Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #2693
View in linear mode

Subject: "Help needed with body kit." Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSApr-02-01 09:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2693, "Help needed with body kit."

I have been looking at the front end off the car at the top of the asylumms.com page. I really like this bumper. I called erebuni and they said a gap would be left around the headlights but can be filled. I just need t know if anyone knows anything about this kit. I also wanna use my stock 99 fog lights with it. How hard is it to cut a hole in fiberglass??? Alos, how much ground clearance with Eibach sportline springs, 17" rims, and 40 series tires???

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

LotalonApr-02-01 12:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
256 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2694, "RE: Help needed with body kit."
In response to Reply # 0

hey man if u want the bumper ive got set of 95-96 headlights mint condition u can have for 200 bucks

Let me know can ship ASAP

Keith

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

9D9 MITSU RSApr-02-01 01:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#2695, "RE: Help needed with body kit."
In response to Reply # 1

No, they said it wouldn't make a difference. I am getting the new integra style projectors with it.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #2693 Previous topic | Next topic