Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #338
View in linear mode

Subject: "Aero Duo Side Skirts" Previous topic | Next topic
VxROxVDec-15-00 06:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
43 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#338, "Aero Duo Side Skirts"

Anyone interested in buying AERO DUO side skirts??? i am selling for $100 brand new never painted still in bubble wrapping... To see pics of it, go to IMPORTFAN.com and go on the eclipse sections...

Thanks
RO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, Lee, Dec-15-00 07:00 AM, #1
RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, VxROxV, Dec-15-00 08:47 AM, #3
      RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-15-00 09:05 AM, #5
RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-15-00 08:28 AM, #2
RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, VxROxV, Dec-15-00 08:50 AM, #4
      RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-15-00 09:23 AM, #6
           RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-19-00 01:24 PM, #7
                RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, VxROxV, Dec-19-00 07:13 PM, #8
                     RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Dec-20-00 12:20 AM, #9
RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, glunter23, Jan-10-01 08:44 AM, #10
RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, glunter23, Jan-10-01 08:44 AM, #11
RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Jan-10-01 02:02 PM, #12

LeeDec-15-00 07:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
309 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#339, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 0

I assume these are the ones you have

Do you know where I could see a pair on thats been painted?

Lee

HRC Stage II
Coming Soon!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VxROxVDec-15-00 08:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
43 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#340, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah.. those are the same ones i am selling... Im selling them cuz i decided to go with the stock 97+sides... as for pics... someone posted on this board with a ton loads of body kits... if you scroll down that post... its the 20th to the 22nd cars that have the same side that are painted and installed... check em out or ill just email you some pics of it...

thanks
RO

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-15-00 09:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#341, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 3

How much for shipping to good ol Bismarck, ND 58504???

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-15-00 08:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#342, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey I think I will take them!! How about shipping though??? Why are you selling them also?

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

98 ESi
95 GS

VxROxVDec-15-00 08:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
43 posts,
#343, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 2

where are you located at??? Ill see how much it is to ship these.. if they dont cost much ill handle the shipping.. if not, wanna meet me halfway with costs?

RO

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-15-00 09:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#344, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 4

My guess is about $20 for shipping maybe less.

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

98 ESi
95 GS

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-19-00 01:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#345, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 6

If you still have them I can give you money this week!!

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

98 ESi
95 GS

VxROxVDec-19-00 07:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
43 posts,
#346, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 7

Yes i still have them.. tell me what kind of arrangements youd like to make???

RO

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-20-00 12:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#347, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 8

Well, I can send money through paypal or just right you a check, which ever you prefer. $100 + half shipping sound good?
Just email me stillk@geocities.com if you want and I'll give you my address!! BTW have you tried fitting them against your car at all??

Thanks!!

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

98 ESi
95 GS

glunter23Jan-10-01 08:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2 posts,
#348, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 0

do you still have the side skirts for sale?

glunter23Jan-10-01 08:44 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2 posts,
#349, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 0

do you still have the side skirts for sale? you can email me at: glunter23@yahoo.com

ModeratorEvuLFleAJan-10-01 02:02 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#350, "RE: Aero Duo Side Skirts"
In response to Reply # 11

I guess I can respond to this thread because I bought them. I should get them any day now and hopefully get them on sometime soon!!

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

98 ESi
95 GS

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #338 Previous topic | Next topic