Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #36788
View in linear mode

Subject: "You like?!" Previous topic | Next topic
1998EclipseRSDec-16-02 08:26 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36788, "You like?!"

The Old

The New

What do you like better? The second picture is "vinyled" out.

All comments welcome.

-Chip

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: You like?!, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-16-02 08:28 AM, #1
RE: You like?!, Logic3, Dec-16-02 08:49 AM, #2
      RE: You like?!, 1998EclipseRS, Dec-16-02 08:53 AM, #3
           RE: You like?!, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-16-02 09:27 AM, #4
                RE: You like?!, 1998EclipseRS, Dec-16-02 09:31 AM, #5
                     RE: You like?!, slacker911, Dec-16-02 10:45 AM, #6
                          RE: You like?!, Doug96GS, Dec-16-02 11:07 AM, #7
                               RE: You like?!, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-16-02 11:29 AM, #8
                                    RE: You like?!, 1998EclipseRS, Dec-16-02 11:58 AM, #9
                                         RE: You like?!, OZ_GS, Dec-16-02 01:02 PM, #10
                                              RE: You like?!, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-16-02 02:21 PM, #11
                                                   RE: You like?!, Teameclipse804, Dec-16-02 04:12 PM, #12
                                                        RE: You like?!, Ryan_RS, Dec-16-02 07:32 PM, #13
                                                             RE: You like?!, 1998EclipseRS, Dec-17-02 03:30 AM, #14

9D9 MITSU RSDec-16-02 08:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#36789, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 0

damn. that's gotta be one helluva blind spot. You'd be dead with racing seats.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Logic3Dec-16-02 08:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1227 posts,
#36790, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 1

Looks pretty slick. But I agree with 9D9, seems kinda dangerous.

1998EclipseRSDec-16-02 08:53 AM
3245 posts,
#36791, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 2

Naaa, its seriously not bad at all, I really check good B-4 I do anything tho.

9D9 MITSU RSDec-16-02 09:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#36792, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 3

u can see if u are careful, just seems inconvenient. If u like it and can deal with it, it's kewl.

1998EclipseRSDec-16-02 09:31 AM
3245 posts,
#36793, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 4

yep... I'm already used to it.

slacker911Dec-16-02 10:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
#36794, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 5

looks good because the car is black any other color and it may not be as nice

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

Doug96GSDec-16-02 11:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2686 posts,
#36795, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 6

Why not just tint it? I hope you don't get pulled over that shit's mad not legal.

9D9 MITSU RSDec-16-02 11:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#36796, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 7

IMO, put it on the inside too. So when u look, u don't see the white backside of the vinyl.

1998EclipseRSDec-16-02 11:58 AM
3245 posts,
#36797, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 8

9D9 the vinyl is all black there is no white on the inside... And about the tickets... They won't give me on because cops are stupid in Blue Springs and if I WERE to get pulled over they also give you a choice, ticket or peel it... It would take 30 seconds to take it off, it leaves no residue and it costs like 8 bux! I'll just do it again, I like it and the won't stop me from putting it on there.

-Chip

OZ_GSDec-16-02 01:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#36798, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 9

It actually complies with Missouri's old law so if you said it was done about 6 months ago youd be ok... They just recently changed it to 35% all the way around but it used to be none on the front and as dark as you wanted on the back. Hell you used to be able to just spraypaint all your rear windows. I think they finally realized that wasn't such a good idea.

Looks good IMO....I am gonna try and meet with you and Ryan Fri night by the way. Hope you can make it man!!

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-16-02 02:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#36799, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 10

In ND you can spray paint your rear 3 windows as long as you have side mirrors. Blind spots ought to be a bitch but oh well.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Teameclipse804Dec-16-02 04:12 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#36800, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 11

Umm why didn't you just tint it limo black. You'd get the same look and at least you can see out...

Well I guess you can kinda see the triangle window still, but I think tint would be a lot better idea. Vinyl is duller looking and will fade after a while...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Ryan_HesDec-16-02 07:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3450 posts,
#36801, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 12

Take some more pics from farther back- but yea it looks sharp.

Ryan
IRyanHester@Hotmail.com

'03 Mazda 6s

1998EclipseRSDec-17-02 03:30 AM
3245 posts,
#36802, "RE: You like?!"
In response to Reply # 13

Okay, Chad.. I'll be there... This guy isn't responding to my e-mails (Uh-oh) and Ryan_RS I will do that today, peace.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #36788 Previous topic | Next topic