Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #2595
View in linear mode

Subject: "HELP! I need kit info!" Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSMar-29-01 09:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2595, "HELP! I need kit info!"

I like the style of the front bumper on the asylumms website at the top of the body kits page. It is also the 97-99 erebuni shogun bumper shown with the bluish grey color on erebuni.net. I have a 99 RS and have 17" rims with 40 series tires droped on eibach sportlines. How much ground clearance would I have? Where is the best place to order this kit?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

js99rsMar-29-01 03:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
332 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2596, "RE: HELP! I need kit info!"
In response to Reply # 0

ok with that wheel setup your drop is gonna be what ever the springs were. the outside diameter of the tire is the same as stock. i think the drop on those springs is 1.3. it would help if i knew the stock height huh?

-jason

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

9D9 MITSU RSApr-02-01 09:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#2597, "RE: HELP! I need kit info!"
In response to Reply # 1

Well, with drop and everything, the ca has about 3.5-4" of ground clearance in the front.

klipzracerApr-02-01 01:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4006 posts,
#2598, "RE: HELP! I need kit info!"
In response to Reply # 2

umm.....no. those springs will drop ya close to 2" you must be thinking of the pro-kits js99rs.

Chris
Project RS
http://klipzracer.homestead.com/index.html
"Life is short, rev hard!"
chrisdishmon@hotmail.com

9D9 MITSU RSApr-02-01 01:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#2599, "RE: HELP! I need kit info!"
In response to Reply # 3

I have them and I think it said 1.6-1.8" drop I can't remember. Pretty sure it is 1.6"

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #2595 Previous topic | Next topic