Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53482
View in linear mode

Subject: "i need painting tips" Previous topic | Next topic
2g99RSNCJul-23-03 05:01 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
894 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53482, "i need painting tips"

ok i'm going to be painting something but there is a circle ring that i want to mark off somehow. What do u think would be the best way to do this tape? If so what kind do i need to get to beable do curves? ne help would be great and thanks in adavance

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SPL_EclipseJul-23-03 05:42 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53493, "RE: i need painting tips"
In response to Reply # 0

so basically you need to tape off in a circle on a flat surface...right? i dont have much painting experience, but i would imagine you could lay down a "block" of tape on an easy-to-peel-from surface like acrylic, draw the size circle you need on the tape, use an exacto to cut out the circle, lift it off the acrylic, and the transfer it to the surface to be painted. that way you would have the perfect circle of tape.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #53482 Previous topic | Next topic