMykeAug-11-03 07:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#55044, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 12

1998EclipseRSAug-11-03 08:54 PM
3245 posts,
#55053, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 13

THANK YOU MAN!

Kapitan... you have little followers, how cute. I love you man, and the car is LOOKING HOT!

shuwa29Aug-11-03 11:33 PM
2301 posts,
#55061, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 14

>THANK YOU MAN!
>
>Kapitan... you have little followers, how cute.

i didn't know if you were joking are not. i didn't want to see anybody get bashed. so how is that childish if "Kapitan... you have little followers, how cute." isn't:wary let's just end this here and let it be. i don't have to prove i have a big e-coc

later

2GNT #1865
Shuwa's links:

DarkOne> but we all have that inner ricer that is just dying to come out sometimes...

1998EclipseRSAug-12-03 08:37 AM
3245 posts,
#55083, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 15

Yeah, E-cock.... you're an e-fag.

I'll e-see you e-later.

-e-Chip

Logic3Aug-12-03 09:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1227 posts,
#55085, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 16

>Yeah, E-cock.... you're an e-fag.
>
>I'll e-see you e-later.
>
>-e-Chip
>

lol

shuwa29Aug-12-03 01:10 PM
2301 posts,
#55094, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 17

ok cool gu i was just saying let's all get along since there has been no bitching, or arguing, or any name calling since 9d9 mitsu left. by the way man, you got the gunmetals? if so, hit me up on aim sometime with some pics. i got a buddy who is thinking of getting gunmetals on his silver spyder but doesn't know how it'll look. anyways, like i said, let's all be cool. truths

later

2GNT #1865
Shuwa's links:

MiztahfooLishAug-12-03 01:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
#55098, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 18

you are all so funny to watch..
MiztahfooLish...
'95 RS (17.33 @ 80 mph)
'03 ALTIMA 3.5 SE V6 5spd (14.3 @ 95 mph w/ 2.1 60 foot)

CAIw/K&N/OBXexhuast/shortshifter/Accel8.5mmwires/Blitzrear/99conversion/diamondplatemats/Powerslotrotors/M3LEDmirrors/57mmTB&manifold&MORE

fauchpjAug-13-03 11:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#55135, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 18

truths
>

truce?

KaptainMykeAug-12-03 01:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
#55097, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 17

MiztahfooLishAug-12-03 01:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
#55099, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 19

>

LOL

MiztahfooLish...
'95 RS (17.33 @ 80 mph)
'03 ALTIMA 3.5 SE V6 5spd (14.3 @ 95 mph w/ 2.1 60 foot)

CAIw/K&N/OBXexhuast/shortshifter/Accel8.5mmwires/Blitzrear/99conversion/diamondplatemats/Powerslotrotors/M3LEDmirrors/57mmTB&manifold&MORE

mrlocalpimpAug-12-03 06:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4518 posts,
#55111, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 21

This thread should be stickied as an example to all of why being a dick can ruin your own thread

I got banned for being a constant tard.

KaptainMykeAug-12-03 06:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
#55118, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 22

haha doh

SonicYanAug-13-03 08:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#55128, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 23

Hehe, Ez beat me to it. Yeah, check my sig for 18s with prokits.

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

1998EclipseRSAug-13-03 08:23 AM
3245 posts,
#55129, "RE: Does anyone have pictures of an Eclipse on 18's with a ProKit??"
In response to Reply # 23

MLP. I love you my friend. Shuwa, if you want to see the rims hit me up: VanHalenMan

PEACE.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #54899 Previous topic | Next topic