Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #50221
View in linear mode

Subject: "--=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--" Previous topic | Next topic
tacoman123Jun-13-03 08:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2678 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50221, "--=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--"
Jun-13-03 08:25 AM by tacoman123

--=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--

I am going to see if I can custom make the one I like the most.

Its that simple, post or e-mail me the pictures (ab1949@wayne.edu), and I will look at all of them, and decide which one is the bst, and make that.

Thanks

~Tacoman

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--, farmdogg55, Jun-13-03 09:07 AM, #1
RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--, a_miller_76, Jun-13-03 09:43 AM, #2
RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--, blinkbizkit500, Jun-13-03 09:44 AM, #3
      RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--, Jesters Eclipse, Jun-13-03 04:50 PM, #4
           RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--, TeamDR1665, Jun-13-03 04:55 PM, #5
                RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--, farmdogg55, Jun-13-03 06:36 PM, #6
                     RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--, joshacu, Jun-14-03 06:50 AM, #7

farmdogg55Jun-13-03 09:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50229, "RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--"
In response to Reply # 0

i know this isnt a drawing and someone already has it, but i really like the way he modified the stock one. it has an aftermarket look to it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

a_miller_76Jun-13-03 09:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#50232, "RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--"
In response to Reply # 1

>i know this isnt a drawing and someone already has it, but i
>really like the way he modified the stock one. it has an
>aftermarket look to it.
>

That's the nices front end I've ever seen!

blinkbizkit500Jun-13-03 09:44 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#50233, "RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--"
In response to Reply # 1

i dont know if this would be possible, but i would really love if someone made another bolt on kit for the stock back bumper. I don't really like any of the bumpers out there right now, and i was thinking something that had flares on each side with a piece connecting them across the middle of the bumper (maybe with a piece of mesh to give it a grill look) would be simple and very nice looking. I suck at drawing and i wouldn't even know where to begin w/ fiberglass/urethane, etc. so if someone could make this happen that would ROCK.

steve

Jesters EclipseJun-13-03 04:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
178 posts,
#50292, "RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--"
In response to Reply # 3

Im good with a pencil (but I suck w/ computers) Give me a detailed description of what u had in mind and I'll see what I can do.

TeamDR1665Jun-13-03 04:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#50294, "RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--"
In response to Reply # 4

Me likey to draw. Here's a neat idea.
Suppose it would be a true 2 seater, turbo 420A powah, AWD (or RWD) and shorter than the current iteration.
Oh yeah! And it would weigh about 1000lbs less than it does now.

farmdogg55Jun-13-03 06:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#50308, "RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--"
In response to Reply # 5

...and sittin on 22's. that does look pretty cool though, i like it.

joshacuJun-14-03 06:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
625 posts,
#50343, "RE: --=Submit your custom body kit ideas/designs/drawings=--"
In response to Reply # 6

i had the idea of taking out the foglights but thought that it made the front look too closed up, so i tried this and i think it looks good. just made the brake vents a little bit bigger. not so great photoshop job but you get the point
-Josh

15.882@86.27

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #50221 Previous topic | Next topic