Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #38072
View in linear mode

Subject: ""Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy" Previous topic | Next topic
Az_KikrJan-08-03 01:50 AM
Member since Dec 28th 2002
32 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38072, ""Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy"

Is anyone interested in this thing?
http://www.mustangmods.com/publish/az_kikr/Sequence.html
I've asked the manufacturer about a group buy. Let me know if you're interested.
(We need to get fifty people..!)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy, silvreclipsers, Jan-08-03 03:02 AM, #1
RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy, tim97rs, Jan-08-03 03:38 AM, #2
      RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy, jZa, Jan-08-03 10:12 AM, #3
           RE:, JUNJUN712, Jan-08-03 03:36 PM, #4
RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy, silvreclipsers, Jan-09-03 01:28 PM, #5
RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy, jesse, Jan-09-03 11:32 PM, #6
Update, Az_Kikr, Jan-10-03 07:07 PM, #7
RE: Update, RobbieJ, Jan-11-03 03:08 PM, #8
RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy, GhEttOrAiD, Jan-11-03 08:30 PM, #9
RE:, 9Lyrad6, Jan-13-03 12:15 PM, #10

silvreclipsersJan-08-03 03:02 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38073, "RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy"
In response to Reply # 0

depends on how much $$$ we talking about

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

tim97rsJan-08-03 03:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
#38074, "RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy"
In response to Reply # 1

a similar post was done in the last 2 days about these and the asking price was $159.00, not group buy though. still....

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

jZaJan-08-03 10:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
#38075, "RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy"
In response to Reply # 2

i was actually thinking of building a similar thing, ive done the research i just gotta build it and try it out

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

JUNJUN712Jan-08-03 03:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
238 posts,
#38076, "RE:"
In response to Reply # 3

Can you keep us posted?

silvreclipsersJan-09-03 01:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1756 posts,
#38077, "RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy"
In response to Reply # 0

any news?

jesseJan-09-03 11:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
#38078, "RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy"
In response to Reply # 5

thats pretty cool but its a little on the pricy side for just some blinking lights

-------------------------------

1997 Dodge Avenger - 13.7 @ 105

Az_KikrJan-10-03 07:07 PM
Member since Dec 28th 2002
32 posts,
#38079, "Update"
In response to Reply # 0

Alright, I e-mailed the guy, and he said that if we got fifty people (riiigggghhhht...), he would knock 'em down to $129.24 +s+h. That was still a little steep, I thought, so I told him to e-mail me back if anything changed.
He also said he could code a "custom" flasher pattern into our 50 sets - whatever we wanted, but the same for all 50 sets. You can save on shipping, too, if he sends two to the same location (i.e., your friend, your eclipse-driving grandma, whoever).
At any rate, it's only ben a few days, but I havn't heard from him. I've written him another e-mail to rag him about how the exposure would help him sell a lot more, yada yada cut us a better deal yada, but I'm not going to send it until I know who's interested. I'm asking for $115... is anyone in?

RobbieJJan-11-03 03:08 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2003
9 posts,
#38080, "RE: Update"
In response to Reply # 7

i would probably pay that..nobody has that here..but they all have eclipses...lol...so yeah..i would

GhEttOrAiDJan-11-03 08:30 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
#38081, "RE: "Cool Taillight Mod" Group Buy"
In response to Reply # 0

i dont think so... this just looks way too simple to be worth $130...and the actual function it serves... I -think- 60's Cougars came with this kind of setup from the factory... can anyone second that?

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

9Lyrad6Jan-13-03 12:15 PM
Member since Jan 13th 2003
5 posts,
#38082, "RE:"
In response to Reply # 0

True but how many eclipses do you see with a sequential system in the ... world? The price of originality. BTW Im the owner of the black eclipse in the pics.

Peace peeps,
** D **

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #38072 Previous topic | Next topic