Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #405
View in linear mode

Subject: "BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamicjeclipseDec-19-00 01:50 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#405, "BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"

Check it out. The Black Widow for the Eclipse. It is most likely custom but it looks tight!

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, Teamicjeclipse, Dec-19-00 02:00 PM, #1
RE: UGLY!!!!!!!, phatGS, Dec-19-00 02:37 PM, #2
RE: clarifying...., phatGS, Dec-19-00 02:38 PM, #3
RE: clarifying...., cyan, Dec-19-00 03:32 PM, #4
I'm really disappointed..., Teameclipse804, Dec-19-00 03:37 PM, #5
RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, Will, Dec-19-00 05:27 PM, #6
RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, Tony M (Guest), Dec-19-00 06:34 PM, #7
RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, GSwede96, Dec-20-00 01:48 AM, #8
      RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, CorgiEclipse, Dec-21-00 06:20 AM, #14
RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, TeamMichael_97RS, Dec-20-00 03:09 AM, #9
      RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, DSMRoadster, Dec-20-00 06:52 AM, #10
      RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, silvergs T, Dec-20-00 07:06 AM, #11
           3 words guys wings west aggressor, oRACLe063, Dec-21-00 02:01 AM, #12
                Love that front end..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-21-00 05:19 AM, #13
                     I like the front but..., mike_d, Dec-21-00 04:21 PM, #15
      I ditto that, Skrilla, Dec-27-00 12:18 PM, #17
RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, RAIZIN, Dec-22-00 05:42 PM, #16
RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, js99rs, Dec-28-00 01:00 PM, #18
      RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!, cyan, Dec-28-00 04:38 PM, #19

TeamicjeclipseDec-19-00 02:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#406, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 0

The car also looks like it has 2000 Mustang rear side scoops molded in his blitz sides.

Here is one of the main cars from the new import car/streetracing movie.

download the preview at http://www.thefastandthefurious.com

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

phatGSDec-19-00 02:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#407, "RE: UGLY!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I don't see what you guys like about that..i think it's ugly as $hit. Just my opinion though.

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

phatGSDec-19-00 02:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
541 posts,
#408, "RE: clarifying...."
In response to Reply # 0

I was talking about the black widow..not the green eclipes from "the fast and the furious".

Brandon
'95 GS, Auto.
AEM Cold Air w/ bypass valve
Front Upper Strut Brace
Maxspeed coilovers

cyanDec-19-00 03:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#409, "RE: clarifying...."
In response to Reply # 3

yeah i watched the trailer about 4 times at the theatre i work at. craig lieberman's supra is also in it but they painted it orange and made four replicas of it. but the main character (vin diesel, i think) drives the eclipse.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Teameclipse804Dec-19-00 03:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#410, "I'm really disappointed..."
In response to Reply # 0

I honestly thought black widow would like tight on our cars but am really disappointed. It looks awkward to me because our cars are more round and black widow is just a bunch of rectangle holes mainly. I still think a black widow rear bumper would look really good...someone make one!! just my opinion...

eclipse804@hotmail.com
http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

WillDec-19-00 05:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
153 posts,
#411, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 0

Most body kits for our cars are ugly as HELL!!! I prefer the stock look (97-99). Just my opinion.

Will
99 Black GS Sport

----------
Will
99 GS - Sold
05 G35C
2GNT Member #51

Tony M (Guest)Dec-19-00 06:34 PM

#412, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 6

my buddy has a black widow kit on his 99 accord (which hes scared to race me with) and it looks pretty nice but i agree with Will that our stock looks pretty good...the only front i am only considering would be the sensi and i have yet to find a decent looking rear piece but i am sporting some blitz sides

Tony

GSwede96Dec-20-00 01:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#413, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 7

I still put my neck out here out..and say that the only kit that really maintain the Eclipse round shape are the Kaminari kits..the maintain the fine lines and all....
most kits get so square and edgy...dont like that.

GSwede96 (with full Kaminarikit on a 1996 Eclipse)
http://come.to/GSwede96

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

CorgiEclipseDec-21-00 06:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
15 posts,
#414, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 8

Ummm, can somebody say Rustangs long lost twin. That was the first thing that popped into my head.

TeamMichael_97RSDec-20-00 03:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#415, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 6

I'm pretty much with Will. I like the stock look, the only thing I'm going to add to my RS is a set of Battle Z Type 2 Side Skirts.

"To strive to seek to find... and not to yield."
Michael J. Kulaga
Michael_97RS@2gntDSM.zzn.com
aol IM: MJKulga

Firefly:
Mal: You don't know me, son, so let me put this to you plainly: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake. You'll be facing me. And you'll be armed.

DSMRoadsterDec-20-00 06:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#416, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 9

I could've gotten a 95 GS-T. one of the main reason I got the 97 RS instead was because of the stock body kit. Other reasons were the HRC and Star turbo kits and very low mileage...16k miles for a 97 is very good. I like the Invader type 2(the one that looks almost like an Integra front), but I rather stay with the stock front and just add some side skirts and maybe a new rear end (I need one after a f*cken corrections officer hit me on rear the quarter panel).

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

silvergs TDec-20-00 07:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
16 posts,
#417, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 10

I agree with eclipse804, I looked forward to seeing the black widow on the eclipse, but disappointed as well. Its just too blocky for our round bodies.

oRACLe063Dec-21-00 02:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
#418, "3 words guys wings west aggressor"
In response to Reply # 11

nuff' said

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneDec-21-00 05:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#419, "Love that front end..."
In response to Reply # 12

Too bad it's for 97 and up.

-DarkOne 95 GS soon to be -T
I'm so bad, i should be in detention.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

mike_dDec-21-00 04:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
718 posts,
#420, "I like the front but..."
In response to Reply # 13

it dosent blend well with the lines of the car

95 Talon ESi-T

SkrillaDec-27-00 12:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1868 posts,
#421, "I ditto that"
In response to Reply # 9

...and I love the Talon's front end. All I need are some good low-pro side skirts, and my exterior looks will be set

Skrilla
'97 Base Talon NA
"Technology is the Only Substitute for Displacment"
"Peace and Turbo Grease"

*Skrilla
"Honest officer, I thought you were trying to race me"
Talon: 1st 2.4L
'97 Prelude
'04 350Z

Originally posted by YourInMyMirror95GS
dick teaser's should be rounded up and shot in the forehead
Originally posted by etx
Good luck man! Project 'STFU Brian your talon is dead meat' should be on it's feet soon!
Originally posted by Dark0ne
Thanks. Now excuse me while i fuck your sister.
"fuck all motor" -turbo ate you

RAIZINDec-22-00 05:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
775 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#422, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 0

that's my buddy ravi's car...

js99rsDec-28-00 01:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
#423, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 16

yeah the wings west agressor is bitchin. i know a kid that has it and he told me it fit like ass tho

-jason

cyanDec-28-00 04:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#424, "RE: BLACK WIDOW FOR ECLIPSE !!"
In response to Reply # 18

the wings west agressor is disgusting. its way too sharp, even for a honduh, especially for use. its just a cheap ass rip-off of the original veilside and erebuni designs.
gotta love the fangs baby! (no)

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #405 Previous topic | Next topic