Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #25144
View in linear mode

Subject: "New pics of my ride with the new rims..." Previous topic | Next topic
brynden29Jun-26-02 12:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25144, "New pics of my ride with the new rims..."

Well? What do you all think?

I know, I know, I need some center caps. I am working on finding some. What do you think, black or white center caps?

Brynden

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Chris_FL, Jun-26-02 12:18 AM, #1
RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., thisismygs, Jun-26-02 12:28 AM, #2
      RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., mcgyvr, Jun-26-02 12:36 AM, #3
           RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., 97GS AT, Jun-26-02 01:06 AM, #4
                RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., iamnotwhoiam, Jun-26-02 01:30 AM, #5
RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Niclipse, Jun-26-02 05:53 AM, #6
RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., FlyinEsi, Jun-26-02 06:15 AM, #7
      RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., farmdogg55, Jun-26-02 06:24 AM, #8
           RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Aggression, Jun-26-02 07:11 AM, #9
                RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., PowerEclipses, Jun-26-02 02:19 PM, #10
                     RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., bedlam32570, Jun-26-02 02:59 PM, #11
                          RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Teameclipse804, Jun-26-02 03:47 PM, #12
                               RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., thisismygs, Jun-26-02 04:23 PM, #13
                                    RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., brynden29, Jun-26-02 11:54 PM, #14
                                         RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Jasvb TS2K2, Jun-27-02 01:27 AM, #15
                                              RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., 99GSBBTurbo, Jun-27-02 02:21 AM, #16
                                                   RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., brynden29, Jun-27-02 03:25 AM, #17
                                                        RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Jun-27-02 03:30 AM, #18
                                                             RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., m_berrow, Jun-27-02 04:56 AM, #19
                                                                  RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., brynden29, Jun-27-02 05:29 AM, #20
                                                                       RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., m_berrow, Jun-27-02 08:07 AM, #21
                                                                            RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Jun-27-02 10:01 AM, #22
                                                                                 RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., m_berrow, Jun-27-02 11:14 AM, #23
RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., dmotoguy, Jun-27-02 06:52 PM, #24
RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., bedlam32570, Jun-27-02 07:28 PM, #25
RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., brynden29, Jun-28-02 03:39 AM, #27
      RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., thisismygs, Jun-28-02 03:59 AM, #28
hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU., Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Jun-28-02 03:19 AM, #26
      RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU., m_berrow, Jun-28-02 06:18 AM, #29
           RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU., Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Jun-28-02 07:04 AM, #30
                RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU., brynden29, Jun-28-02 07:31 AM, #31
                     RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU., m_berrow, Jun-28-02 08:01 AM, #32
                          RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU., Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Jun-28-02 11:44 AM, #33
RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Teameclipse804, Jun-28-02 12:16 PM, #34
RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., cucumber, Jun-28-02 02:45 PM, #35
      RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., brynden29, Jun-29-02 08:32 AM, #36
           RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Teameclipse804, Jun-29-02 08:36 AM, #37
                RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., cucumber, Jun-29-02 08:45 AM, #38
                     RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Ichiban, Jun-29-02 12:10 PM, #39
                          RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., cucumber, Jun-29-02 02:49 PM, #40
                               RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Teameclipse804, Jun-29-02 04:22 PM, #41
                                    RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Weezle745, Jun-29-02 06:11 PM, #42
                                         RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., iamnotwhoiam, Jun-29-02 06:44 PM, #43
                                              RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Lo RS 4Me, Jun-29-02 06:47 PM, #44
                                                   RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Jun-30-02 02:52 AM, #45
                                                        RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., Lo RS 4Me, Jun-30-02 03:28 AM, #46
                                                             RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., ghost, Jun-30-02 02:26 PM, #47
                                                                  RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., dmotoguy, Jun-30-02 04:13 PM, #48
                                                                       RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..., brynden29, Jul-01-02 05:48 AM, #49

Chris_FLJun-26-02 12:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
926 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25145, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 0

looks great!

http://www.snappydsl.net/ctoledo/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

thisismygsJun-26-02 12:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#25146, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 1

those are exactly what you needed man! looks incredible!!! my vote's for white center caps. are those the racing hart's?

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

mcgyvrJun-26-02 12:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#25147, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 2

eah

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

97GS ATJun-26-02 01:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
814 posts,
#25148, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 3

looks great!

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/injen short ram intake/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(front)/shunk2 coilover/Koni adjustable (front)/KYB struts(rear)Konig V-racing front bar/Enkei RSF2 17" with Kumho/ Nakayamaprojectors /WW 3 pieces wing/interior mods

Ken

5zigen rearsection/Cherrybomb glasspack resonator/Bosal header/injen short ram intake/ported TB/AFX UDP/Fidanza cam gears/Power Stop cross drill rotors(fron

iamnotwhoiamJun-26-02 01:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#25149, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 4

looking sweet brynden... cant wait to check it out in person.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

NiclipseJun-26-02 05:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#25150, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 0

Those are the exact wheels I was looking into getting.

FlyinEsiJun-26-02 06:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#25151, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 6

Kind of a crazy paint scheme, but pimp nonetheless. Looks good dude. Hey, if you ever think you have too much money and you don't want to spend it on your car anymore, give me a ring, I need mods badly.

'98 Talon Esi

Mods:
Alpine CD Deck w/ 6d Changer|2 10" C2 Precision Power Subs|Fosgate 360a2 Amp
Bosch Platinum +4 Plugs|K&N Drop-in Air Cleaner

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac!!"

farmdogg55Jun-26-02 06:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#25152, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 7

damn! car looks alot better with the white rims! pretty badass

Cliff farmdogg54@hotmail.com
"All rice no race"
my pics http://photos.lycos.com/s.asp?r=djmp6ubk1oq4tcfp1n87en93is_360389

AggressionJun-26-02 07:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#25153, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 8

Im gonna have to agree...lookin pretty darn sweet there bro.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

PowerEclipsesJun-26-02 02:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#25154, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 9

someone spilled some white out on your car bro, looks good tho

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

bedlam32570Jun-26-02 02:59 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
1240 posts,
#25155, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 10

looking good. so those are either the Racing Harts or something else. i didn't see the racing hart label on them. i've got the same rims but can't figure out which ones they are. i just noted them as racing harts until i find out which ones they are. pretty sweet. what lugs did you use?

Teameclipse804Jun-26-02 03:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#25156, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 11

Love those rims. Are they real racinghart cp-035s?

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

thisismygsJun-26-02 04:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#25157, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 12

http://www.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID14/1779.html#12

konig subzero's

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

brynden29Jun-26-02 11:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#25158, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 13

No, they are not the Racing Harts. I am still pissed about that. They are Konig Subzeros. But I like them a lot. I think that they add a lot to my car and really finish it well. I am very happy overall with them. Except that Konig only makes a red center cap. WTF? So I guess I am going to have to buy those and either have them shot white, or powder coated. Anyone know which would be better?

Brynden

Jasvb TS2K2Jun-27-02 01:27 AM
Member since Jun 25th 2002
1419 posts,
#25159, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 14

Nice. You definately have an original car.

weasle745: and then to top it off, im not even an attractive guy. I look like Millhouse from the Simpsons, cant put on weight if my life depended on it, etc

99GSBBTurboJun-27-02 02:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1191 posts,
#25160, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 15

"No, they are not the Racing Harts. I am still pissed about that. They are Konig Subzeros. But I like them a lot..."

What do you mean?? did you order the Racing Harts or something and they gave you the Konigs?? If you did something like that, I'd fight it!! Either way, they do look sweet, and I think just spraying the center caps should be fine, just find some strong paint.

I use to have a White 99 GS Sport with a Star Stage II Ball Bearing T3/T4 turbo...it was fun untill....well those who remember me know Oh Ya...this is what I have now... a 99' GSX...

brynden29Jun-27-02 03:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#25161, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 16

What I am mad about is this:
Well I went back to Discount tire to order the Racing Hart rims. He called them to get a price and order them and the salesman told him that they do not make this tire in an 18" 5 Lug. They make the 15" and 17" 5 lug, but not the 18", WTF? Last week I went in and he called them and they said no problem.

Brynden

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jun-27-02 03:30 AM

#25162, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 17

Dood I had my heart SET on the rims I got...I had to go to 4 locations in houston before I found the ONE store that had em in 5 lug and 17s. just a thought.

I like those alot, really. I wish my rims were white, be honest.

m_berrowJun-27-02 04:56 AM
Member since Feb 19th 2002
268 posts,
#25163, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 18

hey brynden are you going to heat wave?

GS-N pssssst!

brynden29Jun-27-02 05:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#25164, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 19

Yeah, I am going to be there. Both days. It should be cool. You gonna be there? You should come look for me. Shamu is not hard to spot.

Brynden

m_berrowJun-27-02 08:07 AM
268 posts,
#25165, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 20

we should get together...me and like 3 or 4 other guys are showing. Are you going by yourself or do you have a group going. We should meet up on like thursday night. Then your crew and my crew can park next to each other. If we can get a crew of 10 then its like $30 instead of $35.

GS-N pssssst!

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jun-27-02 10:01 AM

#25166, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 21

*cough* I'm down.

m_berrowJun-27-02 11:14 AM
268 posts,
#25167, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 22

bring it on myke....whoever wants to go is cool. we are going down there on july 18th which is thursday and coming back on sunday the 21st. we should be leaving like noonish on thurs. so myke if you or anyone else wants to roll let me know and we can do this. lots of beer, food, and hopefully women.

GS-N pssssst!

dmotoguyJun-27-02 06:52 PM
Member since Jun 10th 2002
64 posts,
#25168, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 0

i know this is off the topic, but your car is attrocious... the wing(s)... the mitsu symbol... the graphics...

what the fuck is wrong with you?

~Sacred Imports~
-Boise Idaho-

bedlam32570Jun-27-02 07:28 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
1240 posts,
#25169, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 24

>i know this is off the topic, but your car is attrocious...
>the wing(s)... the mitsu symbol... the graphics...
>
>what the fuck is wrong with you?

it's his personal taste. it's what he wants to do with his car. i think it looks cool. great effects on it too. two thumbs up in my opinion . especially on those rims. i love em. did you get lugs with em cause i had too find some for mine and i don't like em. what kind of lugs did you get? and i had the rims first . just picking on ya.

brynden29Jun-28-02 03:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#25170, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 25

*clears throat*

Well, dmotoguy, not that I should even dignify your post with a response, but I will. I am sorry that you do not like the way my car looks. I do. But aside from that the manner in which you posted your "hate" comments was a little rude, don't you think? I try to be a nice guy and if I do not like something I usually do not post. But unfortunately you chose the "hate" route. That is your choice, and you are entitled to your opinion.

So, lets get down to it then. You think my car is ugly, that's cool, but this is an Eclipse performance site, so... I would race my "ugly" car against your "badass ride" (sarcasm as I have never seen it) and smoke you like there is no tomorrow. My car is way faster than yours has a full competition stereo and is, in your words, "ugly". So how would that make you look, getting beat unmercifully by my ugly car?

I am not sure who you are, or if this is your car:
http://www.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID15/3717.html
and maybe that is why you decided to take a shot at me, since I slammed on your car. But whatever your intentions, just realize that your childish, "what the fuck is wrong with you", comment just shows how immature you are. So if you would like to give some constructive criticism I am all for it, but if you want to just flame people cause you are jealous, save it for the Honda forums.

*bell rings*
Schools out.

Brynden

thisismygsJun-28-02 03:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#25171, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 27

>if I do not like something I usually do not post

AMEN to that brother... p.s. LOVE the rims, LOVE the stereo, and (saving the best for last) LOVE the turbo

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jun-28-02 03:19 AM

#25172, "hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU."
In response to Reply # 24

>i know this is off the topic, but your car is attrocious...
>the wing(s)... the mitsu symbol... the graphics...
>
>what the fuck is wrong with you?

Who are you to talk man? Where's your car? I seen his car in person and Brynden's car is FAAAAR from what you think it is. It's everything and more that you could do. It's his car, give him a break. It reallly gets to me when people say shit like that. I'm sure people hate my car and my mods to it...who cares. I think his car rooolz. And...it's faster than yours and mine

put that in ur bong and smoke it tia _|_ !!!

m_berrowJun-28-02 06:18 AM
268 posts,
#25173, "RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU."
In response to Reply # 26

so myke, brynden...are yall down for next month?

GS-N pssssst!

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jun-28-02 07:04 AM

#25174, "RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU."
In response to Reply # 29

Most Likely. We're gonna be twins in the same booth

<~~~in a week.

brynden29Jun-28-02 07:31 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#25175, "RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU."
In response to Reply # 30

You know that I am in. I just do not know if I am going to be in the Digital Audio booth or not. I am waiting to hear from them to find out. If not I am going to be in my friends booth that did my stereo. I don't think that you guys will be able to pull your cars close to mine or not. The booths are right near all the vendors tents, so we will have to see.

Brynden

m_berrowJun-28-02 08:01 AM
268 posts,
#25176, "RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU."
In response to Reply # 31

well thats cool. we can still get together before and at the show. Myke give me a hollar so we can meet up. That way you can roll with the rest of us down there. We have 2 jeeps, a mustang, possibly a vette and my ride. We may drag along a couple four wheelers too to go ridin. We are staying at my friends apartment so you can stay there. my cell number is 832-444-5770. let me know bud.

GS-N pssssst!

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jun-28-02 11:44 AM

#25177, "RE: hey dmotoguy...i got a lil message for YOU."
In response to Reply # 32

kay sounds dope

Teameclipse804Jun-28-02 12:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#25178, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Brynden I think your car looks good, but something has been buggin me and dmoto reminded me. Please don't take offense. I think the white graphics look good, but I think if you painted your hood, rear hatch, and sideview mirrors black, your car would look a lot cleaner. I love your interior, turbo, sound system, but just those parts of the exterior I think are too extreme. Of course, my opinion doesn't matter at all, since you should do what you like. But I'm just telling you this because if I knew you in person, I would probably be buggin you every time to paint your hood and rear hatch hehe. Just a suggestion. Or maybe a cf hood. The only reason it bugs me is because I think you have a really tight show winning car, but then those parts I mentioned kinda kills it for me. But maybe its different over there in texas compared to cali, since now that I'm in New Mexico, people have a much more different taste in fixing up cars.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

cucumberJun-28-02 02:45 PM
Member since Feb 05th 2002
592 posts,
#25179, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 34

The rims set the car off. I have to agree with the approach eclipse804 took, your car would be SICK if you got the hatch and hood painted black. I just think it's too much. It's just my opinion, though, and you know what everyone says about those...

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

brynden29Jun-29-02 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#25180, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 35

Hmm.... thanks for the honest opinions guys. You don't think my car would look funnee if I had all the white pieces painted black? I think that if I did that then the white graphics would look wierd because it would be the only white on my car, besides the rims. Tell ya what, if someone can photoshop my car all black with the graphics white, and I like the way it looks, I MIGHT consider it.

Brynden

Teameclipse804Jun-29-02 08:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#25181, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 36

Hey Brynden, honestly I would paint everything black, and just keep the white wheels with white graphics. I'm sure other cars have done that too. Please do it, hehe. Maybe someone can photoshop it so you know what it would look like. I'm just trying to be honest, at least as far as socal taste goes, the people I know would agree with what I said.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

cucumberJun-29-02 08:45 AM
592 posts,
#25182, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 37

Brynden, I'm giving you tennessee tastes, and we rednecks know how an eclipse is supposed to look. Trust me man, it would be SICK if you had the whole car black, with white rims and white graphics.

"i want a turbo that gets full boost (35psi) at 2500rpms, and will make about 490hp to the wheels and make my greddy type blow off valve louder than jet airplanes

IchibanJun-29-02 12:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
238 posts,
#25183, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 38

Here you go!

Christian
06 GG IX MR SE
http://www.ichibanracing.com/ is DOWN!! In between hosts.

cucumberJun-29-02 02:49 PM
592 posts,
#25184, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 39

and that's just a photoshop...looks 10x better if you ask me...but you didn't

Teameclipse804Jun-29-02 04:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#25185, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 40

Hell yeah. That looks badass. I would also lose the white diamond star, and maybe just get a cf hood. I think it looks great.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

Weezle745Jun-29-02 06:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#25186, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 41

DEFINITELY looks WAY better without the extra white. I would paint it black if I was you.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

iamnotwhoiamJun-29-02 06:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#25187, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 42

i say keep it just the way it is..

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Lo RS 4MeJun-29-02 06:47 PM
Member since Apr 05th 2002
522 posts,
#25188, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 43

i LOVE those rims, i may eventually copy you... did you get them off ebay ? they're having them right now for our cars 495 for 18s pretty good arse deal

Kaptain_Mike (Guest)Jun-30-02 02:52 AM

#25189, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 44

I understand the constructive critisism, but man I hope he doens't get offended. It really does flow well in person guys... I can't explain his car...but in photos it doesnt all the way look there...but in person the car looks amazing. Oh wells. I would leave it the way it is. And I didnt' used to say that,either.

Lo RS 4MeJun-30-02 03:28 AM
Member since Apr 05th 2002
522 posts,
#25190, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 45

it's very unique leave it the way it is, i like it, lookin sweet, the only thing that i would recommend changing is the spoiler deal, but maybe it's to save you some body work i understand, but hey nice ride fo-sho

ghostJun-30-02 02:26 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2002
1581 posts,
#25191, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 46

Dude...the more I look at your car, the more I like it! I think it is PHAT Pdiddy style!

AND you are from TX, I think? (from your license plate)

I'm in Dallas, got any old body parts you don't want for my busted up 95? pllleeeeaaase

TIght Ride!

Thanks

- ghost

Ghost's Beginning College Guide:

http://www.cosmomag.com/

factory service manual http://www.ecanfix.com/users/manualcd/gift/dsm/index.html

Originally posted by a_miller_76
Ashley Simpson looks like she has downs syndrome or some kind of fucked up retard gene.

dmotoguyJun-30-02 04:13 PM
Member since Jun 10th 2002
64 posts,
#25192, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 47

hey man,

im sorry for how i made those "hateful" remarks...

and i think your car would look bad ass if the only white on your car was the graphics... i am just used to clean cars with modest graphics (if any).... and i am not saying that my car is better than yours (because it isnt) but it is a very respectible show car... i just got home from drop zone in salem ore.... where i won my class (first show) if anyone will host my pics for me i will get them up !!!

~Sacred Imports~
-Boise Idaho-

brynden29Jul-01-02 05:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#25193, "RE: New pics of my ride with the new rims..."
In response to Reply # 48

Hey man, its cool. Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

By the way, I looked at the pic of my car all black, and I like it, but not as much as mine now. Plus I realized that you can not please all of the people all of the time. So I am going to please me all of the time. And that means leaving it the way that it is. Thanks for the opinions guys and I will take what you all said to heart, but for me, if it ain't broke, dun fix it. (cheesy Texas reference)

Brynden

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #25144 Previous topic | Next topic