Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #29622
View in linear mode

Subject: "am i the only one who likes amber bulbs" Previous topic | Next topic
250lemansAug-24-02 06:24 AM
Member since Jul 11th 2002
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29622, "am i the only one who likes amber bulbs"

i've seen a lot of posts about clearing out the stock lights but i just installed projectors and put orange bulbs on them , am i the only one who likes them

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

IntenseEclipseAug-24-02 06:58 AM
Member since Feb 09th 2002
126 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29623, "RE: am i the only one who likes amber bulbs"
In response to Reply # 0

I got amber bulbs in my clears and i still have them in the stock lights.We can be JDM like all the honda boys.just j/k

don't feel like typing a list!
white 98 gs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OZ_GSAug-24-02 07:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#29624, "RE: am i the only one who likes amber bulbs"
In response to Reply # 1

I cleared out my stock lights and put amber bulbs in. I like the look. I just think the lights look cleaner in the daylight with the corners clear.

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

snowboarderAug-24-02 08:09 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29625, "RE: am i the only one who likes amber bulbs"
In response to Reply # 2

same here cleared the headlights and then put amber bulbs in... rater have hiper yellow's but they don't make them...

tacoman123Aug-24-02 12:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2678 posts,
#29626, "RE: am i the only one who likes amber bulbs"
In response to Reply # 3

Hmm..
You're not the only ones, don't forget the Honda Boys, who try to make their car look JDM

"Yes, I really do want to get banned. I no longer want to spend hours upon hours online anymore. This site is great and all, but I don't want to come online anymore. I suck, period. Ban me, please.

Thank you.

-Tahleel"

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #29622 Previous topic | Next topic