Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #222
View in linear mode

Subject: "Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!" Previous topic | Next topic
GSwede96Dec-05-00 12:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#222, "Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!"

Any one has the addy to the site where you can find rthe quewhees widebodykit??
If you do mail it to me at roger.bystrom@norrmalm.stockholm.se
since I cant go in here all the time..

PLEASE help me out!!

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!, GSwede96, Dec-06-00 03:26 AM, #1
Ebay, Eric97GS, Dec-11-00 06:14 AM, #2
RE: Ebay, SpyderMan, Dec-12-00 10:12 PM, #5
Ebay, Eric97GS, Dec-11-00 06:14 AM, #3
RE: Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!, SaberKhan, Dec-12-00 06:18 PM, #4
      RE: Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!, GSwede96, Dec-13-00 02:55 AM, #6
RE: Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!, 9D9 MITSU RS, Dec-23-00 10:11 AM, #7
ADDY, 97_Rs_R, Dec-23-00 11:48 AM, #8

GSwede96Dec-06-00 03:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#223, "RE: Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!"
In response to Reply # 0

finally got this to work so...just trying to see if it really works as i think it should.'LOL'

GSwede96

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Eric97GSDec-11-00 06:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#224, "Ebay"
In response to Reply # 1

I was looking on Ebay and they have that widebody kit for $2000 and it is being sold by www.maxtuning.com i checked out the site and you can by it through them but they gave no price.

Eric
97 Eclipse GS Red
Mods:
Hotshot intake and header
Matrix Cat-Back
17 inch Konig Tuners
1.5 inch Progress Springs
Tokico Illumina shocks
And a bunch of interior crap

97 Eclipse GS

SpyderManDec-12-00 10:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
40 posts,
#225, "RE: Ebay"
In response to Reply # 2

I stopped by the actual shop that is making the kit.. They are saying $2,000 painted and installed.BTW They are in Miami, FL...

Eric97GSDec-11-00 06:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#226, "Ebay"
In response to Reply # 1

I was looking on Ebay and they have that widebody kit for $2000 and it is being sold by www.maxtuning.com i checked out the site and you can by it through them but they gave no price.

Eric
97 Eclipse GS Red
Mods:
Hotshot intake and header
Matrix Cat-Back
17 inch Konig Tuners
1.5 inch Progress Springs
Tokico Illumina shocks
And a bunch of interior crap

97 Eclipse GS

SaberKhanDec-12-00 06:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
994 posts,
#227, "RE: Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!"
In response to Reply # 1

Check out www.kaminari.com They have a badass widebody kit.

91 awd: 60-1, 880's, E-Prom, etc.
93 awd: JDM 6 bolt, K&N, full exhaust, Wally 255, otherwise stock.

R.I.P. the original "Factory Freak"
15.5's with short ram and catback only
1996 RS 5-speed

GSwede96Dec-13-00 02:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
345 posts,
#228, "RE: Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!"
In response to Reply # 4

been to kaminari but their kit is not as cool as quwhees in my opinion..but I have the Kaminari kit right now..the "regular" one for a 1996 Eclips ) They have excellent quality!!

regardin Q:s kit..I have to install and paint it myself so...price will be diferent i guess..but thats another matter...

1997 GST Spyder
My car on

9D9 MITSU RSDec-23-00 10:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#229, "RE: Addy to quewhees(sp?) Widebodykit?? Need bad!"
In response to Reply # 0

Maxtuning is selling it for $1,900. I want that shit bad man. It's the hottest kit out in my opinion.

97_Rs_RDec-23-00 11:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
#230, "ADDY"
In response to Reply # 0

Here is the ADDY

http://www.widebodyeclipse.homestead.com/1.html

"if u dont like fast cars than go buy a slow suv like everyone else....."
Christopher Skaggs
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Rs-R
yaroze_x@hotmail.com
ICQ# 98288840
aol# YarozeX

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #222 Previous topic | Next topic