Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53915
View in linear mode

Subject: "...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)" Previous topic | Next topic
WtngclanJul-28-03 04:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53915, "...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"

well i got 18" lexani marqi's at a really good price so i slapped em on .. i got graphics on now and i dropped on prokit .. well first off im only posting pics now cuz i just got my camera back (lent it to my exgirl who went to texas for 2 weeks) and what i have to say about the springs .. FUCK BEING DROPPED .. it looks hot but my rear bumper is cracked to shit because of it (going in and out of driveway) .. i dunno im leaving em on im gunna fix the bumper and get more cement for the driveway..anyways heres the pics (yea its dark i just got my camera back and thought i'd throw em on till daylight 2mororw)

Another BANNED asshole.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), Remy, Jul-28-03 05:02 PM, #1
RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), jerseystyle1, Jul-28-03 05:28 PM, #2
      RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), Wtngclan, Jul-28-03 05:30 PM, #3
           RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), djtrickee, Jul-28-03 05:44 PM, #4
                RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), BigBald, Jul-28-03 06:00 PM, #5
                     RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), 1TuffRS, Jul-28-03 06:44 PM, #6
                          RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), Shockeclipse, Jul-28-03 07:36 PM, #7
                               RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), chrysler kid, Jul-28-03 08:18 PM, #8
                                    RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), Twiste, Jul-28-03 08:21 PM, #9
                                         RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Jul-28-03 09:17 PM, #10
                                              RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), xEclipsE RaceRx, Jul-29-03 04:30 AM, #11
                                              RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), steve0677, Jul-29-03 04:35 AM, #12
                                                   RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), icedout, Jul-29-03 10:32 AM, #13
                                                        RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics), Wtngclan, Jul-29-03 12:09 PM, #14

RemyJul-28-03 05:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53916, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 0

Fuck!!
Oh and the rims dont look that bad in person.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jerseystyle1Jul-28-03 05:28 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#53920, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 1

Wow, you reall did do alot of damage to that bumper! I think the rims look pretty good, but it looks like you have a lot of air bubbles in the grafix

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

WtngclanJul-28-03 05:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#53921, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 2

when i put the other side on im going to go threw and pop them .. i was told to wait a little bit before poping them .. and not bad for doing it ALL yourself .. literally

Another BANNED asshole.

djtrickeeJul-28-03 05:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#53925, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 3

Hhhhhmmmmmmm...

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

BigBaldJul-28-03 06:00 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#53929, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 4
Jul-28-03 06:00 PM by BigBald

angle driving pwns joo......never hit the driveway straight on buddy...You don't even want to see what i did to my bumper...

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

1TuffRSJul-28-03 06:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#53934, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 5

yeah, driving at an angle is a must in a lowered eclipse. Im missing paint on my front bumper now from when I first put on my springs. I had to relearn how to drive with my car lowered

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

ShockeclipseJul-28-03 07:36 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
2139 posts,
#53947, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 6

bling bling

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war; our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very , very pissed off"

Originally posted by turbo8u
every time i get in it and start it up im like 'oh...yea, you know why you just started right there bitch? because i built you...yea...you like it dont you, yea and you're about to take this boost like a bitch too arent you

chrysler kidJul-28-03 08:18 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#53949, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 7
Jul-28-03 08:30 PM by chrysler kid

damn dude that sucks, good thing you didnt mold the rear bumper too other wise you would have paint problems too. well wash the fender wels and the car and take more pics tommorow, those rims look awesome BTW

11.65 @ 115

TwisteJul-28-03 08:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#53950, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 8

I did my grafix myself...didnt have a single bubble in them damn im good!!

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

EcLIpsInEmCEe7Jul-28-03 09:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1607 posts,
#53951, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 9

lets see some day time pics

-matt

97 Eclipse GS-T with 6-bolt engine

xEclipsE RaceRxJul-29-03 04:30 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#53959, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 10

Yea dude those pix are just like teasers cuz you cant really see the final product. Get some better ones up

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/MyEclipse/VIS%20CF%20Hood/

steve0677Jul-29-03 04:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#53961, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 10

day times pics.... looks good from wat i can see at night

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

icedoutJul-29-03 10:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#53981, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 12

hey charlie not a problem we can hook your shit back up.........if you can't do it........let me know if you need help

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

WtngclanJul-29-03 12:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
938 posts,
#53987, "RE: ...update... springs .. graphic.. rims .. oh my..(pics)"
In response to Reply # 13

help see new thread for daytime pics (brb washing car then snappin shots)

Another BANNED asshole.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53915 Previous topic | Next topic