Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #231
View in linear mode

Subject: "buddy club kit for eclipse" Previous topic | Next topic
mike_dDec-05-00 05:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
718 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#231, "buddy club kit for eclipse"

anyone have any ideas on where i can get one??

95 Talon ESi-T

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: buddy club kit for eclipse, Teamicjeclipse, Dec-05-00 01:36 PM, #1
RE: buddy club kit for eclipse, Teameclipse804, Dec-05-00 02:33 PM, #2
      RE: buddy club kit for eclipse, cyan, Dec-05-00 04:03 PM, #3
      RE: buddy club kit for eclipse, Teamicjeclipse, Dec-05-00 04:04 PM, #4
           RE: buddy club kit for eclipse, cyan, Dec-07-00 01:55 AM, #5
                RE: buddy club kit for eclipse, cyan, Dec-07-00 02:00 AM, #6
                     RE: buddy club kit for eclipse, Teameclipse804, Dec-07-00 10:30 AM, #7
                          RE: buddy club kit for eclipse, cyan, Dec-07-00 07:57 PM, #8

TeamicjeclipseDec-05-00 01:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#232, "RE: buddy club kit for eclipse"
In response to Reply # 0

If you are in so cal. check out www.autobahnmotorsports.com they claim to have them on their website and when i called them. only $200 for every style front bumper.
www.importfan.com just posted a couple days ago that they were coming out soon, so i don't know what to tell you. Call around.

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teameclipse804Dec-05-00 02:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#233, "RE: buddy club kit for eclipse"
In response to Reply # 1

If you buy from any local stores, make sure to see it IN PERSON before you pay. I got my first blitz kit from autohaus for 220 including tax, but the quality and fit was HORRIBLE. It was one of the most ghetto kits. Sadly, robocar had the exact same kit (color and material) and wanted 275 for it. Make sure the quality and fit is nice. VIS is usually one of the best around. As for the buddy club, I know Raizin had a custom one put on his car. Is it really coming out? Please let me know, I'll probably get one as a daily driver bumper if I do paint the whole car.

http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

eclipse804@hotmail.com

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

cyanDec-05-00 04:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#234, "RE: buddy club kit for eclipse"
In response to Reply # 2

yeah someone post a message when it does come out cause i will keep my blitz and get a buddy club and swap them out every now and then.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

TeamicjeclipseDec-05-00 04:04 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#235, "RE: buddy club kit for eclipse"
In response to Reply # 2

Well all I know about it is that ted from www.importfan.com said the buddyclub style was coming out for the eclipse and he would have pics soon. try wholesalehyperformance, he always advetises what they are coming out with. I want a street bumper also but don't have the money right now. I am thinking about another blitz, buddy club, showoff, or black widow.

Ian
95 Eclipse RS
http://www.geocities.com/icjeclipse/index.html

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

cyanDec-07-00 01:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#236, "RE: buddy club kit for eclipse"
In response to Reply # 4

there is no black widow for the eclipse yet though

cyanDec-07-00 02:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#237, "RE: buddy club kit for eclipse"
In response to Reply # 5

hell yeah dude, the buddy club is already out for the 97-99 for $275 at wholesalehyperformance.com
i found myself a christmas present
thanks

Teameclipse804Dec-07-00 10:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#238, "RE: buddy club kit for eclipse"
In response to Reply # 6

Hey Cyan, if you do order it or get a chance to actually talk to them, can you find out if they actually have it in stock? Let me know if you get it, I might get one too if the fit and quality is good. Thanks.

http://importdeals.homestead.com
Import Parts and Performance

eclipse804@hotmail.com

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

cyanDec-07-00 07:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
#239, "RE: buddy club kit for eclipse"
In response to Reply # 7

yeah ill post info when i get it but i am not sure when it will be. my car is still in the shop and i am stuck between buying the carbon/kevlar hood or the buddy club front. seeing how i already have a front bumper i may decide to get the hood first but i dont know. i also want a damn playstation 2!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #231 Previous topic | Next topic