Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #309
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone interested in stock chrome 16" or shogun bumper?" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorEvuLFleADec-12-00 03:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#309, "Anyone interested in stock chrome 16" or shogun bumper?"

My buddy wants to sell these so he can get his front mount intercooler. We live in North Dakota which is basically in the middle of the US so shipping should be too terribly much or else maybe and Minnesota people. He wants about $500 for the wheels and tires. The tires are pretty worn though I guess. Shipping is probably $50-100 but I really have no clue. Reply if anyones interested. Also he has a erebini shogun front bumper for sale painted black. Thats $100 or so plus you pay shipping. Thanks!!
Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

97_Rs_RDec-13-00 12:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#310, "RE: Anyone interested in stock chrome 16" or shogun bumper?"
In response to Reply # 0

LAST EDITED ON 13-Dec-00 AT 05:35 PM (PST)

What does the bumper look like here is there site care to tell me witch one and he might have a buyer if its the 271 for the 97-99 ill buy it as long as its in good shape no cracks and stuff scratches are ok as long as there not deep deep. http://www.spoilers.com tell me witch one it is

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-13-00 12:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#311, "RE: Anyone interested in stock chrome 16" or shogun bumper?"
In response to Reply # 1

Looks like this but black....

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

97_Rs_RDec-13-00 01:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#312, "RE: Anyone interested in stock chrome 16" or shogun bumper?"
In response to Reply # 2

Dude its sold =) hell yeah =) how much for shipping charges to 24014 in Roanoke Va and how long for shipping if u could find out and its reasonable u have a deal =) keep in touch and its sold yaroze_x@hotmail.com if u need my addy

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

SaberKhanDec-17-00 10:33 AM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#313, "RE: Anyone interested in stock chrome 16" or shogun bumper?"
In response to Reply # 3

When you say stock chrome 16" wheels, I'm assuming you mean the 97' and up GS-T rims? I'll take'em. Might be a few weeks though...

Write back and let me know.

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #309 Previous topic | Next topic