Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #269
View in linear mode

Subject: "Guys check this monster out" Previous topic | Next topic
oRACLe063Dec-07-00 09:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2663 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#269, "Guys check this monster out"

i was browsing around at premier compacts .com and was looking at the car i hate most and consider an eclipse rival ( due to the fact they lost there old design for one quite like ours ... this is what i found

see the rs back there ....grrrrrrrrrrrr

1997 RS AUTO

ORACLE063
1/4 - 17.021
60' - 2.510
Weight 2730

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorEvuLFleADec-07-00 09:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#270, "RE: Guys check this monster out"
In response to Reply # 0

Actually thats a GS-T or GSX (not sure which one) because it looks like it has the grey trim on the bottom of the side skirts and back bumper. Nevermind though im just bored

Jeff Stillwell
1998 Mitsubishi
Eclipse RS
ICQ #2199879 - add me!!

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamJeff_99gsDec-08-00 02:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#271, "RE: Guys check this monster out"
In response to Reply # 1

I was just going to mention that EvuLFLeA. But I KNOW I'm bored...this computer lab assistant job can get quite boring....

Jeff

http://gs.dsmpower.com

9D9 MITSU RSDec-24-00 04:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#272, "RE: Guys check this monster out"
In response to Reply # 2

U gotta give it to him, it's hot. But yeah, I hate that shit. They needed to get a more original style. I heard Cougars can't step to the DSMs though, so they gotta try andlook like us.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #269 Previous topic | Next topic